Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. Football Junkies Dream today- NFL Games from 9:30am until midnight. Although playing in Wembley Stadium is kind of odd, as there is no real home team and all of the fans are wearing different jerseys from across the planet. Football jerseys, Futbol jerseys, Rugby jerseys, the Local Pub jerseys... but the Brits seem to make a good time of it. They drink their "Ale", (usually) cheer at the appropriate time, and have come to realize that there is a Yellow Hankie instead of a Card. Who knows - in a decade or so they might have their own team in London. Though they would need better helmets...
images

(OK, Hula, now you can vent...)

Have a Safe and Blessed Sunday :nun:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Good Morning Army. Football Junkies Dream today- NFL Games from 9:30am until midnight. Although playing in Wembley Stadium is kind of odd, as there is no real home team and all of the fans are wearing different jerseys from across the planet. Football jerseys, Futbol jerseys, Rugby jerseys, the Local Pub jerseys... but the Brits seem to make a good time of it. They drink their "Ale", (usually) cheer at the appropriate time, and have come to realize that there is a Yellow Hankie instead of a Card. Who knows - in a decade or so they might have their own team in London. Though they would need better helmets...
images

That there's funny, too! LOL [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Earlier this week I turned my G2 off before going to work. When I got home it wouldn't turn on. After checking batteries and such it's dead. It was a refub and Hohmtech will do warranty work on it. But my work hours means it'll take me some time to get it ready to send off to see if they'll fix it. Really sucks cause I like the vape from this board a lot. Well I went to the B/M to see if they still had the black G2 they had when I was looking to buy one. They did for $110. Higher than another refub and lower the a new one on line. Well I was thinking about get second one anyway so I bought it.(that was a good enough reason wasn't it?:pervy:) Setup and vapeing with the Mutation X 234 again so I'm happy.:headbang: Now to get the Silver one sent in. If they fix it great if not I'll look for another board to put in it.:)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
images

LOL - we have something even better than the NFL though - rugby! Now that's a game. No pads, no helmets, no pauses every 30 seconds, broken teeth, the works. Afraid I"m very unpatriotic though, because the All Blacks are my favourite.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Happy Belated Birthday Robin!

Hula, I hope the cat gets better asap.

My mom has had some medical issues. I have had to handle things for her. It can be exhausting. She does seem a little better today. They don't know what is wrong with her. I had to MAKE her go to the doctor. The time of suggesting a doctor visit was over. Anyway, looks like I will be busy with this for a few more days possibly. I thought she might have a terrible run with gall bladder stones. They did a sonogram and didn't find anything that would explain her symptoms. Not eating right, nausea, burping, oh and not sleeping well either. I think not eating enough also effected her thyroid dosage. So I will have to try to keep on top of this for her. She also has a few other symptoms. It has been a week so far. I hope that she can get back to normal soon. I am worried sick about her.

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
The Cubs are going to the World Series. Not many have heard that before. I started out as a Cub fan in 1968. That lasted five years before I became a White Sox fan. If the Cubs win the World Series, it will be the first time anyone alive will hear that.

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
LOL - we have something even better than the NFL though - rugby! Now that's a game. No pads, no helmets, no pauses every 30 seconds, broken teeth, the works. Afraid I"m very unpatriotic though, because the All Blacks are my favourite.

I wasn't "good" enough to play football in college so I played Rugby. Glad I did as it was way more fun. Solid in the All Blacks @Hulamoon!

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
I wasn't "good" enough to play football in college so I played Rugby. Glad I did as it was way more fun. Solid in the All Blacks @Hulamoon!
Brave man Mike! Sean Fitzpatrick!! Need to edit my last msg though. They do sorta wear a "helmet" but they're cloth, to protect their ears from being torn off. Bivie would definitely call rugby players manly men for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread