Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
wanted to let you know that after a good steep, the 6mg is great in my uwell crown sub tank. Just went online to see if you had any more instock... no 6 mg for me. If possible, I'm hoping to order some more in the next month. I'm about to move out of state, packers come here in a week. (we are a military family) will be moving from virginia to georgia... please keep me in mind if you wouldn't mind. I can order more than one bottle if needed. not sure what your demand is for the 6mg.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I would have thought that the demand would have been fairly high with all of the sub ohm vapers out there. I never go as low as six on a regular liquid but found the 6mg wta quite satisfying when dripping. I still like and have the 24 and 36mg. Each has its use.

Reactions: Ladiekali

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    wanted to let you know that after a good steep, the 6mg is great in my uwell crown sub tank. Just went online to see if you had any more instock... no 6 mg for me. If possible, I'm hoping to order some more in the next month. I'm about to move out of state, packers come here in a week. (we are a military family) will be moving from virginia to georgia... please keep me in mind if you wouldn't mind. I can order more than one bottle if needed. not sure what your demand is for the 6mg.

Let us know how much you need and we will set it up for you.

Our Sub Ohm WTA does sell fast but we can produce enough to hopefully meet everyone's needs.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    We are going to open our Aroma line with more sub ohm flavors.

You will be able to see the sub ohm flavors within 10 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is really exciting news! I've been at 12 mg for over 3 years (thanks to the addition of WTA) and am now wanting to cut down. Your timing is perfect! The same day that I emailed Ms Chris about my desire, you had posted this . Great minds?

May I put in a request for P-38 and Black Clove Djarum to be on the list pretty please?

I'll keep checking. Thank you!

Reactions: hittman

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2013
    Florida
    I
    Let us know how much you need and we will set it up for you.

Our Sub Ohm WTA does sell fast but we can produce enough to hopefully meet everyone's needs.
    wish I had checked back sooner. Things got messy moving from Virginia to Georgia. I fell off and back slipped to smoking. Big mistake. Just unpacked all my gear to get back on board.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2013
    Florida
    Thanks! I'm glad to be back.
    During my house hunting I caught bronchitis and laryngitis wich turned to walking pneumonia, the next thing I knew I couldn't vape. And ended up back to dreaded cigarettes.

I've spent two days finding everything and cleaning and tossing old crap out.

Luckily I still had some vanilla splash left. I love love well steeped vanilla splash!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    Thanks! I'm glad to be back.
    During my house hunting I caught bronchitis and laryngitis wich turned to walking pneumonia, the next thing I knew I couldn't vape. And ended up back to dreaded cigarettes.

I've spent two days finding everything and cleaning and tossing old crap out.

Luckily I still had some vanilla splash left. I love love well steeped vanilla splash!

Moving is never fun. I'm glad you found some Splash in your stash.

Let us know if you need anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread