◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
A bit of Rumanian music while we wait for Tamer's hole to be worked on. :D

Oh myyyyy......someone's going to get reprimanded big time for their comments to that video!

smiley-zipping-mouth.png

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
Is she JVC antibody positive? (I am) and if the new drug is Tecfidera I LOVE it and it has worked so well for me with few side effects.

Fellow MS person sending HUGE amounts of good wishes!!!!! :( :wub:
It is Tecfidera, but the insurance is only going to cover 75% of the $55k per year. :(

Good news is that the labwork showed she isn't developing antibodies to Tysabri after all and no sign of JC or PML, and her latest MRI shows no active lesions. :banana:

She is going to see if she can continue Tysabri since her out of pocket is only $5k per year with it.

Still got to find out what is causing her fatigue and loss of balance.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
It is Tecfidera, but the insurance is only going to cover 75% of the $55k per year. :(

Good news is that the labwork showed she isn't developing antibodies to Tysabri after all and no sign of JC or PML, and her latest MRI shows no active lesions. :banana:

She is going to see if she can continue Tysabri since her out of pocket is only $5k per year with it.

Still got to find out what is causing her fatigue and loss of balance.

GREAT news!! :thumbs:

I have a new Neurologist who wants me on Retuxan, wonderful results on this but as it's not approved by the FDA for MS there is a question of if my insurance will pay so I can take it. (Even though they have 7 years of studies showing its efficacy nope, nada...:grr: )

Super hugs of happiness for her (secretly) and you all very openly and happy!:)

BobC

Reformed Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Downtown Charleston, SC
GREAT news!! :thumbs:

I have a new Neurologist who wants me on Retuxan, wonderful results on this but as it's not approved by the FDA for MS there is a question of if my insurance will pay so I can take it. (Even though they have 7 years of studies showing its efficacy nope, nada...:grr: )

Super hugs of happiness for her (secretly) and you all very openly and happy!:)

Retuxan is one of those miracle drugs, that can be used to treat many conditions from Lymphoma to MS,

The downside is many people cannot handle its extremely potent and dangerous side effects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread