GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #162 for WINNERS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
9/27_#3
9\27
I could sure like a maple glazed or raspberry filled raised donut right now,slm....and some chocolate milk ;)
:tumble:
Here ya go...

Help yourself! And if Katz leaves any they're for anyone who wants one. Sorry, but I'm out of chocolate milk. I'll have to get more!

Hope it's a good day and I'll catch ya later. :)

tumblr_lzaw3aFhjC1ro68ueo1_500.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
9/27 #3
9\27
I could sure like a maple glazed or raspberry filled raised donut right now,slm....and some chocolate milk ;)
9/27_#3

Here ya go...

Help yourself! And if Katz leaves any they're for anyone who wants one. Sorry, but I'm out of chocolate milk. I'll have to get more!

Hope it's a good day and I'll catch ya later. :)

View attachment 602833
Got more for me SLM? Katz ate & drank it all...........
I needed to take a break..........but the good news is I am finding the specific items I was looking for....now for the storage unit after a snack break............
vil-automn2.gif

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
9/27_#4

9/27 #3
thanks, SLM!! :wub: ..yummy!
Got a lot of phone calls out of the way this morn ..TZan has an ultrasound in the morn ...
Now I need to move around and get the blood flowing again...
A good day to all :nun:

You're welcome! Glad you enjoyed them! :)

9/27 #3

Got more for me SLM? Katz ate & drank it all...........
I needed to take a break..........but the good news is I am finding the specific items I was looking for....now for the storage unit after a snack break............
vil-automn2.gif

Here ya go Blue! Better grab em before Katz sees em!

Hope everyone is well. Positive thoughts sent and appreciated! Catch ya later!

4426411776_c7a39dba37.jpg Blue gets first pick!

Mandikay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2016
9/27 #3
Wow I would have thought people at work could have done a little something while I was gone, but nope they just left it pile up for me.. I'm exhausted! I still have a lot of catching up to do..
About to fix some baked chicken, mac and cheese and corn. Hope everyone is enjoying their day
b74ab14db8b43910ec242decf9bcc992.jpg

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Aw darn, did I miss all the doughnuts?...Just my luck, always late to the party. :p

@Mandikay - maybe the people at work figured you'd feel more appreciated if you had something to come back to...okay, okay, it's more likely they're just lazy...but trying to make it sound better...Dinner sounds good...what time should I be there? :p
:laugh:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
nope they just left it pile up for me.. I'm exhausted! I still have a lot of catching up to do..
About to fix some baked chicken, mac and cheese and corn. Hope everyone is enjoying their day
See right there. I little rice, some chicken, heck maybe a little mushroom soup on top, anything better with a little cheese? Guess so, ooh and maybe a hard taco. Forget the soft taco...... ummm, and you can even add a little grilling on the side, perhaps a little sausage. Dang it, made me hungry again Mandi.
9/27 - 4:

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
9/27

Wasn't able to get some things on the new puter working right yesterday so asked the PC experts at the office about it today - they weren't sure what the issue was but were able to get me in the right area and it's working good now. Also managed to figure out a couple more things and all by myself that makes it a little more to my liking. Still don't care for windows 10 though.

mango-tree2.jpg

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
9/27 #6
Now I'm thinking squirrels. There are 2 ficus trees on the deck along with the tomato and pepper. One ficus I had pruned back to almost nothing and it sprouted some new leaves right next to the trunk. That growth looks like it was gnawed (what a strange word) off. Come on hawks.
Hope everyone has a great evening.
upload_2016-9-27_16-40-19.jpeg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
9/27 #4
Still don't care for windows 10 though.
You know it takes some time to get used to...but it's not so bad........
Talk with Dr's not good. Doesn't look like she has much time left in our world.
JPF I am so sorry...............I will send some healing energy to you so you can be strong.....big hugs......
vil-automn2.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread