E-Phoenix Hurricane V2 coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
This photo comes from a vapefest in France.

All I know is that it is top fill has JFC, has AFC same as the junior. Comes with 2 decks that I believe change the AF to a tighter draw or open like the junior. Apparently there will be 2 additional decks available.

I don't know if this is a prototype tank, so make of it what you will.

14481983_10154861331704026_3391701759151633331_o.jpg

Jake67

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Us
If they are as good as the last ones then that is saying something.

I have 1 clone and 3 authentic. The clone is good but when you compare apples to apples the authentic's are better in my opinion. I know you can buy 7-8 clones for the price of 1 authentic but the real one is built like a tank and will last for years.
Best RTA I have and I have a S--t load.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
This photo comes from a vapefest in France.

All I know is that it is top fill has JFC, has AFC same as the junior. Comes with 2 decks that I believe change the AF to a tighter draw or open like the junior. Apparently there will be 2 additional decks available.

I don't know if this is a prototype tank, so make of it what you will.

View attachment 602613
jeez that top cap is fugly....like the interchangeable deck idea though. it will be expensive though for sure!

Reactions: Yonjuro

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
jeez that top cap is fugly....like the interchangeable deck idea though. it will be expensive though for sure!

I have to agree, with the top cap. It may look better when they give it the LE treatment - and I wouldn't be surprised if this cap gets modified. I also understand that there will be different top caps available as accessories.

I also agree that it will probably be very expensive - guessing around the US $200 mark?!?!

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
To be fair, it comes with spares (shock horror), a mini hurricap and three decks (2mm, 3mm and 5mm) so compared with the v1's it is a bargain. For me it's more the looks - it is fugly with that massive, knurled top cap imho...

having said all that I'll probably pick one up when they find their way to the classies lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread