Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
No, please don't feel bad, really, I'm not right! I'm on enough pain meds to tranqulize a horse! Seriously, look up Fentynal sometime.
My Pancrease shut down in June because I was going through a 1.75l of whiskey every two days trying to control the pain!
I'm still a dual user, a pack or less a day, down from 3-5 PAD. So PLEASE, by no means take this as a pissing match or some such, I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone!
Dude...I'm so sorry. I've been in a similar situation, -and I wished vaping was around way back then. I chain smoked my way through it.

Reactions: sawlight

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
I didn't figure you were, just a general sentiment.
I've been dealing with this for six years now, so I'm not optimistic on relief.
I get to deal with other demons as well, so I understand what you are referring to.
I wonder if there is a connection between chronic pain and smoking. I have severe chronic pain and are a dual user. I know there are times where i probably smoke because i cant eat, sleep or get relief. Sometimes i think there is nothing worse than chronic pain because there seems to be no relief in sight and it wears you down. Be careful with the fentnal paweaseeee!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
I wonder if there is a connection between chronic pain and smoking. I have severe chronic pain and are a dual user. I know there are times where i probably smoke because i cant eat, sleep or get relief. Sometimes i think there is nothing worse than chronic pain because there seems to be no relief in sight and it wears you down. Be careful with the fentnal paweaseeee!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I think there has to be something else in cigs we aren't getting when in pain, that, I at least, don't get from vaping. I just can't get the instant gratification from a vape, no matter the nic level or power I throw at it!
I stuff my own cigs, so it's not something in the commercial product, maybe it's the carbon dioxide rush, I dunno?
Yeah, Fent isn't the safest ride for sure! I've oded on it twice now trying to get my dosage right. I guess it's fortunate for me, my body just rejects it. I spend a day throwing up, another day wishing I could throw up or die, then mostly back to normal.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
No, please don't feel bad, really, I'm not right! I'm on enough pain meds to tranqulize a horse! Seriously, look up Fentynal sometime.
My Pancrease shut down in June because I was going through a 1.75l of whiskey every two days trying to control the pain!
I'm still a dual user, a pack or less a day, down from 3-5 PAD. So PLEASE, by no means take this as a pissing match or some such, I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone!
I'm glad that we can all come on here and be so open.

Are you diabetic now, @sawlight? I have type 1 and it's a drag.

Fentanyl is no joke. I give you credit for opening up to us, and for sticking with vaping despite everything.

If you need anything, that's why we're here! xoxo

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I wasn't trying to make it that. lol That's one of the good things about vaping. We're not limited to just a few strengths of nicotine. Hopefully you can get some relief soon. I've used alcohol pretty heavily for pain relief before. Mine wasn't physical pain, though. It certainly caused me more problems than it fixed.

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.
I, too, used alcohol to numb emotional pain. Fortunately I haven't struggled with physical pain, but I know people who have.

I don't really drink anymore, and when ever I do, I feel pretty terrible.

I feel much more boring than I used to because I just do yoga and drink water, but I'm getting terrifyingly buff, so that's a look on the bright side.

WARNING: THE WOMAN IN THIS PHOTO IS TERRIFYINGLY BUFF:

14484731_10154491268352383_635356959678840767_n.jpg

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
I'm glad that we can all come on here and be so open.

Are you diabetic now, @sawlight? I have type 1 and it's a drag.

Fentanyl is no joke. I give you credit for opening up to us, and for sticking with vaping despite everything.

If you need anything, that's why we're here! xoxo
No, not diabetic, just have to monitor my alcohol intake because it's even easier to get pancreatitis again since I've had it once.
I don't want diabetes either! That's some bad juju there!
It's been a fun ride! Thanks for the support, offer and reminder! I need to give Steve a ring sometime, don't need anything, just to BS.

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
I, too, used alcohol to numb emotional pain. Fortunately I haven't struggled with physical pain, but I know people who have.

I feel much more boring than I used to because I just do yoga and drink water, but I'm getting terrifyingly buff, so that's a look on the bright side.

View attachment 602805
I'm diggin the shirt. I loved the Turtles when I was a kid.

I don't drink much anymore either. Just occasionally. But I'm the type that can't have just a few, so I usually end up getting horrible, too.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area

View attachment 602805
Go, you!!!

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA

View attachment 602805
I drank enough in the Navy to float a battleship, haven't had a drink in years. I do however partake in natural medikashun, my pain level varies from damn that hurts to ahhhh, that's better ;)

Reactions: redrebel821

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
As long as we're all confessing...I don't drink anymore, but do deal with chronic pain. It's hard when other ppl don't get it. Sigh...
Boy isn't that the truth! I used to be 6'1", I lost two inches breaking my back, and 200 some lbs. People look at me like I'm a horse and get ...... when I ask them to pick something up for me! Then they look at you like your a bum for sitting around all day!
I did some trim painting on our house yesterday, I thought I was being easy and pacing it, but I started feeling it last night and really feel it today! There's days I can build a house, then there's days I'm screwed up just picking up a toothpick! And you never know what day is going to be what!
I'm very sorry to hear of anyone suffering like this, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy!

Reactions: redrebel821

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sorry I haven't been around much lately........I have been dealing with a huge loss in my life and it's been taking all of my time & energy to deal with.........things are starting to get back to normal.(what ever that might be).......so with some luck I will be around more often for awhile....

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OOOhh. Can you guys talk to me about the Target tanks and tell me some of the pros and cons? If you like 'em, we'll get 'em in.

I'm still relatively new to mods, but I keep our product mgr, Brian up to date on what people are diggin'

Teach me your ways! LOL
I love the Target tank..........but I found something I love even more......the Guardian tank that comes with the Target mini......easy to use & fill........very satisfying...

I like to keep disposables around for when the going gets especially rough. I need like SEVERAL though. LOL
I know....because these are not big (1400 mAh ) I had to get another one......
4DBbx0ngMgrCKtN4qtaYHtLKTHVm-BWfaWNPn7IWtMEecLvtOLUEjMFQtahJcIi09ZdGVwRrvz3IJw-Y209mwk6Uel_qEVnlSDqsamUUECHI-oiU3zdB-IBMKCi-oQTT1Dz2LPmBvHEk4QGQ5CCGO0HFbsRc6rJ05eRAln55DvAHzuqUIxU6klP818MYt_OgoWr3RdLlv7u9a4v54Zj8ZU0GVqwDBUJqy5DNuP5t03E97KlyFP3ubafbtFWOfFFwZoNa4KVuSPERM-XX6eZjRAQIr3knLlPwJ4RhloAeSv9YIcK7R6I9qiKtqkVvOegzqHJvUqUvC_7DOfX1qOrip7qnfa3ykI7Yjn_zUzlc0zSYFlSCrMIpZf1cK4ndGmcsWu1Q_c7YKyvFuSyHryFi1ASGZWAzC1-G6U0Bmujo1xwdEt53dI5OEqE1kjiWaAdI75Jo_1n9MI524P1NWdhE7-D1VOj1FwY7MNRFXQ0thmDanYwvKCDhs4G3H-h1jCM7Avgr-oxi-boOE6-XT2Sj0VdlMvS3Noxz328YFFrvhaXmQzyjGVmK8q3aJhoJEvjqwTh87z-EYAsM5-DeY7B1s722L1cRmUUXjqTMgdYUFnDblnZ6=w1179-h663-no

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Sorry I haven't been around much lately........I have been dealing with a huge loss in my life and it's been taking all of my time & energy to deal with.........things are starting to get back to normal.(what ever that might be).......so with some luck I will be around more often for awhile....
Sorry to hear! I'm hoping we can all get a big turnaround this week!

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Sorry to hear about your loss, blue. Glad to see you back around and doing better.

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
I received this interesting RDA today. Pretty excited to try it out. It's called the EX RDA by SteelVape. I was a lucky winner from their Instagram. It's taking a bath right now. I doubt I'll use four coils in it, but it does have that ability. It came with four clapton coils (haven't looked closely at them to know what they are exactly), two wide bore drip tips, a standard 510 adaptor and tip, a multi tool, screws, o-rings, and some cotton. I normally prefer stainless, but I like the matte black finish of this. Hopefully, I'll get to put some coils in it shortly.
af2379ca5f537a809beadd2ac7a20dcd.jpg

c7c88da75143ca504bf8f68edfcaf67f.jpg

Last edited:

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I received this interesting RDA today. Pretty excited to try it out. It's cashed the EX RDA by SteelVape. I was a lucky winner from their Instagram. It's taking a bath right now. I doubt I'll use four coils in it, but it does have that ability. It came with four clapton coils (haven't looked closely at them to know what they are exactly), two wide bore drip tips, a standard 510 adaptor and tip, a multi tool, screws, o-rings, and some cotton. I normally prefer stainless, but I like the matte black finish of this. Hopefully, I'll get to put some coils in it shortly.
af2379ca5f537a809beadd2ac7a20dcd.jpg

c7c88da75143ca504bf8f68edfcaf67f.jpg

Can ya get a better pic of the guts? Looks promising :D

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Can ya get a better pic of the guts? Looks promising :D
It's got coils in it now. You take the center post out and put one lead in the holes by the airflow and one in the holes under the gold plate. Then screw the post and the plate back on. It was pretty easy, but your leads will have to be cut to fit before installing. I'm really liking the flip top.
b44b4a4b3494d6b7a8f3f760662da08d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread