BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
How's everyone doing today anyway?
Had a very nice evening, One of my Brothers and his wife bought supper over to celebrate moms 80th Birthday (27th is actual day) I didn't have to cook and we had Popcorn Shrimp, Fried Shrimp, boiled Shrimp, Cole Slaw and Cheese Grits. Even though not my Birthday it was a luxury for me LOL. How are you doing? Ready for the Weekend?

Reactions: low_tar_neil

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Had a very nice evening, One of my Brothers and his wife bought supper over to celebrate moms 80th Birthday (27th is actual day) I didn't have to cook and we had Popcorn Shrimp, Fried Shrimp, boiled Shrimp, Cole Slaw and Cheese Grits. Even though not my Birthday it was a luxury for me LOL. How are you doing? Ready for the Weekend?
    Well, the days seem to blur into one at the moment, and a lot to get through in the next two days. But my 4yo son gets back from his holiday with grandparents on Sunday just in time for some halloween fun :)

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I've been going through the site all day today housekeeping, adding more pics and specifications, I feel like I know a lot more than I did before, and I thought I knew quite a lot to start with!

Seeming as you guys have looked around a bit, what were your first impressions when you visited it? What are we doing wrong? :)

snork

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 30, 2011
    CO
    I've been going through the site all day today housekeeping, adding more pics and specifications, I feel like I know a lot more than I did before, and I thought I knew quite a lot to start with!

Seeming as you guys have looked around a bit, what were your first impressions when you visited it? What are we doing wrong? :)
    I don't know from right or wrong, but the reason I haven't shopped there is I almost always buy something from craftsmen (no not sexist, it's just a word) worldwide who have names. I don't think I have a single Chinese anything except my Therion.
    Perhaps sales partnerships with some of these people, many of whom have forums right here on ECF, would be a good thing?

tejas

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 22, 2013
    East Texas

I noticed, in the juice section, the same product will show up on multiple pages.... kinda confusing.

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I don't know from right or wrong, but the reason I haven't shopped there is I almost always buy something from craftsmen (no not sexist, it's just a word) worldwide who have names. I don't think I have a single Chinese anything except my Therion.
    Perhaps sales partnerships with some of these people, many of whom have forums right here on ECF, would be a good thing?

Thanks indeed, yes that's solid advice, we will do that, we're only a brand new business, so it's something we will be doing more of in the future when we've figured out the basics. :)

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I noticed, in the juice section, the same product will show up on multiple pages.... kinda confusing.
    oh really, that's not good, so things showing up in the wrong categories? Not where they should be? I've been sorting everything else out, but liquid is the last one on my list to get to, it's a mammoth task!

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

Marina2

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 27, 2015
    USA
    Hi @Marina2 how have you been?!
    Working a lot but great, thank you. I see you've been busy too. :)

I was over at Vaping.com looking at the products and for something to review. I see a couple of things I can write on later tonight. I didn't even know about the store until this thread. :D

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Working a lot but great, thank you. I see you've been busy too. :)

I was over at Vaping.com looking at the products and for something to review. I see a couple of things I can write on later tonight. I didn't even know about the store until this thread. :D
    Indeed, thanks so much! Yeah it's all a bit new and we're trying to figure out how to make the most of it, hopefully with you guys expert help :)

Reactions: Marina2

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
    so..... I'm going te have this little non-comp run until Friday then pull a few names, at this stage you have a 50/50 chance of winning the mystery device on my desk! So, fancy turning the odds in your favor? It's pretty easy to do!
    Oh, please, let the mystery device be a Vapezilla :)

(If you don't know what a Vapezilla is, do a Youtube search -- there's a hysterically funny midwest vaper's get-together video on it Unfortunately the language is NSFW, so I won't post the link)

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com

(If you don't know what a Vapezilla is, do a Youtube search -- there's a hysterically funny midwest vaper's get-together video on it Unfortunately the language is NSFW, so I won't post the link)
    ha ha, I can neither confirm nor deny.

Reactions: markfm

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 21, 2012
    AlaFreakinBama
    www.facebook.com

Had to look up that Vapezilla :lol::lol::lol::lol:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread