Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Been a busy day today and here is the fruit of our labors...

9e4d0e8254eeabfd58e10c9d84c1293a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Thank you Hula. I just came home to take care of the pets. My mother fell early Monday morning. I have been busy with her ever since. Luckily my daughter is helping, and took off work yesterday. I had to break my mother's back window to get in the house. Long story, and I cannot relay it all. She refused medical help. Yesterday I was able to get her to see her regular doctor, and get him to write an order to have an in home health agency help, but they haven't come yet. She at least has a concussion. So I've been sleeping there, and staying with her. This morn she is better, but in no way able to stay by herself. So just a quick note for now.

{{{Kkay}}}, hope your mum gets sorted asap. You've had a right old time of it lately.

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
Thank you Hula. I just came home to take care of the pets. My mother fell early Monday morning. I have been busy with her ever since. Luckily my daughter is helping, and took off work yesterday. I had to break my mother's back window to get in the house. Long story, and I cannot relay it all. She refused medical help. Yesterday I was able to get her to see her regular doctor, and get him to write an order to have an in home health agency help, but they haven't come yet. She at least has a concussion. So I've been sleeping there, and staying with her. This morn she is better, but in no way able to stay by herself. So just a quick note for now.

can't like that. good luck, hope it'll be alright!

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Hello Army. Looks like Westminster SC will be home for the night. Pays the bills...
kkay, sorry to hear about your mom. We only have one. Sometimes watching the ones that we love get into their later years can be both discouraging and frustrating, but they have always been there for us.
Hang in there

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand

Hope your mom is feeling better soon kk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Yesterday's lunch: Cochon de Lait (pulled pork) Po'boy from Little jewel of New Orleans in LA's Chinatown.

I am not a sandwich fan, but this was amazing. They usually are slathered with mayonnaise which I don't like and didn't get on mine.

We also had a side of Jambalaya Fritters that could have been a meal for two on their own.

Naturally I thought of Retic and BK the whole time. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Yesterday's lunch: Cochon de Lait (pulled pork) Po'boy from Little jewel of New Orleans in LA's Chinatown.

I am not a sandwich fan, but this was amazing. They usually are slathered with mayonnaise which I don't like and didn't get on mine.

We also had a side of Jambalaya Fritters that could have been a meal for two on their own.

Naturally I thought of Retic and BK the whole time. :)
Delicious! Shoulda took a picture of it for greater tease effect. :)

Users who are viewing this thread