Older Folks and Vaping Front Porch - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Maybe it was the Cicadas since this year was the 18 year cycle? Buzz Bombs....

imrs.php

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I've been sick for a while, more woozy from meds than actually sick, and haven't been able to keep up but did check in from time to time and caught it
:( :( :( (((((((((tutes)))))))))) so sorry you've been feeling so bad......hope you are doing better now. Have missed ya. Glad you got in on the davides!

Da vid gave me an all-day smile
saw what ya did there ;)

Mike that change to the Penn 40% tax is supposed to be debated tonight. THey are trying to get it changed to something much more reasonable. Link to the live feed at the bottom of this thread
PA House set to vote on $.05/ml e-liquid tax bill today

Fingers Crossed for y'all
saw it was delayed til today......please keep us updated with whatever you find. Really hope the .05/ml bill passes

Good evening dwellers sorry I haven't popped in to say Good Day much lately! Miss me? :pervy:

vape On Safely

Howdy doody!!

Maybe it was the Cicadas since this year was the 18 year cycle? Buzz Bombs....

imrs.php
I've wondered...........they've been sooooooo loud here!!!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
awwwwww that's precious!!

Short notice, but just found out....... here are some places on Oct 26-28 that the film "A Billion Lives" will be shown. The Carlsbad one might be a private showing.

United States
6:30pm Hollywood, CA
8:30pm Orlando, FL
8:30pm Dallas, TX
7:30pm Phoenix, AZ
7:30pm Carlsbad, CA
7:30pm Grand Rapids, MI (October 27th)
8:30pm Philadelphia, PA (October 27th)
8:00pm New York City Premiere (October 28th)
5 times daily in LA (Opens October 28th)
4 times daily in NYC (Opens October 28th)

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
@Ken_A

I tried every way I had available to me to try to get Sloth to come back and he never replied. I begged him to because people here were asking about him. Last he posted, he promised to come back but never did. I very much wish he’d come back but he hasn’t even been to ECF in over a year. :cry:

Great to have ya back! Da vid gave me an all-day smile.
Did ya'll check out da flamingo and BoP vids? YMCA was da best...
Nice to see you posting again @FlamingoTutu - hope the health stuff is settling down for you.
:( :( :( (((((((((tutes)))))))))) so sorry you've been feeling so bad......hope you are doing better now. Have missed ya. Glad you got in on the davides!

saw what ya did there ;)

saw it was delayed til today......please keep us updated with whatever you find. Really hope the .05/ml bill passes

Howdy doody!!

I've wondered...........they've been sooooooo loud here!!!

Thank you all. :wub: Never brag on ECF about how your spouse is sick again and you aren't. At least until they are well. Bonus tip - Never, ever, absentmindedly take a chug off their glass of beer until they are well. :cry:

Deb, was thrilled about the Davides!

The only "entertaining" spider is the squished one that the cat is eating.

Consider yourself gonged. :grr: The mouse is priceless though! :)

Last edited:

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
@Ken_A

I tried every way I had available to me to try to get Sloth to come back and he never replied. I begged him to because people here were asking about him. Last he posted, he promised to come back but never did. I very much wish he’d come back but he hasn’t even been to ECF in over a year. :cry:

Thank you all. :wub: Never brag on ECF about how your spouse is sick again and you aren't. At least until they are well. Bonus tip - Never, ever, absentmindedly take a chug off their glass of beer until they are well. :cry:

Deb, was thrilled about the Davides!

Consider yourself gonged. :grr: The mouse is priceless though! :)

When Sloth went back to work his posts got slower & less frequent, then stopped. It's like he faded away. I wonder if he stopped vaping because of the job & new laws there. Wasn't he in Washington or Oregon?

Get well, Tutu! We don't need a sick Flamingo in a crooked tutu, with a runny nose staggering around the Porch!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
@Iffy and @MikeE3 The two pics that I sent to ecig a guy named Zach said came up as authentic. Do you have any that you know came up fake that you could send a pic to support@ecig.com. I should've written on the ones that came up # does not exist cause it won't let you check them twice. It just comes up this number has been checked before.

2legs ... I never bothered checking them. Didn't want to take the time/hassle trying to remove the stickers without damaging the scratch area.

Short notice, but just found out....... here are some places on Oct 26-28 that the film "A Billion Lives" will be shown. The Carlsbad one might be a private showing.

United States
6:30pm Hollywood, CA
8:30pm Orlando, FL
8:30pm Dallas, TX
7:30pm Phoenix, AZ
7:30pm Carlsbad, CA
7:30pm Grand Rapids, MI (October 27th)
8:30pm Philadelphia, PA (October 27th)
8:00pm New York City Premiere (October 28th)
5 times daily in LA (Opens October 28th)
4 times daily in NYC (Opens October 28th)

Still debating myself on going to the Philly show tomorrow night. The theater's in a section of Philly I wouldn't feel comfortable walking around in the day light yet alone at night.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I've heard that scorpions are hard to befriend.
When I worked at Fairchild, someone brought in their pet African scorpion to show off. It was big and black. He insisted people take turns letting it walk across their hand and back onto his hand.

One person went along. You should have seen the look on his face when he felt the weight of the scorpion walking across his hand!

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have a friend that is in the process of hyperbaric chamber sessions to keep from loosing her foot from a scorpion sting. She is currently on a diet of pain pills and Jim, Jack, & Johnny.
Seamz two me, Johnny wood be bedder four foot kare.
Just sayin...

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I have a friend that is in the process of hyperbaric chamber sessions to keep from loosing her foot from a scorpion sting. She is currently on a diet of pain pills and Jim, Jack, & Johnny.
Not good! I'll be praying for her.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Still debating myself on going to the Philly show tomorrow night. The theater's in a section of Philly I wouldn't feel comfortable walking around in the day light yet alone at night.
that stinks. Let us know what you decide.

oh that's horrible!!

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Will say dat I've had no issues wid da two I'm currently using thus far. But it would be nice if da 'over labels' were placed elsewhere on da pack!
Yeah I think they are OK just wish they would stop putting the sticker over the label.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread