Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Well I finally have one of these new tanks in my paw...
View attachment 603075 View attachment 603077 View attachment 603079
No where on the box or limited instruction cards does it give an indication of the power to be used on the coil... so lets play at 28 watts for now... so far wicking the coil ready for use and getting up and going was a piece of cake... they seemed to have solved the problem of ceramic coils taking a bit of effort to prime.

Initial flavour is pretty good and I expect it to improve with a little bit of use...

A few hours later...
As expected after a bit of use the flavour became crisp and pure as one would expect from a decent ceramic coil. The vape is very similar to a decent 0.6Ω cCell for me and that's good news... airflow is very similar to the cCell and I wish they would make one with more airflow.
Loving that drip tip, Robfisher!! :) Oooh I am dying to get mine now. It should be here next week. I'm so happy to hear that priming doesn't appear to be an issue with these coils and that flavor and vapor seem to be comparable to the cCell.

So as for the air flow, are you talking about the Estoc tank?

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Loving that drip tip, Robfisher!! :) Oooh I am dying to get mine now. It should be here next week. I'm so happy to hear that priming doesn't appear to be an issue with these coils and that flavor and vapor seem to be comparable to the cCell.

So as for the air flow, are you talking about the Estoc tank?

Yip a decent drip tip makes all the difference... comfort and good looks!

Yip the airflow of both the standard cCell (in a Melo 3 or Vaporesso Tank) and the new Estoc is very similar... it's good but I would like a little more.

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Currently...my favorite tank is the eGo ONE Mega V2 Tank.

Will the Vaporesso EUC coils (with the sleeve/adapter) fit it???

From what I understand the following tanks will handle the new coils...
  • Aspire Atlantis
  • Aspire Atlantis v2
  • Aspire Atlantis Mega
  • Aspire Triton
  • Aspire Triton 2
  • Eleaf Melo
  • Eleaf Melo 2
  • Eleaf iJust 2
  • Eleaf Melo 3
  • Eleaf Melo 3 Mini
  • Vaporesso TARGET
  • Vaporesso Gemini
  • Beyond Vape Silo Beast
  • Tobeco Super Tank
  • Tobeco Super Tank Mini
  • Playboy Vixen
  • Playboy Vixen mini
  • Amigo Donner 22
  • Amigo Riptide
  • Project Sub-Ohm SAUCECODE
  • Anyvape Segatank
  • Anyvape Furytank
  • SOV Eclipse
  • Smokme Subverter Mini
  • Vaportech Morpheus
  • Vaportech Morpheus 2
  • Ovancl Espole
  • Thunderhead creations Thunderstorm

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
  • Aspire Atlantis
  • Aspire Atlantis v2
  • Aspire Atlantis Mega
  • Aspire Triton
  • Aspire Triton 2
  • Eleaf Melo
  • Eleaf Melo 2
  • Eleaf iJust 2
  • Eleaf Melo 3
  • Eleaf Melo 3 Mini
  • Vaporesso TARGET
  • Vaporesso Gemini
  • Beyond Vape Silo Beast
  • Tobeco Super Tank
  • Tobeco Super Tank Mini
  • Playboy Vixen
  • Playboy Vixen mini
  • Amigo Donner 22
  • Amigo Riptide
  • Anyvape Segatank
  • Anyvape Furytank
  • SOV Eclipse
  • Smokme Subverter Mini
  • Vaportech Morpheus
  • Vaportech Morpheus 2
  • Ovancl Espole

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
  • Aspire Atlantis
  • Aspire Atlantis v2
  • Aspire Atlantis Mega
  • Aspire Triton
  • Aspire Triton 2
  • Eleaf Melo
  • Eleaf Melo 2
  • Eleaf iJust 2
  • Eleaf Melo 3
  • Eleaf Melo 3 Mini
  • Vaporesso TARGET
  • Vaporesso Gemini
  • Beyond Vape Silo Beast
  • Tobeco Super Tank
  • Tobeco Super Tank Mini
  • Playboy Vixen
  • Playboy Vixen mini
  • Amigo Donner 22
  • Amigo Riptide
  • Anyvape Segatank
  • Anyvape Furytank
  • SOV Eclipse
  • Smokme Subverter Mini
  • Vaportech Morpheus
  • Vaportech Morpheus 2
  • Ovancl Espole
Thank you for posting this i only but tanks that take ccells!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Reactions: cooladdict

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina

No. Not really. Not to me anyway. If you listen to their so called "testing" you better avoid being on a sandy beach when the wind is blowing. :facepalm:

I saw that rubbish at FB as well. Didn't Uwell just try and fail at making a ceramic coil for their Crown Tank? That would be the part that I find interesting.

I think that their bottom line may be suffering due to the popularity of ceramic coils. At the very minimum as long as you keep the ceramic wet and aren't making a habit of sucking juice into your lungs, there is no way what they are saying is truth. I really hope this does not end up being another one of those scare tactics getting passed around that have no merit at all. I have seen one too many of those already over the years. Real nice touch at the end with the multiple choice questions. Come on, people. Think about it and don't believe everything that you read on the net is truth.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
That's odd. There was a ton of testing done and reports made right after the cCEll came out last year. At the time there was a question as to the safety of the ceramic used and the sintering process and Vaporesso released their MSDS Data sheet and the testing processes they used. There was an undercover independent manufacturer who was questioning toxicity, due to something questionable in a random test they did, but upon further testing they disclosed who they were and stated that these coils are, indeed, very safe. The ceramic powder is the same ceramic powder that is used to make ceramic veneers for teeth, and the sintering process is very similar. I personally feel very safe vaping on ceramic and I intend to continue to do so. I don't find them brittle or crumbly and my lungs are just as clear as they ever were vaping through cotton over wire and the flavor is much more pure.

I actually didn't see any science in this ad. I have no idea how the sample of ceramic was extracted for this test. Did it, in fact, just crumble off of the coil? How many coils were used? Did they all crumble like that? Which manufacturer's ceramic is being tested?

I am no scientist, but I have been using ceramics since they were first introduced into vaping and I have only had one coil ever that crumbled due to improper sintering. It was very obvious early on that I was not getting the proper vape from that coil so I removed it and pulled it apart. The coil stayed intact until I crumbled it, and the "particles" were actually chunks of ceramic. I don't see how you could even vape ceramic particles! Even so, the intensive testing that was done by the companies who pioneered this tech (Ceravape, Vaporesso) has shown them to be safe. It will be interesting to see if Uwell follows up with this "study".

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
I have gone through 2 packs of uwell coils and i love my crown but those coils super suck. You can find lots and lots of people complaining about them. I think they should have recalled them that's how bad they are. So my guess is they jelly and their sales are taking and instead of fixing their coils they are trying to take out competition. I use the rba section its the only way to avoid having to replace your coil after every tank.

Besides my crown i use nothing but ccells and i have asthma. I've been guuud. I waited till the msds came out to make a choice to get them or not. I'm kind of curious how many vendors released their msds reports?

I also don't put much stock in a company that cites wiki as a source lol.
Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Very. I posted this yesterday on FB, and it garnered quite a few replies.

I'll be interested in your take(s), too!

Me...since I've discovered that my eGo ONE Mega V2 Tanks with 1.0Ω CLR coils give me the perfect "analog experience"...I have plenty of time to wait for the dust (sand?) to settle on the "truth"...

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
The brand new Vaporesso Estoc Mega Sub-ohm Tank has finally been released. I’ve been digging around and here’s a few of the best deals I could find. Sourcemore has the lowest price: $15.55 (pre-sale) with FREE shipping. The only downside is that they don’t have an ETA listed yet. But Fasttech also has it on pre-sale for $16.29 (FREE shipping) with an ETA of 10/11. Of course, not all of us have the patience for pre-sales =) So if that’s the case, just head over to Vaporider. They already have the Vaporesso Estoc Mega in stock, priced at $19.50. They also have the EUC replacement coils available for $12.50. Those appear to come in packs of 10, so it’s a pretty nice deal.

$15.55 + FREE Shipping (Pre-Order) @Sourcemore

Vaporesso Estoc Mega Vape Bottom Airflow Tank with 4ml Liquid Capacity and Leak Resistant System- Stainless Steel

$16.29 + FREE Shipping (Pre-Order) @Fasttech

$16.29 Authentic Vaporesso Estoc Tank Mega Clearomizer - 4ml / stainless steel + glass / EUC coil at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

$19.50 IN STOCK @Vaporider

Vaporesso 4mL Estoc Tank Mega - VapoRider

$12.50 EUC Replacement Coils @Vaporider

Vaporesso EUC ECO Universal Coil for Estoc Tank Mega - VapoRider

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
So it looks like the replacement coils do not come with the actual coil shell assembly as was shown in a previous post. If you were planning on using these coils with a previous tank that used ccells, it looks like you're SOL. Am
I mistaken? I hope they make the shell available too or this will be a fail for me. I don't plan on buying new tanks just to use these coil heads.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
So it looks like the replacement coils do not come with the actual coil shell assembly as was shown in a previous post. If you were planning on using these coils with a previous tank that used ccells, it looks like you're SOL. Am
I mistaken? I hope they make the shell available too or this will be a fail for me.

Hey Pete...I think you want to order a blister pack "with sleeve" (shell)...

$14.22 Authentic Vaporesso Ceramic EUC Coil Head (10-Pack) - 316L stainless steel / 0.5ohm(25-35W) / w/ sleeve at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

$13.41 Authentic Vaporesso Traditional EUC Clapton Coil Head (10-Pack) - 0.5ohm(35-40W) / w/ sleeve at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

$13.41 Authentic Vaporesso Traditional EUC Clapton Coil Head (10-Pack) - 0.4ohm(40-50W) / w/ sleeve at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Reactions: gerrymi

Chodi

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2016
Vaporesso was kind enough to send me an adaptor and two of the EUC coils for evaluation. I will be posting my thoughts and experience with these after I have a chance to break them in and live with them for a few days. They just arrived today. I have a Gemini tank that I will be using to test them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread