Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Will gladly help out. Thanks @DingerCPA

I would invite some more folks but Dinger listed all my friends, lol

:wub:

@dcfluegel - I just used my ECF handle where the "name" field was.... Right next to email address field?

Some of the items I was going to review are out of stock (the eLeaf goodies, specifically - I have and use all but the 100)

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    :wub:

@dcfluegel - I just used my ECF handle where the "name" field was.... Right next to email address field?

Some of the items I was going to review are out of stock (the eLeaf goodies, specifically - I have and use all but the 100)
    thanks so much, I really appreciate it - it's been quite tricky learning all this stuff!

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
    Happy to review the Aromamizer v2, since it remains a daily use tank for me :)

Cool beans, the tfv4 mini is also there. I loved that as a starter modern tank, with the -r1 head great to get my feet wet building coils :)

Last edited:

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2015
    Cleveland TN
    Say what !?!? Can you give me an example please?
    off top of head, the Twisted Messes Squared atty was one - there were a couple more items i have and/or have used i was going to review but did not see review button - will re-check now and see if it was just on my end

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2015
    Cleveland TN
    off top of head, the Twisted Messes Squared atty was one - there were a couple more items i have and/or have used i was going to review but did not see review button - will re-check now and see if it was just on my end
    @low_tar_neil - it seems i am an idjit - likely was not scrolling down far enough - just reviewd the TM2, rx200...

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013
    So we're based in the USA, but I'm in London, which means, the time of day that I finally get to sign on and spend some decent time on ECF is definitely wine time, and I'm normally up for a bit of fun.. today is no exception.

Anyway, I was thinking of running a little competition (it's not a giveaway thanks FDA), as we need to start getting a few reviews on the vaping.com to help people make better decisions. I have some brand new (and awesome) mystery devices I'm willing to put into the mix, in return I need some legit reviews, from people who know what they're talking about - seems like a fair trade, leave a review (or as many as you like) under your ECF username and you'll go into the draw. Sound like a good idea?

Thanks, Neil! I left 1st reviews on the RX200 and the Petri V2 for ya. If I win, I like to have my tummy rubbed. if you're clearing out the old stuff. If they're out of the lotion, a brisk paddlin' works. :)

Last edited:

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2015
    Cleveland TN
    Thanks, Neil! I left 1st reviews on the RX200 and the Petri V2 for ya. If I win, I like to have my tummy rubbed. if you're clearing out the old stuff. If they're out of the lotion, a brisk paddlin' works. :)

repairbot is ON THE JOB!

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013
    @low_tar_neil - it seems i am an idjit - likely was not scrolling down far enough - just reviewd the TM2, rx200...

Hey, I was reviewin that RX200 while YOU was reviewin it too.
    Neil, does this work by review count?
    devil.gif

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 21, 2012
    AlaFreakinBama
    www.facebook.com

funny-dog-picture-let-the-belly-rubs-begin.jpg

:D:D:D

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013
    Yeah, I'll just weight it by number of reviews :)

Hahaha... Sorry for that little reminder of ridiculousness. Oooh, I see your ECF status. Tea boy, is that like Chai Walla? ;) Self deprecation is a lost art. You need to order your minions to appreciate it.

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hahaha... Sorry for that little reminder of ridiculousness. Oooh, I see your ECF status. Tea boy, is that like Chai Walla? ;) Self deprecation is a lost art. You need to order your minions to appreciate it.
    We do actually drink a lot of tea in the office, and I make a decent chunk of that, so only a touch of self-deprecation ;)

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    also, that reminds me, need to get me some of those there minions you speak of.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
    If we get you using "dem dere" you'll be speaking proper 'merican :)

Rut roh, weighted by quantity of reviews -- I'll have to buy more equipment to post reviews :) (most of my gear isn't shown there)

Ooh, good old LG HG2 are there -- happy to write up that battery :)

Last edited:

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    If we get you using "dem dere" you'll be speaking proper 'merican :)

Rut roh, weighted by quantity of reviews -- I'll have to buy more equipment to post reviews :) (most of my gear isn't shown there)

Ooh, good old LG HG2 are there -- happy to write up that battery :)

Even batteries need some love! I'm guessing from the fact we have zero liquid reviews, that literally everyone here is a DIY expert?

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows

We do actually drink a lot of tea in the office, and I make a decent chunk of that, so only a touch of self-deprecation ;)

I am exercising an insane amount of self-restraint from the comment I am dying to make......... {le sigh}

HAI LOUIS!!!!!! Miss you, Brother....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread