Hittman's Hideout

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Good morning y'all

Glad that Mrs PT is back. I hope she gets to stay awhile.

I still use isticks too. Since i change flavors so often i also have a couple with changeable batteries going. And even others stored for the future.

The moving truck with Mom's stuff arrived yesterday. Offloading into the house was reasonably fast. They had to play jigsaw puzzle to get everything else into the storage space and we still ended up having to get a second space.

On the bright side, the appraisal was good and I should be able to close on the building loan in teh next two weeks- which should mean that construction can start in early-mid November. Whew!

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning. Congrats on the appraisal CES.

When I was still using the isticks, the 30w was my favorite. I really like the cuboid 150 that I've been running for a while now. I don't run that high of wattage but the two batteries last a long time between charges. I've been wanting an ipv 6 but haven't taken the leap yet.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I know. We had just spent $53 on new cartridges for the old printer right before it quit. I bought an extra set for the new one and it was $58 for an xl black and regular color. Of course they take different cartridges so we lost out on the old ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

• PTJD