Blu Liquids/JC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electro108

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2016
I realize that Blu isn't really popular as far as devices go, and I can understand why, but if anyone started on them and loved the "classic tobacco" flavor as I did... The liquid that is sold on the Blu website is 100% the same that is in the disposables and tanks. BTW, this is the "new" formula, not one that mimics the stuff that JC made for them. I tried it in the Halo triton MTL device, and it was pretty good. I got the 1.2mg(lowest they offer). It doesn't list %, but im thinking it's a higher PG than VG.

FWIW, before this was available, I had tried JC's red oak TN cured and Birchwood tobacco(100% VG) and it was no where near the Blu flavor. these were the post-aug 2016 reformulations...I never tried the originals. The TN cured wasn't horrible after it steeped for a while, but it was a completely different than the Blu flavor. The birchwood was not to my liking. I could taste some good flavors down in there, but it had a solvent note that smelled like Wrigley's spearmint gum that I couldn't get to go away.

YMMV...this was my impression of them, all sampled in Halo triton tanks with a 2.6ohm coil, MTL.

tanpice

Unresolved Status
Apr 8, 2017
tinhdauvape.wordpress.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread