Status
Not open for further replies.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
3. Tell us your thoughts on iJoy Maxo’s switchable battery mode feature.
For me, it's not at the top of the list of features for this mod. I have plenty of dual battery mods that I love and use regularly. If I had the Maxo it would be a dedicated quad battery mod and it would remain on my desk with a large, high wattage tank on top, ready to pick up and vape anytime I want a little something extra. But if I didn't have other dual battery mods it would be great for when I don't have 4 batteries charged and ready to go.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
5. If you were the winner, which tank or dripper do you gonna use with iJoy
I'd choose the red or yellow one and top it with my black Giant Dual tank from Vaporesso. The dripper I'd use is my black Tsunami. I also have a huge Fillian rdta that could benefit from a mod like the iJoy Maxo but it's not black so it wouldn't look as good as the other two. Regardless, it would have it's turn on top of the Maxo.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
4. Tell us what functions do you think a mod should have

Definitely good quality construction and good chips that don't poop out on ya in a month. A crisp, clear, large, easy to read screen (some of us have old eyes), and a user friendly menu. I like having batt level indicators, but really prefer it telling me in numbers how many volts are left on my batts
REVERSE POLARITY PROTECTION. I think it's absurd for a mod to not have this.

Floating 510 pin, same as above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread