Lightning Vapes E-liquid Sale Until Wednesday Night....120ml for $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
Just wanted to pass along a deal I stumbled across..Lightning Vapes has put their juice on sale until Wednesday night 9/28. Its 40% off with free shipping. I got 270mls of juice for $30.01 shipped. They have a deal as well that if you spend $30.00, you can get another 30mls for 1 penny. I thought it was a good deal so I thought Id pass it along. No affiliation at all with LV.

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
Apple dumpling
And
Stratus are the bomb
Butler bolt is BUTTER in a popcorn
Almond Joye is like almond with sugar
Lighting loops is the best cereal VAPE I ever tried
I haven't tried the flurry not a big fan of cinnamon vapes
Peanut butter bond is like eating dry peanut butter
Their other JOOZE have great reviews as well...
Get some
Can't go wrong with all of them
I suggest
Purchase the 30 mls option
You won't regret this line up
Max VG
80/20pg
They use to offer 60/40pg though I guess they stop [emoji113]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
I ordered 120's of Fried Flurry and Meringue Monsoon..I selected a 30ml Bread Pudding Pulse for 1 penny. Cant wait to try em. Hoping they come in tomorrow so I can try them and if I like, I'll order again while they are still on sale. Even when its not on sale, $25 shipped for 120ml is not a bad deal at all.

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Just got my order today...Very nicely packed to start with. They put each bottle in a cardboard tube to protect during shipping. I immediately loaded up the Fried Flurry in my Tobeco Supertank Mini with a new coil. Its a very good vape! The cinnamon is a bit overwhelming at lower wattages but it does even out nicely with a bit more power. This is the only one I have tried so far. Im gonna vape the rest of my other supertank and Im gonna load that one up with the Meringue Monsoon. Been on a lemon kick lately so Im a bit excited to give this one a roll. The Bread Pudding pulse may go in the Limitless RDTA tomorrow. Not sure I feel like building anything tonite.

Reactions: DagMatt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread