Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch - Part Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
867ec889-aadf-4dd7-855f-f03d2b12d6ad.png._CB308244222__SR150,300_.png

Oh wait.. ya did say ortho... right...

ortho-mattress-logo.jpg

How unfair!

:lol::lol:

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
We use FaceTime a lot ... really like that feature. The iPhone now have something called Live Photo, it's an animated 'still' picture. Sort of like taking a 'gif' not a 'still' picture.
Is that an app or something on the Iphone 7

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
So I am in the middle of binding an Auto Policy today...I had started it with the husband and he didn't have all the info to complete it so he had his wife call me back.

When she did we got to the end and the system kicked me back to the beginning...dang...

I asked the wife the question I had missed...
What is husband's occupation...
She said Idiot.

I laughed sooooo hard !

:ohmy:

So the wife and I are refinishing some of our furniture, going with the antique look.
1e17d5fc04d7aea63b9e0bf1250bebbd.jpg
whacha think?

Sent from a dark, twisted corner of the back porch, covered in cobwebs and slightly damp.

Nice work!

Is that an app or something on the Iphone 7

It's just a feature of the built in camera app. Google .... iPhone Live Photo

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Thats a great idea if you have a big smartphone. Mine is an iphone 5 so too small for that but I use an ipad mini which is about the same size as a kindle. @Debadoo that might work for you and the older models are about $200.
Actually before I got the 6 I ran ebooks on the iPhone 3S it does work ;)

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
So the wife and I are refinishing some of our furniture, going with the antique look.
whacha think?

Sent from a dark, twisted corner of the back porch, covered in cobwebs and slightly damp.

smiley-score010.gif

How about the drawer pulls?

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Mike check that thread I posted the link to yesterday on the PA tax. Looks like its been blocked and there is a link to the facebook post by the woman that blocked that you need to get out to every vaper you know so the creature does not get re elected

If I am reading what is there correctly. SIGH confusion

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
I'm sure you've all seen the news about the DOD clawing back enlistment bonuses from some of our troops.... In addition to lots of calls to all the legislators, here's something to sign.

Department of Defense: Join IAVA in Telling Uncle Sam to #PayThemBack

(Just got the email this AM, so it's still small. IAVA is a good org.)

Done. Thanks for posting. I honestly think there will be legislation passed to fix this without the money having to be paid back.

Well got hold of our PCP and she is going to talk to Ginny about the Reclast treatment. It is supposed to be a once a year treatment not a once a week like the PA said which shows you how much a PA knows.

That's smart of you to look for more info. The PAs, just like some docs, can be great or incompetent. It pays to be your own advocate.

So I am in the middle of binding an Auto Policy today...I had started it with the husband and he didn't have all the info to complete it so he had his wife call me back.

When she did we got to the end and the system kicked me back to the beginning...dang...

I asked the wife the question I had missed...
What is husband's occupation...
She said Idiot.

I laughed sooooo hard !

That's hysterical!

whacha think?

Gorgeous! Very nice job! My niece is in the process of doing this to an entertainment center for my sister. Haven't seen a picture yet, but I'm sure she did a great job too. It's like getting new furniture without the expense and you have the added satisfaction of knowing that you did it yourself!

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
whacha think?

I think it's beaUtiful!!!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
whacha think?

That is pretty! Isn't it amazing how something so simple makes such a difference?

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Actually before I got the 6 I ran ebooks on the iPhone 3S it does work ;)
I tried it on my 3S too and finally gave up. Too small for me. I love my ipad mini - I'm on my second one. I pretty much use it to read, surf the net, visit forums, everything. I read a lot so it's ideal for me.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread