GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #162 for WINNERS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
I am wearing a blue shirt, using a blue mod, got blueberry in my tank, and had blueberry pop tarts. I guess blue is my color today.
Still cold, going to go fill out an application, thinking of changing careers. Really do not like being an electrician. Too hot and too hectic..... will see.

9/28 - 1:
:tumble:

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
9/28 #3
Time to head out.
Have a great day today and think uplifting thoughts.
images

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
9/28 #3
Alright when I get dresses I will also put on a blue shirt.........my pants are black....mostly because that's all I have.......but I have blue shirts & over shirts......so that's what I will put on.......
You are well liked everyday @liblue1 ....
Awww Thank you........:wub:
vil-automn2.gif

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
See the nice thing about being an electrician. Back ground check is complete. You have to be good enough to go into an elderly ladies house and be trusted, so many things could turn out to be a felony, if you acted stupid. Stealing copper is..... so talked to three people, one an old friend, gun smithing..... Would be cool to tinker with little pins and stuff, also applying with an electrical supply company. Have come to realize, it does not matter who I have worked for they all want me to act like an 18 year old and just keep up the hustle, not so bad until you consider the 160 degree attics or the blinding snow with no windows freezing in the winter. Now time to try and get some energy, should be filling out one online, but I hurt....
9/28 - 2:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
9/28 #4
See the nice thing about being an electrician. Back ground check is complete. You have to be good enough to go into an elderly ladies house and be trusted, so many things could turn out to be a felony, if you acted stupid. Stealing copper is..... so talked to three people, one an old friend, gun smithing..... Would be cool to tinker with little pins and stuff, also applying with an electrical supply company. Have come to realize, it does not matter who I have worked for they all want me to act like an 18 year old and just keep up the hustle, not so bad until you consider the 160 degree attics or the blinding snow with no windows freezing in the winter. Now time to try and get some energy, should be filling out one online, but I hurt....
9/28 - 2:
I know what you mean Tiggs.........I am also debating on what career choice to make.....I also have a background check done with continuing to do this.....but don't need one for retail......or even most management positions....and there are lots of pro's & con's for each........
So I am off for awhile........I will check back in later on.......
vil-automn2.gif

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
9/28 #4
Hadn't thought about it but I also have on a blue shirt and a blue fleece (fog and wind on the coast).
Career changes can be fun and a bit spooky at the same time. The tough part is figuring out what path works best for you.
upload_2016-9-28_12-8-44.jpeg

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
NAE

Howdy Tree Fam!

Work is keepin' me super busy and since it's gettin' darker earlier and light later, I've been more tired.

@jpf880 - Prayers and positive vibes being sent. :nun:

@tiggerrts & @liblue1 - Good luck!

Happy Hump Day for me and many others! :D

Have a wonderful day/evenin', everyone!

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
@tiggerrts sending healing vibes for you...hope you feel better soon.

@jpf880 continued prayers for your mom...safe travels home.

Career changes eh?...I've made so many career changes in my life, I feel like there's not much I haven't done...well I haven't been a cop or a firefighter, but I'm too lazy for that so that won't happen. :p
:lol:

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
9/28_#4

I had a blue sweatshirt and blue jeans on earlier but traded the sweatshirt for a T-shirt before I knew about the all blue theme. So currently just blue jeans but... Carrying my black and blue VT 133 with blue raspberry lemonade in the tank today. :)

It's starting to rain here... Uugh. And forecast is for it to continue for the next three days or so. Fingers crossed that's wrong!

Catch y'all later and continued positive thoughts sent to all in need.

62903.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
9/28 #5
Well my day is done...lol .....I wish....not I have to organize all that's left and place it for sale.....maybe try craigslist....I didn't sell much......but some of the more expensive items that I would be kinda afraid of shipping.....so it was a good day....
off to take photos & make listings.......
vil-automn2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread