• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Goblin Mini V3 leaking from airflow holes

Status
Not open for further replies.

trippy_K82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2016
recently got a goblin mini v3 but having issues with leaking.

Every time i refill the tank, it will leak from the air flow holes, even if the juice flow control is closed.

have tried putting in more cotton when wicking, closing off airflow control and juice flow control. still leaks.

super annoying that every time i fill the tank, half the juice comes out of the air flow holes, will only stop leaking after a few puffs.

Any bros can help?

trippy_K82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2016
Does it leak when you screw the top cap back on? Sounds like you got a vacuum seal issue somewhere. Try to see if the O rings are fine.
yep. leaks after i screw the cap on, through the air flow holes even though i closed it off.
completely baffled.

Tried really stuffing the wicking holes, leaked less but now the flavour is muted af . :(

MarkyD

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2013
Blue Ridge
Got one of the leaky ones here as well. Somewhere I read about a milling error (in the base) of the early production of these which was corrected on later machining runs. I've set it aside for now, and too bad as its a nice enough tank otherwise. I got mine from sweet-vapes, bet they sold quite a few that have the same problem.

Cloudzxz

Jan 9, 2017
Guys i found out why the e liquid is leaked , try to stuff the cotton that fill out all this hole , if your deck is not in the right direction , try to screw out the bottom pin and ajust the coil deck . This will help less leaking .
2017fe624c68-4ebd-4616-9e92-2f714dd00cfd.png

Reactions: trippy_K82

traveller77

Jul 14, 2016
My one was leaking, too, when I refilled it. Leaking from airflow holes - solved for me: Just replaced the driptip with another one (I took the one from my Goblin Mini v2). I noticed, that the regular drip tip produced a lot of preassure when closing the tank after refilling.

PS: both original Goblin Mini V3 driptips led to leaking when refilling.
Maybe replacing the o-rings of the original driptips will also help, I didn't try that.

Last edited:

wally678

Feb 25, 2017
My one was leaking, too, when I refilled it. Leaking from airflow holes - solved for me: Just replaced the driptip with another one (I took the one from my Goblin Mini v2). I noticed, that the regular drip tip produced a lot of preassure when closing the tank after refilling.

PS: both original Goblin Mini V3 driptips led to leaking when refilling.
Maybe replacing the o-rings of the original driptips will also help, I didn't try that.

wally678

Feb 25, 2017
Your right it was the drip tip! I tried one that was tight and it was the type that did not have o ring and did not go deep it worked over and over. I went back to the drip tips that came with it and before removing the top cap I pulled the tip up past the first o ring then removed the top cap, filled the tank installed the top cap with the tip still in the loose position opened the juice adjuster take couple draws push the tip all the way down works every time not one drop leaked again. I'm so happy I just bought it and was impressed with the outstanding flavor but was so disappointed with the leaking. The drip tips they send are longer at the base and use two o rings that in the vaping position cause a plunging vacume when installed I just wonder if youde ever figured this out I think not or they would of sent instructions you would think.?

Reactions: trippy_K82
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread