4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
I like to hit the loud horn, get them to go airborne into the grass.

article-2321431-19AC9B6A000005DC-191_634x355.jpg

squirrel1.png

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
well if it makes any of you feel better, i'll be sweating it out in teh high 80's heat at a company picnic. gorging on hot dogs and watching coworkers dressed in things they should have stopped wearing 20 years ago frolic in teh fields. except for the one in HR that is ironically way to attractive to be working in HR.

send any pity bacon to me pleez.

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
The s word has been mentioned too many times today. I thinks its time for me to go back into Divas saran closet till spring.
14718694_1481897951834347_5648803785729109281_n.jpg

well if it makes any of you feel better, i'll be sweating it out in teh high 80's heat at a company picnic. gorging on hot dogs and watching coworkers dressed in things they should have stopped wearing 20 years ago frolic in teh fields. except for the one in HR that is ironically way to attractive to be working in HR.

send any pity bacon to me pleez.
Um, ok but is pity bacon the same as regular bacon? Coz I didn't see any at the walmart, but they keep changing the store around like every week....ugh

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Um, ok but is pity bacon the same as regular bacon? Coz I didn't see any at the walmart, but they keep changing the store around like every week....ugh

its similar, take regular bacon, cry on it, then very reluctantly gif it to meh to get me to shut up and then pretend you never even met me afterwards even when we bump into each other at Brad's party, even though Brad and erryone else there knows what happened and are just trying to avoid the conversation because the video someone posted online of the event is super disgusting. I mean Brad would have rescinded the invitation if he could have, but he's a cool guy and everyone kinda likes Brad, plus he has that new TV and the game looks great at 4k and his wife makes those little meatballs on toothpicks that are sssoooo good. So you're glad you went to the party anyways even wif all teh judgemental stares..and stairs.

so...just like pity secks...or pity socks....or pity flan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread