◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
EHEM...

classy...

I can't cover everyone else's bills.

But I think I might be good for mine...

post-15554-hundred-dollar-bills-gif-count-KDFk.gif

Tapatyped

it's a good start :lol:

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Yes, I do apologize for the gross misrepresentation of that statement in your post. I do hope you can find a way to forgive me.

:oops:
Yep

One way.

Knock off that apologetic crap. ;)
hate to bring this to your attention..but apparently it's huge for you..:|
I believe that's because...

In that area...

I'm a virgin.

You trying to tell us something, Tamer? :blink:

[emoji23]

Tapatyped

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
:D

Funniest part of that Gloria is...........my real name is Tamera. Not kidding!

What a beautiful name. Tamera. Wow. Lucky you. The boys must have been all over that in high school!

So I got my Gdibis! They are a thing to behold. Haven't gotten them set up yet. So ashamed. But my weekends are busy. Truthfully, I need my own SuperTrunker to assist in such matters, but alas! All I have out here are red necks! That won't do...

Miss you all and hope to keep up better in the future. In the meantime, do try to behave....

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
What a beautiful name. Tamera. Wow. Lucky you. The boys must have been all over that in high school!

So I got my Gdibis! They are a thing to behold. Haven't gotten them set up yet. So ashamed. But my weekends are busy. Truthfully, I need my own SuperTrunker to assist in such matters, but alas! All I have out here are red necks! That won't do...

Miss you all and hope to keep up better in the future. In the meantime, do try to behave....
Aw thank you.

You're gonna kick yourself silly when you finally get those set up and realize what you've been missing just letting them sit there. :D

We already tried to behave, that didn't work out so well! :(

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Yep

One way.

Knock off that apologetic crap. ;)

I believe that's because...

In that area...

I'm a virgin.

You trying to tell us something, Tamer? :blink:

[emoji23]

Tapatyped

Oh boy we're sooo busted! [emoji28]

You mean you're both small and a virgin?? [emoji44] I guess that's logical in a way [emoji848]

There is this 18650/26650 adaptor or something along the same lines. It's not the same I guess [emoji53] but maybe if it's just a quickie..and with lots of vodka you might make it unscathed. Just don't get overconfident afterwards. [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread