Hunting for mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dea

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Boston, Ma
Hi All!

I've been hunting for specific mods and I'm not getting anywhere. Hoping I can get some help. I've seen the beautiful stabilized wood mods but for some reason I can't find them to buy one. I have an Axis which I love. It's a bit big for my hands so I've been watching their new mini's but havent been drooling at them yet. I been stalking vapea on because they lists quite a few different stabilized wood mods. There are some amazing mods which is where I get stuck. I can't seem to find where I can purchase them. My hubby Scott and my birthday are both coming up very quickly. Scott and I are also going to vapetoberfest on Saturday Oct, 1st. I can't wait for that. After seven years of vaping now thru the past two years we have stores and a convention this weekend. Time to have a blast!!! If anyone can help me it would be so appreciated. If anyone will be going to vapetoberfest here in MA on Sat we'd love to meet up with ya.

Thank you for taking time to read this. I'm so hoping to find another stabilized mod.
Dea

Reactions: Train2

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Vapetobefest might just be your best bet for finding those hard to find items. .. that is after all the main purpose of the event. It not really a bit vaping as much selling vaping. Most of the really good stuff is not available in stores. BM maybe. It all word-of-mouth or these days social media based.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Train2

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Vapinart usually has some fancy cool stuff to look at...
GetImage.ashx

GetImage.ashx

Dea

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Boston, Ma
Here's a wood stabilized DNA 75 that's in stock HCigar VT 75 Stabilized Wood Edition | 75w Temperature Control Mod[/QUOTE

The HCigar mods amazed me!!! I fell in love with them two days ago. I found one problem tho. Out of all of them I only found two in stock. The one that turned me into a ferret after a bottle cap was 0054. It's dark but has a lot of wisps throughout. I saw it, starter to drool and said "shiny!!!!!" over and over. Of course I couldn't I find it sold anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread