The wait is over. The LAVABOX M DNA 75 Box Mod is Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckymew

Oct 24, 2016
You don't have as much to set with the DNA75 as you do with the DNA250/200. It's basically only battery type, softcell cutoff, and battery discharge curve if you have it.

PS I can send you my ecig file if you want/need it. It has 7 TC profiles, 1 for power mode, custom screens for all 8, custom theme, case thermals, mod resistance, etc.

Cheers,
Steve

Hi, Steve! Can I get the ecig file for Lavabox M 75. I've a hard time setting up this mod on Escribe. My experience with SS316L on TC mode is either slow firing or getting too hot on my lips. :D

Reactions: Wingsfan0310

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
Hi, Steve! Can I get the ecig file for Lavabox M 75. I've a hard time setting up this mod on Escribe. My experience with SS316L on TC mode is either slow firing or getting too hot on my lips. :D
If you want to PM me your E-mail address, I'd be happy to send it to you. Ecig files aren't supported here so I can't post it.

I could PM it to you if I change the file extension but then you will have to change it back to .ecig. If I email to you I won't have to change it and you won't need to change it back. The choice is yours.

Cheers,
Steve

luckymew

Oct 24, 2016
If you want to PM me your E-mail address, I'd be happy to send it to you. Ecig files aren't supported here so I can't post it.

I could PM it to you if I change the file extension but then you will have to change it back to .ecig. If I email to you I won't have to change it and you won't need to change it back. The choice is yours.

Cheers,
Steve
OK, I send you PM.

Anybody has any solution to slow firing? My atty, Serpent Mini 22mm, SS316L 24 / 7 spaced coils, cold ohms measured at 0.320, but it always slow firing. Should I override ohms? Or should I lock the ohms at higher value?

Thanks.

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
Give my file a try and see if that helps. I don't lock resistance or trick the mod by setting a higher resistance. Evolv uses refinement where the chip checks the coil when it's at room temperature and will refine the resistance as needed (coils can change resistance as they break in). If you lock resistance it will shut off refinement.

If I'm not getting a satisfactory vape I do one of two things:
1. Raise the temperature.
2. Increase the TCR. I had to do that when I bought some SS430 from a vendor in England. The TCR of SS430 is .00138. The wire in question was closer to .002.

Cheers,
Steve

luckymew

Oct 24, 2016
Give my file a try and see if that helps. I don't lock resistance or trick the mod by setting a higher resistance. Evolv uses refinement where the chip checks the coil when it's at room temperature and will refine the resistance as needed (coils can change resistance as they break in). If you lock resistance it will shut off refinement.

If I'm not getting a satisfactory vape I do one of two things:
1. Raise the temperature.
2. Increase the TCR. I had to do that when I bought some SS430 from a vendor in England. The TCR of SS430 is .00138. The wire in question was closer to .002.

Cheers,
Steve
Hi Steve,

Thanks for the ecig file. I've already upload it to my Lavabox M. The TC works, but it changes the behaviour from times to times. First it detects the ohms (the one that displayed on Lavabox display) at 0.34. I've got a lot slow firing. I set the temperature limit at 420. The wattage always drop to around 5 W. Sometimes it get too hot (with the same temp setting, 420).

I test my Serpent Mini at Therion 75. It gets 0.32 ohm. And the TC works great. The temperature is stable at 420 with fluctuation of wattage over 10 W.

Is there any tips to get the constant temperature from time to time? Oh, and I use SS 316L wire, 24, 7 spaced coil. What wires do you use, Steve?

Is it better with smaller ohm or higher ohm for SS316L to working well with TC?

*sorry for my English. Thanks.

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
Hi Steve,

Thanks for the ecig file. I've already upload it to my Lavabox M. The TC works, but it changes the behaviour from times to times. First it detects the ohms (the one that displayed on Lavabox display) at 0.34. I've got a lot slow firing. I set the temperature limit at 420. The wattage always drop to around 5 W. Sometimes it get too hot (with the same temp setting, 420).

I test my Serpent Mini at Therion 75. It gets 0.32 ohm. And the TC works great. The temperature is stable at 420 with fluctuation of wattage over 10 W.

Is there any tips to get the constant temperature from time to time? Oh, and I use SS 316L wire, 24, 7 spaced coil. What wires do you use, Steve?

Is it better with smaller ohm or higher ohm for SS316L to working well with TC?

*sorry for my English. Thanks.
Hi,

I answered some of your question in my reply to your email. I mainly use SS430 from Unkamen (in the USA). I also use NiFe and SS316L Clapton wire I bought from Lightning Vapes (USA). I don't have the problems with TC you are mentioning.

I think the higher resistance, the better accuracy you will get. If your readings are off by .01 ohms on a .05 coil that's 20%. If they are off by .01 on a .5 ohm coil that's 2%. I also use spaced coils. My main RTA I use is an Aromamizer Supreme. It's dual coils, 2.5mm, 7 wraps. Using SS430, 28ga it ohms out to ~.33 ohms.

Cheers,
Steve

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
hi guys, ive accidentally restore default setting for my lavabox m. can anyone here kind enough to sent me the .png file for the primary welcome screen which is the lavabox logo ? thanks in advance
Here's a couple. The first one is the factory screen. The second one is a custom screen I use:

LB Factory WS.png

LB Custom Screen.png

Cheers,
Steve

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Here's a couple. The first one is the factory screen. The second one is a custom screen I use:

View attachment 611341

View attachment 611343

Cheers,
Steve

Great work on that custom screen Steve! We love it. Much mahalos too for helping out other LAVABOX users on here, we really appreciate the time you're taking to educate others on proper use of our device. Glad to have you as a customer and mahalos always for your support. Hope you have a great week! :D

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Hi,
Does anybody know what is mod resistance value for Lavabox M? I cant find it anywhere, and it is set to 0 by default.
Hey there! Sorry for the delay in our reply, but in case you haven't received a response yet the correct setting is 0.007. Have a great day!

Reactions: StringRay
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread