Status
Not open for further replies.

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Bought some last week, it arrived monday, i have been using it for 2 days now. First impressions are that its much cleaner tasting than trad nic..i vape unflavoured, so any change is ratehr obvious to me. I dont have any cravings, and havent grown an extra head yet. So far i like it over trad nic. I havent posted a full review anywhere on it yet as i want to give it a week,. Is it more expensive...yes, is it worth it...let me try it for a week.

Another user on my home forum in Australia has a review on it as he got an early sample, and my own early experiences match his. None of them are negative.

Reactions: Cool_Breeze

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Okay, time for my mini review

Ive been using NTN only for a week now

Unboxing and first thoughts:

Upon opening the bottle it smells like...well nicotine...though not as pungent as trad nic

Mixing:

I mixed up my first batch thusly (i abandoned adding PG beyond whats in the nic base months ago after 3 dodgy bottles of it, and instead add a little distilled water to thin things out - 5% DW for me works very well in my Lemo 2):

30ml -

3.6ml 100mg NTN 12%
24.9ml VG 83 %
1.5ml Distlled Water 5%

I mixed for 12mg - usually im mixing 14mg, and the distilled water seems to get me to the same strength as 12mg due to dilution, but for this, and because id heard that "synthetic nicotine" wasnt as potent - some people saying only half as potent, i thought why not mix it lower and see if thats what i experience...

I vape in tc mode on a 3mm id 7 wrap 316Lss coil at about 0.67 ohms

Impressions:

Did i find i needed to vape twice as much?: No, if anything i acutally tooted slightly less. But at no point did i feel anything other than satisfied.

Was it as satisfying as trad nic: Yes, i havent had a day where i thoiught i would rather go back to trad nic or found it lacking.

What did it taste like?: Hints of trad nic, though very feint, very much smoother all around. Less variance day to day over a week over trad nic. Even being very pro unflavoured and telling people its mix and go, even unflavoured does benefit from steeping, as in overnight for the juice to mix properly. But after that its possible to get a variance day to day in the taste of unflavoured, even if its slight. There was none of that with NTN, just none. The last tank tasted the same as the first tank. As im known for loving temp control and it giving me the each vape being pretty much identical to the last repeatability, i appreciated this.

How does it feel?: To be on your own?, with no direction home? No seriously, theres not the same nic hit you get from trad nic, its smoother. Did i get any cravings? Any over-niccing? No (i never felt i had to adjust my usage). But there is something different to the way it feels. Even after id first mixed it, when i usually get an extra buzz (and mouth tingle) off the newly mixed nic, i didnt get that from NTN. But it does feel somehow a little different. Its hard to put my finger on, but there is something there. I dont think my home forum mate had a word to describe it either...

Conclusion:

Would i buy it again?: Absolutely, though hopefully it comes down a bit in price by the time i need another bottle
smile-new.png

NTN, no downsides in my experience....works for me and i enjoyed giving it a week before i put up a review, i probably could have put this up after day 2 but i wanted to give it a full week

And just in case anyone is wondering, im just an end user, i paid full retail for my NTN, this was not a freebie or paid for review. I have no horse in the race and have no affiliation with Hiliq

Last edited:

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
They're obviously getting it from here: Next Generation Labs | Synthetic Nicotine (description is virtually word for word).

Depending on how the courts and new administration smack the FDA, synthetic nicotine may be the answer to skirt the "tobacco" rules.

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
They're obviously getting it from here: Next Generation Labs | Synthetic Nicotine (description is virtually word for word).

Depending on how the courts and new administration smack the FDA, synthetic nicotine may be the answer to skirt the "tobacco" rules.

Don't think its from there. Next generation has a interesting take on the new 'Chinese' synthetic nicotine on their home page (beware of the fakes). Also Hiliq synthetic is 99.9% pure not 99.5% and its also USP certified.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zabih
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread