BF Mods by Custom-Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigTRAV710

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2016
Fort Worth Tx
Duals anywhere from .3-.5, singles usually .3......

FDA BOC
I use kanthal .22 g 5 wrap 3mm id at .17ohms and it ramps up quick in my maker ontop my cc . try building lower. With The 3mm id my cotton lasts longer. I use sony vtc4 or samsung 25rs and had zero problems.

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
I use kanthal .22 g 5 wrap 3mm id at .17ohms and it ramps up quick in my maker ontop my cc . try building lower. With The 3mm id my cotton lasts longer. I use sony vtc4 or samsung 25rs and had zero problems.
Appreciate it, but nah, don't enjoy the vape from 24g down. I've tried everything and then some pretty much. 26g is my sweet spot in any wire with mechs. I do enjoy SS Clapton a lot. Think I have 26/32. Good stuff for mechs.

Also don't want to carry spare batteries. PITA. Huge reason I went bottom feeder ages ago is because there's no need to carry extra anything and it's the smallest package possible given the specs. I know exactly what I'm going to get from my setup. Leave the house, fresh battery full bottle, and by the time I'm home rotate and top off. No need to carry anything but, my CC.

(Which at an Octoberfest party last weekend took some serious drops onto slate and kept vaping like a champ. Someone may have consumed a bit many alcoholic beverages. Feeling the spirit of my German heritage. Bit of Irish doesn't help either. Few dings. All good though)

FDA BOC

btobw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Sorry to hear about your back, Corey.

I spent a couple of hours walking (scrambling) in the bush behind my house yesterday (Sunday here). I wore my fishing vest. I don't fish, but it has convenient zip pockets for holding things like water and my Ti CC. But do I always use those pockets? Nup.

I was scrambling over rocks to try to cross the creek, and the Ti CC slipped out of a non-zipped pocket onto rocks. I was strong and didn't cry, though I may have sworn at my own stupidity.

After a little work with the maroon Scotch Brite ... nothing fatal :D

wV_ci5X6aYqkeXoKmWeibje33-dizGHLbfaIUYkdIecXcrJCpRhJrRPmzGqSwSWUFbt6WjOwdQuvmBHHnB1k6UYWt6BfWRe6RuyCDp7DcTQ2wsmgC8ckamXqRxX5ytUKVKOOlzgRzumr7VnX0Z6ClPU0gKDIS-t2IiZSM_MTS1t-Z1cZQwzUPT8iFK9T5wNgZphGhSdtJFFQkXQjASw_OLS3EAVAX4K_nKSVgxf_xlkZm3oFbuJd5GyR-K3gfVrRTVWysAUhMruE0a1Mwczp6UhhzKY7pTmX7V2lwRpmZRqjZlGOp4BIrTCFBglEF0q7j-3DBfJ2yX6FMKM-6US4qmdaKiwIq_TR_sxyQJSMi1rUyzyR6pV_D0Z0WUakbMeF_HprnPI2hpcKjsoFP4-xixILjfmNBUihw09Kra4mZANsyJ_lUuZ4uZPaEuFsJPjMrOWLUG9uX8F_qG0OCsJwAQjasa0hRPvhb0VjxBoZ3OoJLEP8M8brUDHqMOag8enaSVR6cc27jI6_xeEgSYxpV-97b_JtmaxL8ifAIZWOGXk6LWPBUoav_8kcgLdDYH6Hi-aXnWoOT3SXQelIXN4YHgke3mbPiH3BweXFISZ19Y6jzKN0vQ=w999-h898-no

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
:D

I thought my back was bad yesterday...:oops:

Today has been much worse... :(

Hopefully it'll loosen up soon. :unsure:
Lots of bad backs in my family.

Including mine from time to time.

Worst was when I was a teenager.

Couldn't get vertical for 3 days. It was excruciating even trying. Don't even know why.

Take care of that thing, bud.

Sending good vibes your way.

Tapatyped

BobC

Reformed Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Downtown Charleston, SC
Thanks, guys. I'm sure it'll be okay. :) At least it's not completely debilitating, or anything. Just slows me down a little. :thumb:

Face it buddy, you're just gettin old, :blink:

Join the club, today it's the back, tomorrow the knees..... :sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread