Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch-Part Six

Status
Not open for further replies.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Well the doc said that the anemia is being caused by a lot of things. Stomach surgery, Hep, and last of all he said the leak in my heart is also destroying some RBC's. He said that the only thing that would fix it is another surgery but he didn't think it was necessary yet and my EKG didn't look too bad and my lab work was getting better, so he wants to see me back in May but this time he wants to have a few days between the Echo and me seeing him because my Echo was too complicated to just have a drive by like the last one where I had the appointment right after the echo. He needs more time to look it over closer. He's not really sure that another surgery would fix the problem. So I guess we'll just see what happens. He said the valve is not leaking the valve is ok but it is leaking where it is attached to the heart but not so bad that I need to try to have it fixed yet. I recorded the whole appointment cause it was too warm to leave Sophie in the car so this way I can listen to what he said again. He talks fast and low. This guy is really smart top 10% of his cardiology dept at the U of W but he does talk fast.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Yea, Matt is welcome in Florida, Hurricane Mathew (currently cat 4) is NOT! Hoping it turns north and out to sea, otherwise beware!
Hope there won't be a collision of Matts. After all he has been through.....

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
... but he didn't think it was necessary yet and my EKG didn't look too bad and my lab work was getting better...

Patrick, I do take that as terrific news!
thumbsup.gif

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Patrick, I do take that as terrific news!
thumbsup.gif
Yep better then what I thought anyway. Don't have to have anymore tests unless something happens. Just keep plugging along. Boy you guys were sure quiet today. Not even 1 whole page in 6hrs.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Well, like I said last week. I gave MacGyver another shot. Last week I gave it a B movie rating due to a few shortfalls in the plot and the acting. Well I have to say - it surprised me and the B rating no longer applies. It is now a B-...

Luckily American ninja Warrior is on at the same time, but if and when the season is over - Will I go back to MacGyver - maybe... If there is nothing else on - It is better than the re-runs on CNN... :)
I didn't bother. Been having a Last Kingdom marathon with this Corgi.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I think it would werk bedder if they switched roles. I think george would be better az mac. He's just a better actor IMO.
Agreed. They went with a look alike instead of talent. They need new writers. The Blacklist, however is still a winner!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Re TV, sure hope DS doesn't go waaay overboard re da General. Like it thus far; hope I'm not disappointed wid an ala Dr. Strangelove & Gen. Turgidson...
It's borderline already. But seems to be part of the lack of confidence in him thing.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Well the doc said that the anemia is being caused by a lot of things. Stomach surgery, Hep, and last of all he said the leak in my heart is also destroying some RBC's. He said that the only thing that would fix it is another surgery but he didn't think it was necessary yet and my EKG didn't look too bad and my lab work was getting better, so he wants to see me back in May but this time he wants to have a few days between the Echo and me seeing him because my Echo was too complicated to just have a drive by like the last one where I had the appointment right after the echo. He needs more time to look it over closer. He's not really sure that another surgery would fix the problem. So I guess we'll just see what happens. He said the valve is not leaking the valve is ok but it is leaking where it is attached to the heart but not so bad that I need to try to have it fixed yet. I recorded the whole appointment cause it was too warm to leave Sophie in the car so this way I can listen to what he said again. He talks fast and low. This guy is really smart top 10% of his cardiology dept at the U of W but he does talk fast.
Well, aren't you just full of good news lately! Great news in fact!

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
Yep better then what I thought anyway. Don't have to have anymore tests unless something happens. Just keep plugging along. Boy you guys were sure quiet today. Not even 1 whole page in 6hrs.
That really sounds good... we were quiet while waitin' for ya to get done at the doctor, of course.

Re TV, sure hope DS doesn't go waaay overboard re da General. Like it thus far; hope I'm not disappointed wid an ala Dr. Strangelove & Gen. Turgidson...
I've got some faith in the writers after watching the pilot and the Episode 1, but I sure don't like that General much, or the Gov of Michigan either. Hey, they sure do know how to leave a cliffhanger to start off next week's episode, eh?

Again, I had to check the line of succession to the Presidency to make sure they were staying true to form. Somebody said to Kirkland: "you were 11th in the line of succession"; well, Kirkland's former cabinet position was #13 on the list, but if you don't count the President, cuz the Prez isn't in line, he's it!; then, if you take out number 8 on the list, because IRL the current Secretary of the Interior is not eligible, having been born in England. OK, 11th in line is good to go!

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
130 pm Friday took 38 week prego daughter to Dr. They have been watching her close since she has bp issues and was showing signs of going going pre eclamptic. 215 Dr says take her straight to hospital, bp way up and protien level crossed the not so magic line Induction time no ifs ands or buts.

At 1210am loudly protesting being evicted 2 weeks early, 6lbs 10oz, 19 in grandson Archer arrived.

archer4.jpg

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
It doesn't make sense to most people, but swallowing is part of speech therapy. Because it involves the vocal cords functioning as a valve to prevent food from getting into the lungs.
I have some sorta issue where food/drink goes in my lung way too often.

vape" data-source="post: 18630201" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Von vape said:
My uncle used to say, "Worrying about things you have no control over does no good. Fix the things you can, ignore the things you can't. They'll be there tomorrow when you get up." Pretty wise words I think. Still hard to put into practice sometimes
Jup......essentially the same thing is in scripture, just different words!

...back to my bed n blankie....

doesn't everyone put their boots on that way??? :D hope you are much better very soon

Luckily American ninja Warrior is on at the same time
You must be on reruns, cuz season 8 ended ...... dunno......bout a month ago maybe??

Yea, Matt is welcome in Florida, Hurricane Mathew (currently cat 4) is NOT! Hoping it turns north and out to sea, otherwise beware!
so that's what Iffy meant lol Hope all y'all stay safe and it goes out to see

And doing a pretty good job of it!

awwwww that is adorable!!! Love sea and river otters!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread