GG Tilemahos V2 and Penelope V4 mini official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Yes, as Tilemahos when you totally screw the AD pin Seek. But the rebuildable part touches the base now, so I dont think anyone will have any issue
This is what I was hoping for! Is there any change to the way the springs (coils) are secured? Thanks Adam

Reactions: imeothanasis

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
sure Adam!

Also be sure that the Zr springs (at least the 0,4mm) give extremely presise resistance
I was hoping for this. I ordered some new drip tips and Zr wire. Almost ready to get some videos ready just going to order a bin to get rid of all the waste its come to that. renovations are great when there complete. LOL
I am glad you still have the passion to innovate I haven't been very active looking around at other devices but it seems new ideas are old ones with a different wrapper but that could be just me. Thanks Adam

Hey Imeo, I've looked at all the vendors, and I don't see any Penelope V3 or V4 in stock anywhere? I'd like to finally get a Penelope/Proteus pair. I purchased a Penelope V2 ages ago in anticipation of the Proteus, then found out the V2 is incompatible with Proteus. Now parts are giving out on my Penelope (Penelope V2 - V3 - Ithaka update AD Pin, Ceramic Housing Plastic Nut), and replacements are hard to find, so I'd like to upgrade, but, now I can get a Proteus but not a Penelope :(

David Kiss

Apr 17, 2017
V4 will be ready in less than 1 month Ben. Sorry for the delay but I was really buzy with Armed's second batch
Dear Imeo,
I've looked at all available vendors, and can't seem to find any Penelope or Tilemahos Armed Shined atomizers in stock. Can you give me any info on when will there be a new batch of either of them?

(the Tilemahos would look great on my wood-and-brass diy mod, and I plan on getting my girlfriend a Penelope since it's beautiful and petite, she would love it)

Thanks for any info in advance!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

David Kiss

Apr 17, 2017
i hope the GG stores below still have penelope in stock because I send it to them some days ago Davis!

The Golden Greek Store - The Golden Greek Store
The Golden Greek - Penelope V4 Mini - Spare Parts | Bitfumo | Ecommerce sigarette elettroniche

Look on the second store for Armed too!
Thanks for the quick tip! Unfortunately, both stores show "out of stock" for the 22mm Armed and the Penelope v4. Here's hoping that they just didn't update their store pages because of the Easter holiday :)

David Kiss

Apr 17, 2017
no problem about the question buddy!

You have to purchase the drip tip mouthpiece + cap :)
Thanks for the info! And just another question - will you send one of the stores which you have mentioned above a new batch of 22mm Armed in the near future? It would save me on shipping if I could order both the Penelope and the Armed in one shipment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread