SMILIN SWEEPSTAKES!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Oh my, the face & language of vaping has changed so much since I claimed the Vapor Zeus & Smileomizer as my vaping Nirvana! I have no idea what you guys are talking about most of the time.

I'm also coping with chronic physical pain + emotional stuff, nowhere near what some of you are going through, I feel like a real wuss but we each have our stuff to deal with. At least we are doing something good for ourselves by vaping.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
It's got coils in it now. You take the center post out and put one lead in the holes by the airflow and one in the holes under the gold plate. Then screw the post and the plate back on. It was pretty easy, but your leads will have to be cut to fit before installing. I'm really liking the flip top.
b44b4a4b3494d6b7a8f3f760662da08d.jpg

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.
I see, it works like the 454! Nice! Sweet win :D

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Oh my, the face & language of vaping has changed so much since I claimed the Vapor Zeus & Smileomizer as my vaping Nirvana! I have no idea what you guys are talking about most of the time.

I'm also coping with chronic physical pain + emotional stuff, nowhere near what some of you are going through, I feel like a real wuss but we each have our stuff to deal with. At least we are doing something good for ourselves by vaping.
We're all in this together!

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
Sorry I haven't really been around. I had a family loss recently. My mom passed away on 9/11, My daughter is dealing with a horrible rare cancer of the appendix and is still searching out now for her 3rd opinion, As they say she needs her spleen removed, gallbladder removed,a complete hysterectomy,and possibly part of her colon removed, plus scraping of all the organs inside the abdominal cavity. First they say she needs chemo, now they say no you don't need chemo , You have Cancer but you don't have Cancer.... Just makes you wonder whats up and this is a surgery she will have to have over and over again because the mucous that builds up in the belly causes the belly to grow until you look like your pregnant and that is when they do the surgery. (Really Scary Stuff) they have to split her open from the chest down to the base of the abdomen.
Then to top it all off I had to reinstall windows on both of my computer. Windows 10 rendered my laptop useless , had to revert it back to windows 8 , now it wont update to 8.1 ( I am so frustrated with computers) Windows 10 caused my desktop window 7 computer to become non responsive after being left on for a couple of hours, so I constantly had to shut down and restart. The monitor went out too so I had to go track down another monitor. So I would have to say that September has been a very trying month for me.

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
I decided to go ahead and try a quad coil in this EX RDA. The claptons they sent weren't working well for me. They weren't bad, just not what I like. I think they were staples with one or two thick ribbon cores. I made some 26/36 to put in it. Still not overly impressed with the flavor or vapor yet. But I haven't pushed the watts up very high, either. So far, I still like the Tsunami on my Noisy Cricket the best.
8a8d8dce1b70bd4e227670f512ffaa8e.jpg

42c7315a2fe57022fb7979cc447f8263.jpg

39a3968077e660f1ef04b5c9c9669f6f.jpg

b88165320fbd7fbcb8edd62140474838.jpg

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Sorry I haven't really been around. I had a family loss recently. My mom passed away on 9/11, My daughter is dealing with a horrible rare cancer of the appendix and is still searching out now for her 3rd opinion, As they say she needs her spleen removed, gallbladder removed,a complete hysterectomy,and possibly part of her colon removed, plus scraping of all the organs inside the abdominal cavity. First they say she needs chemo, now they say no you don't need chemo , You have Cancer but you don't have Cancer.... Just makes you wonder whats up and this is a surgery she will have to have over and over again because the mucous that builds up in the belly causes the belly to grow until you look like your pregnant and that is when they do the surgery. (Really Scary Stuff) they have to split her open from the chest down to the base of the abdomen.
Then to top it all off I had to reinstall windows on both of my computer. Windows 10 rendered my laptop useless , had to revert it back to windows 8 , now it wont update to 8.1 ( I am so frustrated with computers) Windows 10 caused my desktop window 7 computer to become non responsive after being left on for a couple of hours, so I constantly had to shut down and restart. The monitor went out too so I had to go track down another monitor. So I would have to say that September has been a very trying month for me.
I'm os sorry to hear all this. We are all here for you, @diabolique. I'm sending some love and hugs your way.

Reactions: diabolique

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Ok, after 3,000 years of going on, we will announce the contest winners THIS WEDNESDAY.

In the meantime, let's all stay here for each other.

September was a really terrible month for lots of people, and I'm hoping October is better.

A dear friend of mine (who was set to get married in November) fell unexpectedly and seriously ill. He lost most of his motor function and could not speak for days. He's normally a gregarious and articulate fella, so it took everyone by surprise.

They thought it might have been west nile virus and they're still not sure what happened, but luckily, he pulled through the worst of it. I say "luckily," but I really mean "miraculously."

He still struggles with speech and will have to have therapy for months, but we're looking at the positives.

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm thinking of you, and even though this contest has gone on forever, I appreciate this space to come and talk and feel safe.

Kinda feels like family <3

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I can't like this post...I'm so sorry, I know words can't help, but know ppl are sending virtual hugs and positive thoughts. I wasn't here most of the weekend, our niece lost her 3-month-old baby and it's been hard on us being so far away from her and her family. Please let October be better!!!

Reactions: diabolique

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Ok, after 3,000 years of going on, we will announce the contest winners THIS WEDNESDAY.

In the meantime, let's all stay here for each other.

September was a really terrible month for lots of people, and I'm hoping October is better.

A dear friend of mine (who was set to get married in November) fell unexpectedly and seriously ill. He lost most of his motor function and could not speak for days. He's normally a gregarious and articulate fella, so it took everyone by surprise.

They thought it might have been west nile virus and they're still not sure what happened, but luckily, he pulled through the worst of it. I say "luckily," but I really mean "miraculously."

He still struggles with speech and will have to have therapy for months, but we're looking at the positives.

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm thinking of you, and even though this contest has gone on forever, I appreciate this space to come and talk and feel safe.

Kinda feels like family <3
I hope they figure it out, and that he makes a full recovery!

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
It HAS to, right?
God I hope so!
My problems are light compared to what I've read here, so I'm not going to make much of them!
But I've been in screaming pain the last few days, finally got wound down and to sleep at 8:30am Sunday, I'd been up since 11am Sat., we have a likely hood of baseball hail and very severe weather most of this week. So at least I know why I'm hurting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread