• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
@Bobw1951
What the hells going on with this Bob,is it just going around in circles?
It's been different Shanghai updates for 3 weeks.:nah:
Capture.PNG

Edit: Also found this on China post
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
@Bobw1951
What the hells going on with this Bob,is it just going around in circles?
It's been different Shanghai updates for 3 weeks.:nah:
Edit: Also found this on China post
I was just thinking about Bob earlier - hope he's OK ...he wasn't very well last time we 'saw' him.

Reactions: e-pipeman

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Nuts! :D

Yay - double nuts! :D :D

I actually like nuts ...brazil nuts my favourite.

Yes, he must be feeling pretty rotten to keep him off here.Ear infections can be pretty nasty.
He must be - hope we see him back soon.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Vapemail from ecigaspire:
2 packs 1.8 ohm Nautilus Mini coils.
A mini Nautilus replacement hollowed tank mesh sleeve.
The latter comes with the glass already in it and may stop me smashing them all the time.
They also sent me (at no extra cost) 5 10ml bottles of Vapercrew e-liquid:
Sundae Tipple
Capone's Custard
The Kingpin
Contraband Pie
Bronx Cheer
I'm a happy camper! :)

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I`d been having quite a lot of grief with one of my Kayfun 5`s over the weeks, bloody dry hitting too much. I tried everything with the wicks, but still i was getting kicked in my throat now and then :laugh:
So earlier, and after much pondering as to what was wrong, i rewicked then really thinned the tails out before i gently tucked them down to the deck.
Result at last, and really rocking now :headbang:

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
I`d been having quite a lot of grief with one of my Kayfun 5`s over the weeks, bloody dry hitting too much. I tried everything with the wicks, but still i was getting kicked in my throat now and then :laugh:
So earlier, and after much pondering as to what was wrong, i rewicked then really thinned the tails out before i gently tucked them down to the deck.

Why was one different to the other Terry,do they look any different?

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Vapemail from ecigaspire:
2 packs 1.8 ohm Nautilus Mini coils.
A mini Nautilus replacement hollowed tank mesh sleeve.
The latter comes with the glass already in it and may stop me smashing them all the time.
They also sent me (at no extra cost) 5 10ml bottles of Vapercrew e-liquid:
Sundae Tipple
Capone's Custard
The Kingpin
Contraband Pie
Bronx Cheer
I'm a happy camper! :)
Nice little parcel of goodies! :)

Merry Christmas Pipey :laugh:
If you feel full of the joys of holly and snow, then a merry one to you (all) too! :laugh:

And to you, Terry - indeed, to everyone! :)
Any news on poor Bob?
Thanks - and to you :)
Re Bob: No, nothing, hope he's OK.

No, Not seen him for yonks Pipe, hope he`s ok :)
He didn't sound too well a week ago after the ear/nose infection etc. Think he said he also had a doctor and perhaps hospital appointment sometime this week querying type 2 diabetes.

Top marks for perseverance! ;)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Well, my beloved desktop went off to Chillblast this morning with DPD - I was told they'll be checking it as soon as it arrives tomorrow, so if that's so, I'm hoping that a/ it's nothing too difficult to fix, and b/ that it's back with me within a week. I'll cross my toes! ;)

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Why was one different to the other Terry,do they look any different?
No They`re identical George. The weird thing is that one has got heavy VG juice in it, and i never had any problem with that one, but the one with 50/50 was playing up :?:
Dunno, bit of a Melon scratcher :laugh: I`ll wick the former one the same way when i get chance, then that one should perform better still. :)

Reactions: Brynglas

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Well, my beloved desktop went off to Chillblast this morning with DPD - I was told they'll be checking it as soon as it arrives tomorrow, so if that's so, I'm hoping that a/ it's nothing too difficult to fix, and b/ that it's back with me within a week. I'll cross my toes! ;)
I hope they sort it for you Trish, i`d be lost these day`s without my Lappy :)

Reactions: Pictor

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
No They`re identical George. The weird thing is that one has got heavy VG juice in it, and i never had any problem with that one, but the one with 50/50 was playing up :?:
Dunno, bit of a Melon scratcher :laugh: I`ll wick the former one the same way when i get chance, then that one should perform better still. :)

STRANGE.

I see Rejuiced have the 100ml offers back on.I'm staying well out of the way :laugh:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I don`t :laugh: Just a touch of sarcasm with the Freebie juices he received :lol:
Ha-ha! :D

I hope they sort it for you Trish, i`d be lost these day`s without my Lappy :)
Thanks - I do have this notebook, but I've barely used it - always need to find my way around it again when I do - and of course, all my links to places I buy from, accounts, work reference material, and everyday links aren't on it.
It's a 17" screen, but still 10" less than my desktop monitor has ...and not as high quality for images either. Hardly encourages me to get more involved with my work!
I do have Macrium back-ups on an external drive, and can access the copied contents of all three drives off the main computer, but it's all a bit haphazard as I only have the one drive on this notebook.
So, hardly ideal - not total disaster, but I can't edit photos or update my website when necessary either until it comes back - hopefully fixed! :unsure:

I see Rejuiced have the 100ml offers back on.I'm staying well out of the way :laugh:
Yes, don't think I'll be tempted.

I just realised that I haven't been making a note of flavours bought from Chefs, so copied the items off my invoices on their website onto a word document. That way, if I need to know what I have in a particular flavour, I can search the document :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread