GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #162 for WINNERS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
You went out in just underwear Mac? :blink:

9/28

It was a little too chilly to go out naked :eek:

w4MJy7QdgZHlsNlUppCDMYIrKHQ.jpg

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
@jpf880 My deepest sympathies to you and your family. Loss is so hard.
I remember when you first posted that picture and we were wondering if it was some species of lilac.
But memories can be wonderful over time so keep it in your portfolio for when the hurt subsides a bit and you can remember the good times.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
@jpf880 . . .

Sorry to read of "Your" Loss - My Sincerest Condolences & Sympathies to "You" & the Family . . .

20140222sk_7405312_17704123.jpg

NOW - For "Everyone" Be Ya' In NEED or NOT - EXTRA SPECIAL . . .

"GOOD VIBES"
&
"Positive Thoughts"

. . . are being sent for One & All
empathy2.gif.pagespeed.ce.iLzSuMFAx4.gif

Okay - It's that time again . . . ;)

Once again - For all of the 'Tree-Peeps" already gone to bed and those about to go . . .

Hope Ya' have very restful night and pleasant dreams . . .

th_smiliesleeping.gif

Okay - I'm done for the Day . . .
putertired.gif

It's . . .
bedtime.gif

AND - I'm off . . .
gotobed.gif

Good "MoringNite" All - See Ya' Tomorrow . . .

nighttree.gif

Mandikay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2016
9/29 #2
I don't know what is going on at work today but it looks like a ghost town here :/ I almost thought I came at the wrong time or something because there is literally no-one else here... Strange, did I miss something? Well hopefully a few more people show up soon because I hate being at this big place all by myself lol
e462081cec6f4c8a928b076ea626a8a4.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
9/29 - 1: Good morning all, putting something on the stomach, have hunger pains today. 30 second wait to refill the phone took over 40 minutes. Have my purple shirt on. Filling out the application online, yesterday was just not a good day, body sore from the events. Strange how even a familiar place like that Mandi can get spooky when your alone, reminds me of Halloween way back in the day, 1988 or so, Mom and sisters leave to trick or treat. I stay behind to hand out candy, Halloween is playing and somehow this guy is going to hop on a plane and go from who knows where to Texas and find me alone in the house, without GPS or my name found anywhere. :facepalm:
:tumble:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread