Status
Not open for further replies.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
That's my feeling too, when I'm getting ready for work, I don't want to have to watch something on the stove for 7 minutes. Much easier to scoop a spoonful and go. :)
What brand Turmeric did you buy? There is a bizzilion on Amazon.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
I really want to get some Has'nt been a good week. Authers really acting up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel ya..It's going to get cold then. I have it in 2 fingers and when the weather changes they hurt so bad.It's my 2 pointers.One on each hand.They're crooked from it.The upper knuckles swell...Sometimes Ibuprofen really does the trick.Other times not so much.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
I'd forgotten how good house is. I meant to order some cider, but ordered house instead. Tasty.

On a side note, my new place is coming along nicely.
e9265f11d1d1b0db3fe1772599efe4b0.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
WOW!. That room is gorgeous! Man Cave?? I need that table..You really can't go wrong with CC juice. Don't forget about PIE. Best juice ever!

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
I'd forgotten how good house is. I meant to order some cider, but ordered house instead. Tasty.

On a side note, my new place is coming along nicely.
e9265f11d1d1b0db3fe1772599efe4b0.jpg

I love it!!! May I have it? :D

Good morning from the madness that is the hut!

I think I'm going to make a tumeric blend and put it in capsules. Tea takes too long in the morning. We're already too busy as it is.

cba191

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Salt Lake City
WOW!. That room is gorgeous! Man Cave?? I need that table..You really can't go wrong with CC Juice. Don't forget about PIE. Best juice ever!
Not a man cave, really. It's a townhouse, so the main floor is just an open space with the living room and kitchen. The bedrooms are the 3rd floor. And the first floor is the garage and the entryway.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
I'm still sleeving DVD's...I'd gladly pay someone to do it. On a lighter note I'm binge watching Judge Judy while sleeving..She takes no prisoners...I binge watched Judge Marilyn Milian yesterday.When she gets mad she goes into a Ricky Ricardo Spanish melt down...Whatever happened to Judge Wapner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread