Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
My house is totaled. How come when something is going to go on like carpet laying that the house looks all cold and not like your house?...Weird...
Tutti Frutti did the De niro scene from Taxi today where De niro is looking in the mirror and says "Are you talking to me?.. He says it 3 times together then laughs because I laugh...
You have to get bird doing that on video!

We'd have a blast ghost hunting together. I lost my hunting buddy, she got all weird on me.

I have the pic here somewhere, it was my avi for awhile. Now that it's close to my favorite holiday it's time to pull it back out.

*off to search the attic for the pic*

Reactions: RickMc

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
The whole pic. Whatever that is in front was right in my face. :shock:
Q9Vmcm.jpg

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
OMG that might be a Vortex..Yikes!....I have some pictures too.I looked for them but everything is upended for this rug happening. I'll try to find them though.My Best friend and I did Genealogy together.Low and behold we found out our ancestors back in the late 1700's attended the same Church and my Grandpa 4X's removed was the preacher of that church. They are buried in the same Church yard....My Grandfather,My Grandmother and my Grandfather's Consort..Not sure what was going on there..So we're laying flowers and taking pictures.I at the time did not have a digital camera but my friend had hers and she took some of her relations site and was taking some for me at my family site. So she's snapping pictures and she kinda stopped and was looking at the play back.It finally got my attention that she had stopped.She was looking at her camera then at the grave then back at the camera. I said something wrong with your camera? She shook her head and I could see by the look on her face she was kinda stunned.So I said should we run now and she nodded her head and we ran back to the parking lot,locked her doors and she hands me the camera.There's a bolt of lighting above my Grandfather's grave that went down to the grave itself and fog had drifted over it.Just there.Nowhere else.It was sunny and clear and hot...Her pics of her relatives site was brighter than bright .The sky bluer than blue.Mine looked like we were standing in a Scary Movie. I'll try to find it...

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
I'll take Mrs. Punkin in front of the fireplace for $1000 Alex. Or is that Mrs. Punkin did it with a fireplace poker in the library? :laugh:

Good afternoon everyone!

Where's Drott?

Stretchy, hopefully you can find the pics. I find it fascinating when pictures capture something we don't see.

What a day so far....

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
I'll take Mrs. Punkin in front of the fireplace for $1000 Alex. Or is that Mrs. Punkin did it with a fireplace poker in the library? :laugh:

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner...
I moved the heat pump system right from air conditioning to heat. It would have been nice to set it to OFF for about a month. :)

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
That would have been nice. We took out the window A/C unit the same day as we fired up the woodstove for the first time. blech.
I fired the wood stove AKA the furnace on Saturday..I gave in after i put a sweater on over the t-shirt and sweat shirt I was wearing.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
I'm still looking for a draining board like I found in HI. It's Plexiglas I think? Higher at the back and with a lip into the sink and curved up sides. Sadly the one I have is all discolored and marked up from cleaning, and has a bit of a crack in it from being dropped. If anyone sees one in their wanderings, I would be eternally grateful!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread