Not open for further replies.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Even batteries need some love! I'm guessing from the fact we have zero liquid reviews, that literally everyone here is a DIY expert?

I do play the DIY game, but I can't buy juice from out-of-state due to the crookedness of some of my State's representatives (cough, cough, Goobenor/VP Candidate, hack, hack, spit, spit.)

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
That's the stuff! Sadly due to the british pound being really weak right now prices at my local liquor store are going up 20% tomorrow, it's a tragedy!! :(
A bit slow to reply:
That is sad news indeed Neil. At least you don't live in Australia, where A LOT of things are considered expensive compared to the USA and UK. In addition, due to the current dismal AUD$ value, vaping is not cheap either but at least it's not as bad as forking out AU$27-$30 for a pack of 25 stinkies.

It's not all doom and gloom though; there are fringe benefits to living down under.

Sent via Tapatalk, using my 404 Error. Not found.

tejas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2013
East Texas
I assume the reviews have to be approved, before they appear... I've left two so far, and they're not showing.

Even batteries need some love! I'm guessing from the fact we have zero liquid reviews, that literally everyone here is a DIY expert?

I been browsing the jooz section, there's a few there I've had in the past, before I got the DIY bug. I'll be leaving reviews. :)

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I assume the reviews have to be approved, before they appear... I've left two so far, and they're not showing.

I been browsing the jooz section, there's a few there I've had in the past, before I got the DIY bug. I'll be leaving reviews. :)
    Fantastic, I'll set them live now :)

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    53904543552061p

Voila!

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
    Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Tastes like the Homemade Italian Wine my Grandfather used to make. I used to turn the grinders and the presses when I was much, much younger.
    Wonderful! I remember two things about my grandfather and one of them is smoking, weirdly, the other one was painting. So on obviously I did the natural thing and became a smoker and got a degree in painting :)

Last edited:

SteveS45

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    Yes my Grandfather smoked and losing him to Lung Cancer at a very young age was a horror. But being exposed to the culture that was smoking back in those days it is not surprising I was a smoker myself. I was barely in double digits at the age I was when he suffered after losing a lung. But in those days everyone smoked.

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    Wonderful! I remember two things about my grandfather and one of them is smoking, weirdly, the other one was painting. So on obviously I did the natural thing and became a smoker and got a degree in painting :)

I didn't know you painted !

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread