The Government's War on Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictorC

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
"With several studies on the safety of vaping available, it is clear that there is more to these new regulations than just concerns over the nation’s health. Instead, it would appear that, once again, cronyism is being used in order to protect one industry over another. As far as vaping regulations are concerned, the only clear winners are big tobacco and big government."

The Government's War on Vaping | Brittany Hunter

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Vaping allows smokers to use e-liquid, a combination of propylene glycol and vegetable oil
YTyxFYd.gif

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
As far as I know peoples vaping as the alternative ways of stop smoking. Am I right?
That was true in the beginning. It appears that kids who try smoking also try vaping and mostly prefer vaping. Most interesting is a majority of them are prefering liquid with 0 nic. I think the appeal of smoking or vaping to kids is visual (it's the clouds bro). If they don't need nic they don't need vape shops once they have a competent device. Flavoring and VG are available at the grocery store. I'm waiting to see the FDA require VG for baking to be labeled "Derived from Tobacco".

Faulkner22

Nov 13, 2015
Bangladesh
Thank you for your suggestion here. I have seen many guys are taking e-cigarettes, e-juice, vaping as alternative to smoking. And they are succeed in this case. Even my father was a chain smoker and he quit it following e juice. And also yesterday I found a website which offer different methods which can be used alternative to smoking. Like this one- Black Note E-Liquid - Naturally Extracted Tobacco

Thank you!

Reactions: LaraC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread