Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Hahaha! Yer in (near) Chitown right? You musta done that video right at the beginning of the snowfall. I drove bobtail in that carp from southside of Milwaukee thru Chicago to Michigan City, IN then pulled an empty trailer back across the southside of Chicago to Elwood,IL. Not a fun day! Wiper blade busted in Michigan City. Almost got stuck in customers driveway in Elwood. I've had all that Purdy fluffy white stuff that I care to see for this season! :mad::mad::mad::nah::nah:;);)

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Hahaha! Yer in (near) Chitown right? You musta done that video right at the beginning of the snowfall. I drove bobtail in that carp from southside of Milwaukee thru Chicago to Michigan City, IN then pulled an empty trailer back across the southside of Chicago to Elwood,IL. Not a fun day! Wiper blade busted in Michigan City. Almost got stuck in customers driveway in Elwood. I've had all that Purdy fluffy white stuff that I care to see for this season! :mad::mad::mad::nah::nah:;);)
Oh, man. Yeah, it happened to be falling right when I woke up. My family is from close to Michigan City, so that's kind of a long haul alllll through that stuff. I will happily keep it all in my backyard if that helps!
Even if I can't open the door to leave for work. :p

Reactions: Foggy Road

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I'll count on that! Being loaded right now in Kansas City, MO going back your way. Sturtevant, WI.
Wow! It's supposed to stay dry until the weekend, I think. I hope. I like the snow, but I'm not the most skilled at driving in it! Stay safe!

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I'm not the most skilled at driving in it!
    Hah! I remember talking with my neighbor's wife a few years ago. I had asked her how she was doing driving in a particularly snowy winter we had that year. She snapped back, "I'm a woman. I'm Asian. I grew up in Florida. What do you think?"
    Stay safe!
    Everybody!

Here's the first (and only, so far) snow we've had this year.
    IMG_20161120_104433992.jpg

Pitiful. I wanted to ask Mother Nature if that was all she could do after snowing for 4 or 5 hours, but I decided not to. I learned early not to piss a woman off!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    www.vapor4life.com
    Haha! That's great!
    Hah! I remember talking with my neighbor's wife a few years ago. I had asked her how she was doing driving in a particularly snowy winter we had that year. She snapped back, "I'm a woman. I'm Asian. I grew up in Florida. What do you think?"

Everybody!

Here's the first (and only, so far) snow we've had this year.
    IMG_20161120_104433992.jpg

Pitiful. I wanted to ask Mother Nature if that was all she could do after snowing for 4 or 5 hours, but I decided not to. I learned early not to piss a woman off!
    That's a lovely picture, but I expect more from Mother Nature. With her specifically, you do want to watch what you wish for because (like any woman) she'll make sure you get what you asked for and more! hehe.
    It's now a freezing 20 degrees or so out here and it's supposed to get down to zero next week.

I've stocked up on all the fuzzy animal hats I can think of, but I'm still wearing skirts out in this. I may have to wear them with long johns and start a new trend!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread