Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
From that "Study"...

"This ethic of hedonism applied particularly to younger men and could make it difficult for them to give up smoking. However e-cigarette use had the potential to take on an association with hedonistic masculinity as we saw with Neil and his customers - not least because an interest in gadgets and technology was already a legitimate male trait, thus making the e-cigarette a doubly viable masculine accessory in combining hedonism with technology."

I never really considered an e-Cigarette to be a "doubly viable masculine accessory".

But then again, I'm Not a young man Anymore.

LOL

Reactions: DC2

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
From that "Study"...

"This ethic of hedonism applied particularly to younger men and could make it difficult for them to give up smoking. However e-cigarette use had the potential to take on an association with hedonistic masculinity as we saw with Neil and his customers - not least because an interest in gadgets and technology was already a legitimate male trait, thus making the e-cigarette a doubly viable masculine accessory in combining hedonism with technology."

I never really considered an e-Cigarette to be a "doubly viable masculine accessory".

But then again, I'm Not a young man Anymore.

LOL
Perhaps this has contributed to the drift from tube mods to box mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread