My Joyetech eGo AIO Pro C Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuck333

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2016
Niagara Region Ontario Canada
I bought an eGo AIO Pro C two weeks ago and it's been furiously spitting hot juice and gurgling since day one. I've attempted numerous times to contact Joyetech customer service and have never heard back. Everyone has a trick they use to keep their Joyetech machine from spitting and gurgling but let's face it we shouldn't need to "trick" our machine to not do something it shouldn't be doing anyway. Fed up, I went out last week and bought a Kangertech Subvod Mega TC and it's been great. You prime the coil, screw the tank in place, fill her up and you're good to go, no gurgling no hot juice exploding into your face, none of that ever, no tricks required. Nonetheless it would be nice if Joyetech would provide some customer satisfaction. I guess that's just a pipe-dream. So the review is this: If you're high and you have a lot of money for a cheesy light show this is the machine for you. If you're looking for a quality machine that produces a great vape at a reasonable price and is backed by a reputable company that cares about customer satisfaction, buy a Kanger.

chuck333

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2016
Here's the message I finally got from Joyetech (after I posted some nasty stuff on their own forum):

"Hi there,

Thanks for your message.

As to your problem, kindly please inhale a few times without pressing the fire button before use.

After that, simply put the atomizer upside down and swing it swiftly to remove the excess e-liquid inside of the head.

Hope it helps you."

I did this. I pulled through the drip tip a few times without firing the machine. I went to my kitchen sink. I removed the drip tip and turned the machine upside down. I swing it swiftly down like I would if I was knocking down an old mercury thermometer. I repeat a few times until I don't hear the e-juice hitting the sink anymore. I clean the excess juice from the top of the atomizer and the drip tip and replace the drip tip. I fire up the machine and it works the way it should. No spit-back! I guess you wouldn't want to do this in your friend's living room.
:)
Outside or over a sink would be a good plan. A lot of juice comes out. I don't know how often you would need to do this but it's working for now.

I now have three kit type machines. The Kanger Subvod, The Kanger Subvod Mega TC and the Joyetech eGo AIO Pro C.
The order I have them in is my order of preference for cloud taste and production.
For cloud production only and for my favourite overall machine Suvod Mega, Subvod and last in all categories AIO Pro C.

Last edited:

chuck333

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2016
After using my AIO Pro C regularly, doing the ritual of purging the coil as required, I suddenly notice that this thing is hardly spitting at all anymore. Last night I actually changed back to the DL tip from the spiral MTL tip. It seems that as the coil gets older some of the flow of juice is restricted. There's actually a noticeable difference in the ease of draw (harder draw). It's actually not working too bad right now. It's still not the greatest flavour but, for the price, it's not that bad. It remains to be seen what happens when I swap the coil. I'd hate for this to happen every time I replace the coil. I'll let you know. Still if I were to recommend a starter kit to someone, unless they were really strapped, I wouldn't recommend this device. Before you Joyetech die-hards jump on it it's just my opinion. If you're happy with your device great.

tbchebaro

Dec 9, 2016
Hello fellas,

I have recently purchased an eGo AIO Pro C with a 3000 mAh Battery, I keep getting spit-back and gurgling and it is burning my throat and mouth. I tried 0.5 ohm DL coil and 0.6 ohm MTL coil with different e-juice like 70 VG / 30 PG and 50 VG / 50 PG and it didn’t change anything. What can be the cause of it? I tried cleaning the coils, changing them, everything, nothing seems to fix it. I thought it would be a battery problem, so I tried two different batteries, still a no-go. I'm kind of getting desperate because I purchased the Pro thinking it'd be good. (I was using the eGo AIO beforehand and it was honestly pretty awesome, I don't know why this one is being such a pain. Any help?

Thank You

chuck333

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2016
Welcome to the club! Take it back to the store and tell them you got a faulty one. If they don't give you any satisfaction. Go online. Gearbest has a Tesla 80W TC mod for just over $20 US. Fasttech has a Toptank Mini clone tank for just over $8. Take the battery out of the AIO and use it in your new mod. You will have a system that is WAY superior. Take the battery out of your AIO and use it as a battery charger. That's what I did. Never buy Joytech again. I also won't buy Eleaf because they're the same company. There's another too. I forget who they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gloriayeang

chuck333

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2016
I have a Kanger Subvod (Toptank Nano), a Kanger Subvod Mega (Toptank Mini) & the Toptank Mini clone on the Tesla 80W TC mod and none of these spit back or leak. I'm going to buy a couple more of those clones and then I'll have 5 tanks. I can have different juice in all of them and change juice as easy as screwing on a new tank. All of the tanks will use the same coils too, which is a big convenience. In my last post I meant to reuse the battery on the AIO not the coil. I've changed the other post to show this. That AIO Pro C would work for a short while if you did all of the crap that they tell you. Still, vaping is already a bit more high maintenance than smoking. You need to fill the tank, replace the coils, clean the machine, charge the battery, etc. I don't need to add more steps to this process by purging the coils and that. I just gave up on the Joytech. It's my battery charger now.

Reactions: ChelsB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread