Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
It's absolutely your choice and your call, Dale, and of course I'll be pleased with whatever direction it/you takes/take!

Braggarts it tiz.

I'm a Molehiller, she's a Molehiller, he's a Molehiller....

"Wouldn'tcha like to BE a Molehiller too!"

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    It's absolutely your choice and your call, Dale, and of course I'll be pleased with whatever direction it/you takes/take!

Braggarts it tiz.

I'm a Molehiller, she's a Molehiller, he's a Molehiller....

"Wouldn'tcha like to BE a Molehiller too!"
    Molehill Braggerts, go go GO! ;)

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Oh my! I have been missing in action for a while and I come back to find out that it is time to pack up and move my rocking chair to a new home!
    Wherever you all go I will follow!
    I'm in the same boat as you Chili...been absent for a while and come back to find everyone has moved...at least they left a forwarding address...guess I better head on over there. ;)

mommabird62

squonkhead
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2014
    NC
    Right Kat... won't be a supplier, so I can hang out. Don't know if the brag thread will be available or not, but we can always make ourselves a spot in the lounge, right?!

Chooch, my heart and stomach are in the same shape. I'm really going to miss this thread and being an ecf supplier. But... as you said, where there's a will, there's a way. We'll just get us a new place to visit on here and try to decorate it as close to 'home' as we can. :wub:

You bet I will dale. We've got lots of vaping to do together yet. And where else would I learn about things like reindeer poop and get to enjoy such amazing breakfasts with some of the best people on the planet?! :wub:

Love ya, Splat. :)

Oh no! Was afraid this was going to happen. Haven't made it here for a few days. Sad to see this thread go but glad we are able to stay in touch elsewhere. Y'all let me know when there is a new home. I see that the brag thread has been active. If not there, maybe the lounge? As long as we can visit somewhere [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Rachel

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 23, 2012
    NM, U.S.
    www.molehillmountainart.com
    It has been an amazing adventure to be a supplier on ECF and we have made so many great friends. ECF is the best of the best and has done so much for the vaping community. We've been truly privileged to be a part of that.

If anyone happens by here that isn't actively fighting the FDA Deeming Regulations, please join us! We need all hands on deck. You can start by becoming a member of CASAA (it's free!) and adding your name to the growing number of ex-smokers that want the freedom to vape. CASAA

If anyone needs anything, there's always the contact us page on our website. :)

With much love and gratitude,
    Doug and Kayte :wub:

Gotta play it one more time... :D

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 13, 2010
    Georgia
    I hated to hear about this but I understand and have no doubt that you and Doug will continue to be successful in whatever endeavors you choose to pursue in the future. I have always admired your work and even more so, you as the wonderful person that you are Kayte. :wub:

Qew

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 5, 2012
    Michigan
    Awww......

images
    images
    images
    images
    images

There will always be a mountain and mountaineers here on ECF, you can't get rid of us!

All the best to you both, Kayte and Doug!!

applepie.gif

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    I'm TRYING to watch your video... And the tears...... now they flow........ :(

Kayte and Doug..... you've brought by FAR more beauty to this world than you know (and I mean even above and beyond the glorious creations you've made with your hands and your hearts).

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart for walking this walk together, and sharing our journeys.

I wish you the best, and I have a feeling that's already a "done deal". (The Universe told me.) ;)

Love to you both........ love to all the MM'ers.

What a VERY special thread, time, experience. This will be treasured. <wub>

(You're MY Hero)

hero Capture.PNG

Last edited:

mommabird62

squonkhead
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2014
    NC
    Awww this makes me sad. So grateful for the beauty that you and doug have brought us to make our vaping journey that much more enjoyable. Will always treasure my beautiful tips. Looking forward to the new creations that you both are working on. Am glad that we can all still stay in touch elsewhere. Best wishes [emoji4][emoji253]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Misty

Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 16, 2008
    Canada
    Thread closed - no longer registered as a supplier.

It has been a great pleasure to have Kayte as an ECF Accessories supplier for so many years - your works of art will be missed!

Wishing @Kayte all the best in the future!

Misty

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread