What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Part 2

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
I didn't have to do any calibration like that. Just put it on and go. Its more of a general smart watch than a true fitness tracker however.

I mainly got it because I can't hear/feel my phone going off in my pocket at work. It's good for driving also, just check your wrist and decide if it's worth digging the phone out.
8c9826cf0792d71d85cde685d45455a6.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I finally got around to trying the flavourart flash that's supposed to mimic the throat hit of nic. I mixed a small batch of 0 nic with 3% flash and 20% ecto cooler. I am getting some TH but would probably end up running the flash up in the 5-10% range if I was serious about using zero nic.

Waho

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2010
    Michigan
    For some reason, reading "menthol tobacco" in your post gave me a strong craving for a vanilla tobacco I used to make but haven't made in months.

I quit vaping flavors regularly over a year ago, but I'll whip up a bottle of flavored once in a great while and drip a couple drops into my atty now and then. The flavor lingers quite a while if you're used to unflavored.

Recipe if you're curious:
    1-1.5% Hangsen RY1
    5% Nude Nicotine Patchouli Vanilla
    2% Nude Nicotine sucralose 5% solution in VG

Can also substitute Hangsen Tab Blended for the RY1, comes out slightly sweeter and more vanilla forward.

Reactions: firechick

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Well, I had my first taste of a dry hit when I let my tank go too low, Nasty at 100 watts. That won't happen again.

What a weekend. It started Thursday, actually, when I received a promo in the mail for trash pickup that was half what I was paying. They should have advertised sooner in the 20 years I was here. They would have had another customer and I would have saved a lot of money. Waste Management is expensive and the privately owned company hasn't raised their rates in 5 years.

My former office in my house became a dumping ground for everything that, well you know who. I think it was 5 or 6 years ago that I cleaned it up and got rid of a lot of stuff that had no relevance anymore, but I still had a big table I used to have two computers on when I was actively trading. I had long since dumped the computers, but the table remained. Well you know what the table became.

I have 2 96 gallon trash cans because sometimes I'll either get lazy or the weather will discourage me from making the 100 yard trek to the road. With switching collectors, I had 4 trash cans- two going out tomorrow and two for my new Thursday pickup. It was the perfect storm. I started cleaning up. I did have my share of the mess as things from my mom's house ended up in there and then my uncle. He never ended up using the motorized bed and it replaced the table a couple months ago so a lot of what was on the table had either gotten thrown or moved to the side. It was literally a matter of stepping over things at the start.

3 of those trash cans are filled now and by Thursday the last one will also. I also have explained the two room in this house were entirely mine, the living room and that room. Anything that ends up in there I'll consider mine and will more that likely trash it from now on. I think she got the message.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Wow! You get two rooms. I think I need to renegotiate for more space.

My oldest came home Saturday with two girlfriends to go to the local Renaissance festival. Of course she didn't think to get cash out of the bank so good ole dad gave her sixty bucks. It's alright, I really don't mind. She is very conservative with spending and hardly ever asks for anything. They came back later in the evening and we set up air beds for them and I took them to the grocery store to get some snacks and a movie. I have to admit that I really miss having my oldest around. She's an old soul, very responsible, and a big help around the house. My youngest is a good kid but doesn't ever think on her own to help around the house without being told. You know, typical teenager. My oldest kind of spoiled us.

The Rebel

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 15, 2010
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    Lucky you Hitt. My oldest is in the ..... teenage years where he can't do a flipping thing on his own. It's like having a baby all over again. If his face isn't planted in his phone then it's planted in my fridge. I so want to kick him in the azz, but you know the whole kinder friendly parenting these days. My youngest isn't much better but at least he isn't always hungry...

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    I finally got a good count on the number of comets I have in my pond today. Last year, the population dropped to eight fish. Don't know if a sname nailed them or they just died off. I thought I might have to buy a few or find someone that was giving them away like I got my original group. I've had them for around 15 years so I thought they might just be dying off.

However, spring hit and I had a bunch of little ones which I've been feeding steady all summer trying to get them growing. They come in dark and gradually, over time, get their orange color. The colored comets reached 21 but it was hard getting a count on the black ones as they're less obvious. Well the sun was perfect todat and I was able to count another dozen dark ones so there are now over thirty fish in the pond going into the winter. We'll see how many survive after the feeding stops.

Reactions: hittman

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    They're a variety of, and really big, goldfish. They grow to around a foot long and are real hardy. I've got about 5 or 6 that are bigger than the ones in this video. I had a couple white ones for years but they died off and never had another white one.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I feel like I got hit by a truck this morning. I was up late trying to get my daughter's email unlocked. She claimed to have not entered the wrong password but I don't know how else it happened. Then she didn't remember her security question answers so I ended up on the phone with tech support.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I need to do more of that myself. I fell off the wagon for a while but am starting to get back into it.

I replaced some bad boards on my deck yesterday and need to replace a handrail and stain it today. It's 12x22 with a three piece handrail. I regret not putting on a simpler handrail when we built it. Half of the screw broke when I tried to remove the old floor boards and they were a real pain to get up.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Don't you have a reciprocating saw. I just finished replacing a section of my 20 year old deck that I put my foot through. Years ago when one of my best friends was going through divorce and bankruptcy, he left one with me that I've become dependent on. So much so that I bought a new one figuring next spring I'll need to do the rest of the deck. I just cut the screws because 20 years later they weren't turning out anymore.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I don't have one. It's on my list of tools to buy. I only had to take off a couple boards this time. When I have to do more then I'll turn it into an excuse to buy one. I already spent 150 at the hardware store yesterday so wasn't prepared to buy one yet.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    The notches precut into the handrails didn't align with my uprights so I had to go buy a router bit for my dremel and cut my own notches. I got two pieces of handrail replaced that were warped and got the entire handrail on the whole deck stained. It started cooling off already so I figured I better wait on the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread