News from Canada today

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiηgC¤mmαηdεя

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2009
Dieppe, NB
I order my mods and coils from china and rebuild the coils. my 18650 Batts locally. Gonna have to see how that gets affected.
I do buy a juice I like locally but since I subohm I buy it in a 12 and mix 30 ml premade and mix it down with 100ml of vg to get the nic level I like. Everyone agrees that the result still has great tast and for 25 I get enough juice for two weeks.
With several mods in my collection as well as dippers tanks and rebuildables I'm confident I can weather the changes.
Will make it harder for people that haven't been vaping long but more people will go DIY or ask people they know locally for help.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
I order my mods and coils from china and rebuild the coils. my 18650 Batts locally. Gonna have to see how that gets affected.
I do buy a juice I like locally but since I subohm I buy it in a 12 and mix 30 ml premade and mix it down with 100ml of vg to get the nic level I like. Everyone agrees that the result still has great tast and for 25 I get enough juice for two weeks.
With several mods in my collection as well as dippers tanks and rebuildables I'm confident I can weather the changes.
Will make it harder for people that haven't been vaping long but more people will go DIY or ask people they know locally for help.

I may have only been vaping for 41 days but I already have 2 AIO's, an eGo mod, 3 tanks (1 RTA) and 2 more mods on the way from China. Everything came from China except my first AIO. I also have some e-juice from China (it's pretty good) but mostly buy my juice locally. DIY juice is next on my list lol.

Reactions: randyith
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread