listing side by side mods

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
Any thoughts on the Tesla board quality, vs the Knight V2

I don't have the 40w so I can't say, but I do have the original stealth (the non-adjustable, not mechanical-mechanical one). It is a good little mod. It also has a lipo in it, but it has been a good worker.

I did not hear good things about the knight's board (even though I haven't had any trouble with it, but I don't use TC). I also have not heard good things about the V2 in general. Seems that it really is much lighter, but there is a problem with a wiggly battery door.

It looks like the tesla and the knight will be in about the same price range. I'll be interested to see the reviews.

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
Et tu, Katus?

250g though. He's a heffer. :blink:

That spec doesn't seem right to me, unless the body is steel. :confused:

ETA: Derp. Zinc alloy. :(

Yes, but it has a replaceable 18650 battery. Might be a good alternative to the Knight v2.

I prefer the top fire button (index finger firing) and bottom control buttons. The board, the weight, the rest, I just don't know. :|

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
The knight V1 was over 300 grams with a battery and atty on it. Why I'm so happy to see them halve the weight. I'm clueless on the board too...for the same reason. It's never left power mode and has worked like a champ for me.

Since I'm still on vacation this week I took the time to patch together another KFL+ dressed up in the color of the most holy of alloys...
411b9e5cc74217ad867dd3b326cc3857.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The knight V1 was over 300 grams with a battery and atty on it. Why I'm so happy to see them halve the weight. I'm clueless on the board too...for the same reason. It's never left power mode and has worked like a champ for me.

Since I'm still on vacation this week I took the time to patch together another KFL+ dressed up in the color of the most holy of alloys...

Lookin' sharp, Sir Dash!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Et tu, Katus?

250g though. He's a heffer. :blink:

Don't bring him to Kali, sweets. He will be taxed for emitting "vapor".

All bow to the metal of the gods, and a moment of silence for the exquisiteness of the XVO alla kayfun.

:nun:

Users who are viewing this thread