Status
Not open for further replies.

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Been using one for a few days.

All in all it's ok.

Not rebuildable, can dryburn with a lighter and rewick realtively easily.

The pods are near impossible to open.

So I took some of my Flush Side clippers that I use for wire and clipped 3 of the 4 black plastic nubs on the atomizer piece so it still has 1 for a solid hold, but easily removed.

My other minor complaint is I get a bit of Negative pressure when drawing. Basically when I puff. I can feel suction fight back at me minutely, so I presume something in the battery section for the airflow has a little bit of GIVE on it, it's a mildly annoying feeling, and as soon as I noticed it, now I notice it every time.

Reactions: David Wolf

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Been using one for a few days.

All in all it's ok.

Not rebuildable, can dryburn with a lighter and rewick realtively easily.

The pods are near impossible to open.

So I took some of my Flush Side clippers that I use for wire and clipped 3 of the 4 black plastic nubs on the atomizer piece so it still has 1 for a solid hold, but easily removed.

My other minor complaint is I get a bit of Negative pressure when drawing. Basically when I puff. I can feel suction fight back at me minutely, so I presume something in the battery section for the airflow has a little bit of GIVE on it, it's a mildly annoying feeling, and as soon as I noticed it, now I notice it every time.
I cut a notch in each of the four clear plastic slots that hold to the four black tabs, and it works ok for me to get off and on easy enough for refilling. haha I hadn't even noticed the back suction pressure after a puff until you mentioned it, but its there, though slight. I hope I can not notice it now that I know, lol! Doesn't bother me, it's much better than taking long puffs on the Cync getting it to fire. Its just super responsive :p I'm only on my first refill, but the cotton and coil look good and clean.
I found replacement pods at Gotvape for $6.99 a five pack, cheapest I've seen anywhere so ordered two packs.. I don't know why they are so much cheaper, I hope they aren't some older version, but it was worth the chance to see at that price.

Reactions: drysprocket

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
I cut a notch in each of the four clear plastic slots that hold to the four black tabs, and it works ok for me to get off and on easy enough for refilling. haha I hadn't even noticed the back suction pressure after a puff until you mentioned it, but its there, though slight. I hope I can not notice it now that I know, lol! Doesn't bother me, it's much better than taking long puffs on the Cync getting it to fire. Its just super responsive :p I'm only on my first refill, but the cotton and coil look good and clean.
I found replacement pods at Gotvape for $6.99 a five pack, cheapest I've seen anywhere so ordered two packs.. I don't know why they are so much cheaper, I hope they aren't some older version, but it was worth the chance to see at that price.

$6.99 is a deal.

Truthfully thats how much these should be, the $19.99 garbage is crazy. If they are filled, sure why not, but empty PODS $20? Ridiculous

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
$6.99 is a deal.

Truthfully thats how much these should be, the $19.99 garbage is crazy. If they are filled, sure why not, but empty PODS $20? Ridiculous
Agree! I've seen them on eBay for 15 but who knows if they are authentic. I will be surprised if mine are, all I care is that they perform well, I will let you know.

Reactions: drysprocket

kitkitchan19316

Multiple ID Suspension
Sep 12, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

vlodato

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
New Jersey
Iv been using njoy hedans bite I think it a 60/40. This device has a very specific purpose. Imo you should be vaping this like you smoke cigarettes. If your vaping this with less then 12mg I don't think you get the idea of how this device works. For me it's strictly for work, driving, bars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Ok here's an update on my experience with the Myjet.
I'm really enjoying it, but it does take some care and maintenance in refilling the pod. As mentioned above using scissors I clipped notches in the clear plastic where the two tabs on each side fit (picture below). If you don't do this first, its a pain to open later. To open for refill (with notches already cut), I hold it firmly and pry one side with my thumb to pry it partially open, then do the same on the other side, and gently pull out the bottom section. Refill the top part slightly below the draw tube, then press the bottom section back in. With my Mr E Salt juice mix described above (but with 6 drops of mint added, no added menthol) - I estimate about 70 pg/30vg, I get about three refills before the coil starts to gunk and harder to draw. So I disassembed that coil, pulled out the wick and then heated the coil with a lighter as @pappasmurfsharem suggested. I used Cotton Bacon, twisted with my fingers to a tight fit in the coil, then cut the sections to about the same length as the original cotton, just even with the sides of the bottom section. juice the cotton before reinstalling and make sure the cotton isn't coming down on the bottom section between the top part and the bottom or you will likely get some leakage. I think I ended up with a bit tighter cotton than the original, but with my thinner juice, no issues. When I get my extra pods I've ordered, I will refill several at a time as I really don't care to do this often.
The maintenance required is when you do replace a pod, you should take some tissue and twist it a little and clean out the battery section down around the pins - a little (not much) condensation/juice from vaping appears on the bottom so I intend to keep it clean so it doesn't get into the battery compartment.

I will say my juice mix is quite good if you like menthol/mint, and while at ~34 mg nic not as strong as the 45 mg Njoy nic in my Cync, I will mix it stronger when the rest of my stuff on order gets here. And since i dont have to struggle to get it to vape, it is far superior and a most enjoyable vape. It's also going to be a lot cheaper in the long run.
I'm getting about 3/4 a day before recharge, using a pod to a pod and a half of juice a day while alternating with my triton mini tank, but hitting the Myjet more often, its so good. Recharge is pretty fast but haven't timed it.
IMG_0689small.JPG

Last edited:

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
$6.99 is a deal.

I received my two 5 packs of Myjet pods from Gotvape today, as far as I can tell with packaging and build, they look authentic. They even come with sleeves to cover the top portion. Cut notches in one for easier disassembly (I think I will cut down the nubs like you do on the next one) and filled, excellent vape. I'm so pleased with this setup I'm gong to order more coils while I can still get them at that price (6.99 a 5 pack) and another Myjet if I can find it on sale at 19.99. These may be the "V1" coils but if so they work fine with my higher pg juice so far.

Update: Just ordered From Gotvape another Myjet onsale at $22.49 and 4 packs of 5 pack pods @ $6.99 ea, free shipping since over $50, total of $50.45 shipped. I should be set for a while! I have to admit, I'm liking these pods more than my Triton mini NET vape at the moment, I think its the smooth vape of my mix, half Mr Salt E Mint 45 mg nic salts juice (high VG), half Nude Nicotine 24 mg PG nic base, 10 drops minty menthol (from NN) per 10 ml. When my NET extracts and Nude Nicotine salt nic, PG, and VG arrive I'm going to mix a salt nic NET, can't wait!

Last edited:

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I want to get the full kit bad, but I gotta find a high nic Tobacco I like. I don't diy. Really wish I could get the njoy classic tobacco in high nic. I wonder how blacknote would work in the myjet..although they only go up to 1.8 nic.
Have you tried naturally-extracted-tobacco? NETs are the only tobacco flavors I like, they are the real thing.

Reactions: dsheik

RicoLaw

Oct 31, 2016
I toked big spirit for a while, and got off of analogs using tobacco juices, but kept coming back to analogs. The thing that really got me off of the sticks was different flavors. Watermelon and green apple flavors, especially. Using the tobacco flavors was too much like smoking, and using the fruit flavors was the trick to quitting for me.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I tried one flavor..think it was called big spirit..was not a big fan..but kind of wanted to try the analog blend and see what it is like
Analog blend and air cured Turkish are both mild and smooth tobacco taste, sometimes I mix the two half and half, in fact vaping that now.

Last edited:

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I toked big spirit for a while, and got off of analogs using tobacco juices, but kept coming back to analogs. The thing that really got me off of the sticks was different flavors. Watermelon and green apple flavors, especially. Using the tobacco flavors was too much like smoking, and using the fruit flavors was the trick to quitting for me.
I was the opposite, hate the fruit flavors and finding NET tobaccos has me off cigs for two years now. I do enjoy a high Nic non-NET mint menthol in my Myjet as I enjoyed Njoy menthol dailys when they had discounts but seem to be going out of business with the chap 11 bankruptcy.

Reactions: Mr.Mann

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
I finally pulled the trigger on a myjet full kit (the one with a pcc). Now I just gotta find a high nic Tobacco I will like. Really wish njoy sold the daily juice!!! The pcc takes an 18650 battery which ordered along with the kit. I've never used anything with an 18650 battery. Will I be able to charge the pcc with a USB cable or will I need to get a battery charger for the 18650 battery? Excited to try it, gonna order analog blend from NET and may actually order Blu classic tobacco since they are selling their juices now...I did like that flavor. If anyone comes across a straight up nic salt Tobacco flavor, please let me know!

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
According to the Originvape site you can charge the PCC via USB. Of course if you have a charger you can charge the 18650 with that as well. I haven't found a Nic Salt tobacco yet, but Originvape has a Mr Salt E RY4 with Nic salt. I've never liked The Ry4s I've tried though. Hope you like your new Myjet! What pg/vg ratio do you use? I use 80/20 to 70/30 pg/vg, I think the Mr Salt E is high vg, and take care on how fast you puff with that or you could have dry/burnt hits. I don't have that with my higher pg juice.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
Going to try some black note when I get the myjet. I know it's not high nic, but the black note always seemed pretty satisfying when I used it. If that doesn't work, I may just use some halo 36mg unflavored. I'll eventually find something that I like. I think I'm gonna order analog blend from NET and give that a good too.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I got my second Myjet last week and more coils. I had one coil that gave burnt hits and on rare occasion I will get a slightly burnt taste if I vape too frequently, I pull the pod and after its vented like that its ok again. Most of the time excellent vapes on high PG juice. I'm now cutting off the tabs to make getting it back apart for refill easier like Mr.Mann and others instead of cutting slits in the clear plastic where the tabs are, their way is superior (I use a razor knife).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread