When it all goes down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chickentender

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2014
Seattle
Hi NicoT Vaper! Nice order and enjoy that Wakonda! It has been #1 in my rotation and is krazy awesome!
And at least try the Frenilla! It is great on its own and wonderful to mix with just about everything!
Indeed. Not only has it been #1 in my rotation, it pretty much ruined any idea of "rotation". The most rotation I've had in the past year and a half is switching occasionally over to my dripper or higher wattage tanks filled with Virus. :). And Wakonda was like coming home.

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
The saddest part of the 3 packages I received last week were the enclosed business cards....

Or candies...

but these should last me for a little bit [emoji22]

4966b73505ae27d4edfa1787afac4219.jpg

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Dude - you release flavoring concentrates and I'll be a regular customer again, instantly ;)

I have plans to release my vanilla, and a custom flavoring I use to make The Virus. :) Maybe more.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I have plans to release my vanilla, and a custom flavoring I use to make The Virus. :) Maybe more.
Honestly, your vanilla will immediately replace every other vanilla I use in DIY. Nothing even comes close!
Very interested in any concentrates you release, but ESPECIALLY Vanilla ;)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
NT vanilla is the bomb and the pinnacle of their juice making process. Will need a sub-forums to support it for sure and help us out non-DIY'ers to get on board.
There is a DIY subforum on ECF which is quite good. (also, there's a thread there already in eager anticipation of what NT does in the future to help out the DIYers :D)

DIY is fun and easy to learn but when it comes to Vanilla, nothing remotely can touch what Clark has done. Nothing.

An NT-vanilla flavoring concentrate is worth whatever price is asked for it, IMHO! :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I love vanilla.
Will I be able to make Virus with the custom flavouring you mention? (You know how much I've wanted to have some high VG Virus).
I'd love to see Got Cookie too - very few chocolate ones that are truly good.
Honestly, your vanilla will immediately replace every other vanilla I use in DIY. Nothing even comes close!
Very interested in any concentrates you release, but ESPECIALLY Vanilla ;)
Seconded!:thumb:
There is a DIY subforum on ECF which is quite good. (also, there's a thread there already in eager anticipation of what NT does in the future to help out the DIYers :D)
Is there? ...must take a look.
Y'know, another thing the DIY community is positively lacking? A good coffee flavor :nun:
You mean like Wakonda type coffee? I hate everyone elses coffee ones, but the little tastes of Wakonda that I had was delicious ..I love Virus fresh, Wakonda well steeped :)
It's been a pain not being able to use high PG when it comes to those :facepalm: ;)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I love vanilla.
Will I be able to make Virus with the custom flavouring you mention? (You know how much I've wanted to have some high VG Virus).
I'd love to see Got Cookie too - very few chocolate ones that are truly good.
Seconded!:thumb:
Is there? ...must take a look.
You mean like Wakonda type coffee? I hate everyone elses coffee ones, but the little tastes of Wakonda that I had was delicious ..I love Virus fresh, Wakonda well steeped :)
It's been a pain not being able to use high PG when it comes to those :facepalm: ;)
Yes, I would love it if Clark released his in-house Coffee extract as a flavoring :blush:
I've tried almost every coffee flavoring for DIY and given up (except I do have a new one on the way, which I'm hoping is halfway decent). They're beyond terrible! I did sample a friends recipe using a coffee flavoring and it was really good, so, I know which flavoring he used but anytime I use it is tastes like burnt, stale coffee at best. He's got a magic touch I guess. But even still, it is lightyears behind the coffee in Wakonda!

ETA after DIY'ing for quite a while now, I understand why Clark makes in-house flavorings. He does it when the flavorings on the market aren't any good, and makes his own that turn out amazing. (there's some good Vanillas, they're just awful in contrast to say Frenilla)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Yes, I would love it if Clark released his in-house Coffee extract as a flavoring :blush:
I've tried almost every coffee flavoring for DIY and given up (except I do have a new one on the way, which I'm hoping is halfway decent). They're beyond terrible! I did sample a friends recipe using a coffee flavoring and it was really good, so, I know which flavoring he used but anytime I use it is tastes like burnt, stale coffee at best. He's got a magic touch I guess. But even still, it is lightyears behind the coffee in Wakonda!

ETA after DIY'ing for quite a while now, I understand why Clark makes in-house flavorings. He does it when the flavorings on the market aren't any good, and makes his own that turn out amazing. (there's some good Vanillas, they're just awful in contrast to say Frenilla)
Yes, I get that - there's some flavours that just don't make the grade.
I'm slowly finding the ones that are half decent - yet to find a good raspberry that doesn't smell awful or the flavour fades.
With coffee, I've tried dozens and even though some smell wonderful, they make me shudder after a very short while. Wakonda is different ...it isn't 'just coffee' :)

Good to see you anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread