4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
yesterday was National Drink a Beer Day....today is National Coffee Day...

it's like Christmas, only wifout teh family meltdown when uncle Larry comes out of teh closet!

i mean, literally, he's not allowed in view of other family members, so when he escapes his locked closet it's a real emergency, otherwise thars police, fire trucks, FEMA, the neighbors chihuahua that thinks its tougher than meh, the whole works. Larry has....issues with reality, and a surprisingly good hatchet arm for someone that doesn't work out due to being restrained all teh time. It's a lil admirable if i'm being honest...and i'm not being honest....

yes, i may have had 6 cups of free coffee so far as i walk through downtown....in reality, it's prolly closer to 11 thanks to my fake hunchback hump kit and googley eye glasses.

Last edited:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN

it's like Christmas, only wifout teh family meltdown when uncle Larry comes out of teh closet!

i mean, literally, he's not allowed in view of other family members, so when he escapes his locked closet it's a real emergency, otherwise thars police, fire trucks, FEMA, the neighbors chihuahua that thinks its tougher than meh, the whole works. Larry has....issues with reality, and a surprisingly good hatchet arm for someone that doesn't work out due to being restrained all teh time. It's a lil admirable if i'm being honest...and i'm not being honest....

yes, i may have had 6 cups of free coffee so far as i walk through downtown....in reality, it's prolly closer to 11 thanks to my fake hunchback hump kit and google eye glasses.

OMG.......you are CRAY in a good way :wub:

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA

yes, i may have had 6 cups of free coffee so far as i walk through downtown....in reality, it's prolly closer to 11 thanks to my fake hunchback hump kit and googley eye glasses.
Bwahahahah!!!! Dangit wheezal! I had just mastered the art of non squirting. Now, thanks to you I have failed miserably and am back to square one....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::facepalm:

OMG.......you are CRAY in a good way :wub:
I agree. Why am I always out of paper towels when I need them?....sigh

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
It's been an absolutely beautiful day here. I really can't believe it. 75 degrees with 36% humidity. Hell-ooOOO, this IS Alabama isn't it? :unsure: Hope erry body has a good weekend. Hope Dave is doing ok. I DO believe he's got a Bday coming up! Am I right Dave? (I hope I have it right, can't remember a damn thing nowadays)....sigh:facepalm:

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Hey folks! Major cleaning day for me. Just stopped in here because today may, or may not be Dave's Birthday! So here ya go Dave: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
pug-in-birthday-hat.jpg
(Oh dear God I hope I'm right:unsure:. Close?).....:bday::banana::nun:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread