Max's family thread (no, it's not a contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I know, it does make it weak! I had to pry mine back up again this morning. Apparently my Cloupor doesn't like traveling very much and it bent down again. Every time I have to pry it back up I worry that I'm going to snap it off of the bottom of the mod. I really hope you can get yours fixed soon. It's so frustrating!! :(
I am going to try soldering it :)
It will definitely weaken it over time prying it up repeatedly.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Yes she will. It's actually kind of shocking just how bad having those kinds of problems can make you feel and you don't even realize it! I hope her surgery went well and she is already on her way to feeling like a brand new lady. :)
Thank you :) She is feeling a little rough today. She did say her stomach already feels different. She has been having stomach issues for years.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Oh YAY! That's the best possible outcome! I'm so glad they were able to leave one ovary so she can continue to get those hormones. :)
They said they would do more harm removing it since it is attached to her bowels than it will do leaving it in there.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I am going to try soldering it :)
It will definitely weaken it over time prying it up repeatedly.
Definitely. I think it was a very poor design. I have been trying to figure out something I can shove in there that will make that piece of metal stay where it is but I'm afraid to mess with it!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Thank you :) She is feeling a little rough today. She did say her stomach already feels different. She has been having stomach issues for years.
That was the first thing I noticed when I started to heal. I didn't realize that 99% of my crampiness and bloating were all due to my uterus! I thought it was all stomach stuff! That's so great she is already noticing a difference. She is going to be so happy when she recovers. :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
They said they would do more harm removing it since it is attached to her bowels than it will do leaving it in there.
Yeah adhesions are a PITA. My stomach was stuck to my liver, which was why my lap band removal was such a difficult surgery. They have to be super careful not to rip anything important when they try and separate the organs. It's great that that ovary is healthy and can just stay where it is. :)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Yeah adhesions are a PITA. My stomach was stuck to my liver, which was why my lap band removal was such a difficult surgery. They have to be super careful not to rip anything important when they try and separate the organs. It's great that that ovary is healthy and can just stay where it is. :)
My liver is stuck to everything, I swear!

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Do I really want to read the whole thing? Or should I just find a fair and unslanted synopsis online? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! I crack myself up! :D
I doubt you would be able to find a fair and unslanted synopsis anywhere online. You will only be able to find sites that are biased towards Trump, or sites that are biased towards Clinton. Even if you look at NPR's transcript, they fact checked almost every time Trump opened his mouth, while they did the opposite and fact checked almost none of Clinton's statements.

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
My liver is stuck to everything, I swear!
I have the opposite effect and alcohol is the only thing that sticks to mine, and it has to be a good a wine or it wont either...[emoji24] [emoji12] [emoji13]

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread