• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Hey guy`s just back from Portugal yesterday, so a bit of catching up to do :) Hope you are all well ?
Hi Terry! Hope you had a really good time! :)

I finally got some Lemon Drizzle Cake today, and also some FA Custard, which is a lemon custard, and last week, I got some Tarte au Citron ....just need to make some now! If they taste as good made as the concentrates do, I'll be happy :)

What a pantomime! No wonder she walked away - they're totally incompetent!
Anyway, TM is right: we're still paying members (unfortunately), and as such still have a legal position of needing to be included in any such votes. ...or have the EU lot got another rule that allows them to change the rules as they go along?
It seems that out of 10 possible trade deals in the past, the EU have only managed to pull 1 off!

I wish we could just say 'forget it, open the door and we're outta here!

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Hey guy`s just back from Portugal yesterday, so a bit of catching up to do :) Hope you are all well ? I had a quick look on FT last night and was gutted to see they have discontinued the bellus clones, i knew i should have ordered before i went away :(
If anyone can point me in the direction of anywhere selling the clones i would appreciate it. :)
Hope you enjoyed yourself, have PM'd you re Bellus, because of code.

Reactions: terry w

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
@terry w
Noble vaping have originals for 3 quid more than the clones at Focalecig.
Brilliant George, thanks for that 2 ordered :)

Hi Terry! Hope you had a really good time! :)

I finally got some Lemon Drizzle Cake today, and also some FA Custard, which is a lemon custard, and last week, I got some Tarte au Citron ....just need to make some now! If they taste as good made as the concentrates do, I'll be happy :)

Thanks Trish, yes we had a smashing time thanks, weather was perfect mid 80`s all week and the hotel was spot on :) I took some LDC with me and hammered it, i`ll have to get some more concentrate and get some more made up soon. It really is one of my faves, and could easily be an all dayer for me :)

Hope you enjoyed yourself, have PM'd you re Bellus, because of code.

Thanks Bob, yep good time had by all :) I got 2 for 30 quids from the link George posted with free postage and i reckon that would be hard to beat for originals, but Thank You anyway. :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Thanks Trish, yes we had a smashing time thanks, weather was perfect mid 80`s all week and the hotel was spot on :) I took some LDC with me and hammered it, i`ll have to get some more concentrate and get some more made up soon. It really is one of my faves, and could easily be an all dayer for me :)
I'll get some made then ...a little drop does taste good.
Glad you had such a good time.

I saw a new Chefs V concentrate today: Lemon & Rhubarb Tart! Not sure about that :unsure:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Vapemail :
Nipplejuice and Calicustard from SCV......It'll be my last:cry:
Aw! you like those ...and Marcus does too if I remember correctly?

Never tried any of the Mole juice line but just read they are closing as well.
I haven't heard of them, but it's such a shame, and needless, unnecessary loss of employment!
Makes me wonder how many people will join the ranks of unemployed and having to claim benefits by the time the next year or so is over! (Suppose it depends how much stock they have).

Reactions: Brynglas

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
I haven't heard of them, but it's such a shame, and needless, unnecessary loss of employment!

It is a shame.It was started mainly to raise money for charity.

Capture mole.PNG

Another great job done by the EU and it's Eurocrats.:nah:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
It is a shame.It was started mainly to raise money for charity.

View attachment 608933

Another great job done by the EU and it's Eurocrats.:nah:
That's really quite sad - in this case, a lot of people lose out in different ways!

( I was a patient in the Bristol Royal when I was 2/3 - can remember a lot including the big staircase!)

Reactions: Brynglas

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Has anyone else noticed no more 120 ml offers from rejuiced ? Possibly another one in trouble :(
Just had a quick look at their site and don`t see anything mentioned though.
Hadn't thought about it until you mentioned it ...but true, no 120ml offers for a while that I recall.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Vapemail :
Chefs order.
RY4-U & Misty.
I tried my RY4-U a few days ago, and had a raw throat the next morning - hadn't used anything else different that day.
I'll try it again before I give up on it ...doesn't taste bad either, but not a favourite. Perhaps the lower wattage I use.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Hadn't thought about it until you mentioned it ...but true, no 120ml offers for a while that I recall.
If i`m honest it wouldn`t be a terrible blow to me personally, but i just found it strange for their offers via email to stop. As the day`s go by i am getting more and more used to the idea of making my own now, have you tried any new concentrates from Chefs lately Trish ?

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
If i`m honest it wouldn`t be a terrible blow to me personally, but i just found it strange for their offers via email to stop. As the day`s go by i am getting more and more used to the idea of making my own now, have you tried any new concentrates from Chefs lately Trish ?
I suppose I'm getting used to the idea too - if something is good enough though, I'll buy small bottles if there's good enough discounts for quantity.

I haven't tried any of my concentrates yet ..been too preoccupied with Hetty, tiredness, and trying to sort out getting some new medication that could, if I get it, solve both problems.
Hetty had her first proper cut today (17 weeks old today) ..looks more grown up in a way ...the puppy coat was so fluffy! She's around 14-15kg now - haven't weighed her for around 12 days.
I'm not working well yet either!

Still, I'll try a few of those concentrates really soon! :)

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Has anyone else noticed no more 120 ml offers from rejuiced ? Possibly another one in trouble :(
Just had a quick look at their site and don`t see anything mentioned though.
Not really, they make their own juices - so after 20/11 they can no longer make anything greater than 10ml, any larger bottles that they have in stock after that date they can still sell, but they probably don't have the space to store a great amount. We will see more companies start to lose their larger sizes as stock depletes.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I just saw that GetVape had their own Scones, Cream & Red Jam, & Vanilla Cream Doughnut back in stock, so I ordered 10x10ml of the former and 5 of the latter, plus 1x10ml of Summer Mixed Fruits to try.

I've had the first two twice and really like them.

Get the best e-liquid upto 50% off | Best E-Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread