Kawfee beanz, DIY and assorted Shenaniganery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTinMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2016
North Carolina

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
@TheTinMan

image.jpeg

I hope you have an awesome day!!

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Thank you. I do like that metalic like blue finish. I'm partial to the 213, Kaz got me looking at them and this is my second one.

Yeah, I ain't seen an ugly Fuchai yet. ;) I kept tryin' to get Kodak to order a pink one for herself, but so far she has refuted my efforts. :p:lol:

Happy B-day, Brother!!

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Haha,yeah,i run my Fuchai at 45 watts haha.I have had people question as to why i always buy high wattage mods when i use lower watts,but the answer is simple,all the mods that i really like the look of are always high wattage mods.I would still buy the Fuchai or the Halcyon even if they were only 75 watts,but until they start making really cool lower wattage mods,i'll stick to the high powered stuff haha.
Yeah,the blue on this thing is amazing.It's anodized aluminum,so it has that look of being blue metal instead of looking like blue paint.The one i was trying to get first was clear anodized aluminum,and it looks really nice,and will be my next one,but very happy i ended up with the blue first.
You only get a day on the Fuchai at 37.5 watts,how much do vape haha.I keep mine at 45 watts,and easily get 2 full days when i use Samsung 25R's,and 2 1/2 days if i use the Lg Hg2's.I can go a bit longer on it when i start using a different mod once i get home from work,but those numbers are when using the Fucahi all day,i only vape about 4-5ml a day too though.

Yeah, I get about a day's worth of vaping on a charge. That's running close to 40W with Sony VTC4s. Those have been my go-to batteries for years because I trust them and I just haven't bothered trying anything else. They don't have the highest mAh rating, but I like their CDR. Of course, going through 10-15mL a day doesn't help my cause any either! Hahahaha! Thank God for DIY! ;)

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Happy Birthday Tin Man!

Anudda bizzy day in Sunny Siracus :) Contemplating emptying hoses and shutting off the outdoor faucets at home and camp We've had a few flurries today, and it's due to be brisk tomorrow morning. Fortunately warmup after the near term, so I can keep camp water on for another few weeks at least.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
I decided to scoop up some of this week's Bodhi Leaf sale, PNG Arokara. It's supposed to be pretty complex, with some flavor notes that are in my happy zone :)

Tin Man -- DCfluegel and LouisLeBeau got me into coffee rozting end of last year. I pass some around for fun. If you like kawvee, PM your address, let me know how you like the beans ground (whole, coarse for cold brew or french press, medium drip, medium-fine for K cup). My roasts tend to be fairly light, maximum flavor.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I decided to scoop up some of this week's Bodhi Leaf sale, PNG Arokara. It's supposed to be pretty complex, with some flavor notes that are in my happy zone :)

Tin Man -- DCfluegel and LouisLeBeau got me into coffee rozting end of last year. I pass some around for fun. If you like kawvee, PM your address, let me know how you like the beans ground (whole, coarse for cold brew or french press, medium drip, medium-fine for K cup). My roasts tend to be fairly light, maximum flavor.

Brother Mark ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.

Have you found anything that's similar to the Fiesta yet? And this one sounds gooooood!!

TheTinMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2016
North Carolina
Yeah, I ain't seen an ugly Fuchai yet. ;) I kept tryin' to get Kodak to order a pink one for herself, but so far she has refuted my efforts. :p:lol:

Happy B-day, Brother!!

Thanks brother!

Happy Birthday Tin Man!

Anudda bizzy day in Sunny Siracus :) Contemplating emptying hoses and shutting off the outdoor faucets at home and camp We've had a few flurries today, and it's due to be brisk tomorrow morning. Fortunately warmup after the near term, so I can keep camp water on for another few weeks at least.

Thank you!

Will do. Yes, I love me some kawfee

tejas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2013
East Texas
Happy BirthDay, TTM! :)

Will do. Yes, I love me some kawfee

Keurig asked me to fill out a survey last night. It was about tea. The last question was "What do you dislike about tea?" A: It's not kawfee! (I should have used that spelling)

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Have you found anything that's similar to the Fiesta yet? And this one sounds gooooood!!
Pretty sure I still have some Colombia Narinho Fiesta, not sure if it's the basic green or the honey process (might be both). Let me know which of those you liked :)

My main hunt is for another bean with the level of chocolate tones I get from the Nic San Jose. Bali Paradise was close, but they're out of that bean too.

I've got a bunch of Sulawesi White Eagle, and Kenya, and... Pretty sure I have some Brazil that I haven't opened yet, too :)

Right now I'm drinking some of the Kenyan, cold brewed, heated in the microwave -- pleasant, semi-sweet, low acid (gotta love cold brewing for that :D )

TheTinMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2016
North Carolina
Happy BirthDay, TTM! :)

Keurig asked me to fill out a survey last night. It was about tea. The last question was "What do you dislike about tea?" A: It's not kawfee! (I should have used that spelling)

Bahaha! You should have.

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
Pretty sure I still have some Colombia Narinho Fiesta, not sure if it's the basic green or the honey process (might be both). Let me know which of those you liked :)

My main hunt is for another bean with the level of chocolate tones I get from the Nic San Jose. Bali Paradise was close, but they're out of that bean too.

I've got a bunch of Sulawesi White Eagle, and Kenya, and... Pretty sure I have some Brazil that I haven't opened yet, too :)

Right now I'm drinking some of the Kenyan, cold brewed, heated in the microwave -- pleasant, semi-sweet, low acid (gotta love cold brewing for that :D )

Yeah, I knew you hadn't found anything completely like the Nic San Jose (which is my all time favorite--love that chocolate tone!) I think the honey process on the Fiesta is what you sent me before and it was pretty good. And you know me...feel free to surprise me! The packets you have sent last me exactly a week lol.

Oh, @TheTinMan

Happy happy Birthday! I didn't forget, I just haven't had time to go find you a pretty picture :D

tejas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2013
East Texas
Last night, around midnight, the wife tells me the kitten is still outside. She has called, and called, and he isn't responding. I grab the flashlight, and start the search. No Melvin anywhere... I keep going outside, and looking, and calling him. No kitty. :(
Because of insomnia, I'm up late most nights, so around 2, I try one more time, still no luck.
Then a thought runs through my mind... he's in the house, sleeping somewhere.

You know how they say, you never forget anything you see, it's just a matter of recalling it. Instantly, I have a flashback... the wife and I are standing in the kitchen, talking. The LRHG is headed to her bedroom with Melvin in her arms. (it didn't even click at the time, because of our discussion). Sure enough, there he is, in her bed.

TheTinMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2016
North Carolina
Yeah, I knew you hadn't found anything completely like the Nic San Jose (which is my all time favorite--love that chocolate tone!) I think the honey process on the Fiesta is what you sent me before and it was pretty good. And you know me...feel free to surprise me! The packets you have sent last me exactly a week lol.

Oh, @TheTinMan

Happy happy Birthday! I didn't forget, I just haven't had time to go find you a pretty picture :D

Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread