Best Cigalike in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwilkers

Nov 25, 2011
Columbus, OH
I'm astonished to see all this support for cigalikes! You go guys! Whatever works for you is a FANTASTIC product no matter how much the hobbyists in here bash them.
I'm in pretty much the same boat with you after constantly reading these people telling new members that they need to start with subohm devices and how worthless my Egos/Evods and VV/VW MODS are.
Yes. I'm here to substitute for smoking. Nothing else. How nicotine delivery turned into a hobby astounds me.

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk

Reactions: lil_buddy

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
The emini duo is actually the same exact thing as the ikiss and titan bc I looked into it cause I was stressing over it not being in USA and then when I looked into it I realized it's same thing with different pcc is all but it's same system same coil n all

The emini duo is better as a hands free device.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I'm astonished to see all this support for cigalikes! You go guys! Whatever works for you is a FANTASTIC product no matter how much the hobbyists in here bash them.
I'm in pretty much the same boat with you after constantly reading these people telling new members that they need to start with subohm devices and how worthless my Egos/Evods and VV/VW MODS are.

I am surrounded by 18650's and I still want to best cigalike possible. There are times when only a small cigalike will do.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I am surrounded by 18650's and I still want to best cigalike possible. There are times when only a small cigalike will do.
Personally all my replaceable battery Mods are in 18350 mode. ;) Now that I've got a good dark ages stash I've got my mind set on the new Eleaf Icare. Not really a cigalike, but very tiny, refillable and factory coils are very inexpensive. If they're a good as reviews make them out to be they may become my goto vape as long as they and thier coils remain available.

Reactions: jwilkers

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Personally all my replaceable battery Mods are in 18350 mode. ;) Now that I've got a good dark ages stash I've got my mind set on the new Eleaf Icare. Not really a cigalike, but very tiny, refillable and factory coils are very inexpensive. If they're a good as reviews make them out to be they may become my goto vape as long as they and thier coils remain available.

The small automatic cigalike is also about lifestyle. :) If your are heading down from Galena Summit you need a lot of concentration and you will be white knuckling it. A good low mass short automatic is great there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Foggy Road

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
The small automatic cigalike is also about lifestyle. :) If your are heading down from Galena Summit you need a log of concentration and you will be white knuckling it. A good low mass short automatic is great there.

As a professional driver myself, behind the wheel for up to 14 hours a day, I completely agree with you!

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
As a professional driver myself, behind the wheel for up to 14 hours a day, I completely agree with you!

This too but I was taking about a road bicycle on thin narrow 120psi tires coasting downhill from the summit. When you hit 50mph is starts a little concerning but you start to approach 60mph and you start to wonder if those thin tires can handle the first switchback.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Borah isn't a particularly tough stroll but can look scary. You should have a few cigalikes preloaded in a pocket and a big tanked Provari. You can use a Provari on 80% of the trip pretty easily. The automatic cigalikes are for the other 20%.

Cigalikes have a place in the world and people who are against them are biased against people that don't set on the sofa all day.

ea69737e95267f7eb7f8fbd0f10dd7eb.jpg

jwilkers

Nov 25, 2011
Columbus, OH
Yes. I'm here to substitute for smoking. Nothing else. How nicotine delivery turned into a hobby astounds me.

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk
I agree. Now it's the biggest cloud wins [emoji35] At least my equipment costs are VERY low, since the demand isn't there for "Real ecigs"

AntiSquid disclaimer: All information provided is personal opinion only and may or may not resemble actual fact.

Ixnay

Feb 19, 2010
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I know this thread is kind of old, but I want to help out any cigalike lovers out there who are having a tough time finding a quality device in 2016:
I recently bought a Kamry Micro, and I LOVE it: it's a tank system with a window, the same size as the old Joye 510 + cartomizer, has an auto battery with a red LED, and it performs great!
I have no affiliation with the company that makes them; I just want to spread the word so that they become wildly popular and are not discontinued!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread