The ECF Members FOURTH (4TH) NETty Awards!!! NET (Naturally Extracted Tobaccos) poll. Vote now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Well it’s that exciting time again where we once again turn our attention to our beloved tobacco and tobacco hybrid e-liquids commonly referred to as Naturally Extracted Tobacco’s (“NETS”) and determine which of those e-liquids are our favorites by having you all vote on your favorite NET in each category. Hence the name the ‘NETty awards’.

Please note that ECF and its admins are not involved in this poll and does not in anyway sponsor this poll. This poll is run by members for the members for entertainment and informational purposes.

The purpose of these awards are simple and as follows:

1. Compile votes on a range of categories of NET’s which can be used by individuals to inform them of the most popular NET’s to guide their decision making when placing orders.

2. To continue to promote and foster a community of NET lovers, particularly given that the market seems to have moved towards high wattage devices and synthetic juices. We need to ensure we continue to preserve and keep our NET community alive and show new enthusiasts where they can find us!

3. To educate newcomers to vaping who don’t know where to start with tobacco based liquids. This is important as everyone who turns to vaping inevitably is trying to quit cigarettes, cigars or pipes and are often looking for a suitable replacement that imitates the flavor and sensation of cigarettes to maximize their chances of quitting successfully.

4. To give recognition and credit to those hard working and beleaguered vendors who make wonderful NET’s and who have persevered through this difficult time of oppressive regulation by the US government that is affecting businesses and morale in the E-liquid industry, and in particularly those who make NET juices. We need to encourage them to stick it out by showing them how much we value their efforts and ingenuity in making such fine NETs. Without them we don’t have a place to buy NET juices.
I have been vaping NET’s now for over 5 years and have enjoyed voting on previous NETty awards run by Scarf-ace, Jerms and Clnire. So I would like to thank those people who put in their time and effort on previous NETTY Awards.

So without further ado I present to the vaping public and ECF community, the Fourth instalment of the NETty awards!!! The first was held early 2013 by the lovely Scarf-Ace, and with her permission it was held again. The Second was held early in 2014 by our beloved Jerms, and the third by the wonderful Clnire, in June 2015. I am going to oversee, promote and referee the Fourth awards. Many of the rules and categories are copied from previous NETTY awards but there are some NEW CATEGORIES AND NEW RULES.

The NETty Awards is a poll for NET vapers to vote for their favorite NETs separated into categories. It is unofficial and meant for fun. Anybody is welcome to vote and participate.

What is a NET? Scarf's first post from the first NETty and the first post of the Natural Tobacco thread will tell you. They can be found here..

First NETty Awards - The NETty awards!

You can read the Second NETty Awards here: The Second NETTy Awards!

And the last instalment being the third NEtty awards here: The THIRD!! NETty Awards!!!

The Natural Tobaccos thread is the home and beating heart of all things NET related and can be found here:

Natural Tobaccos - Part Deux

Please note that in order for your vote to count, the definition of a NET is as follows:

A commercially available e-juice (or e-liquid) that is wholly or partly composed of flavor made from the maceration/extraction of tobacco. It can be pipe tobacco, cigar tobacco, cigarette tobacco, chew tobacco and roll your own (RYO) tobacco. This includes any e-juices that are composed of other flavorings included with the macerated tobacco extract. Basically, a NET is any liquid that has any flavor derived from the extraction of tobacco. HOWEVER it does NOT include liquids that get most of their tobacco flavor from tobacco absolute, tobacco extract (which is a concentrated mass produced and quite different to macerated tobacco), or synthetic tobacco flavoring (though, there are voting categories for those synthetic based and absolute based e-juices. Read on).

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL FOLLOWING VOTING RULES BEFORE VOTING. THERE ARE SOME NEW RULES SO READ CAREFULLY. THERE ARE ALSO SOME NEW CATEGORIES TO VOTE ON THAT REFLECT CHANGING TIMES IN THE VAPING WORLD AND NET VAPING WORLD!

First I'll list the rules, and then I'll explain the categories. Next post will be an optional ballot to use.

Rules/voting procedures:

1. NO RIGGING, SOLICITATION or PERSUASION OF VOTES by spamming individuals (usually by vendors). The last NETty awards was mired in controversy and the results were corrupted due to one opportunistic vendor sending out an email to their subscribers instructing them to vote on their line of juices in the NETty awards and even recommending what juice to vote on. IN THIS NETty awards a vote that is the result of any collusion of votes or THE SOLICITATION OF VOTES by a commercial vendor, or any individual, whether known by fact, or suspected, will be disqualified. This sounds harsh but it’s necessary. Our hard working Clnire who ran the last NETty awards had to deal with such rigging of votes and the outcome was a denigration of the spirit and enthusiasm of the awards and eventual outcome of votes. We are trying to guide people in the right direction with future buying decisions. This is not a vehicle for advertising for opportunistic vendors or their supporters.

Any disqualifications based on solicitation or collusion of votes will be announced in the posts section of this NETty awards. I will be driven by public feedback so if anyone objects to a decision please let me know IN THE POSTING SECTION firstly, but may message me if they want to discuss something they feel is sensitive or delicate and wish to remain anonymous.

2. Some vendors have shut shop for various reasons. As a vote for a vendor who have ceased trading can be of no use to any future buying decisions, any vote for a vendor that has ceased business will not be counted. I am aware of one major NET vendor who has ceased trading and that is MYVAPEJUICE.

However, to give recognition to the efforts of those wonderful vendors who’s juices we have enjoyed over the years who are no longer trading, I will create a new category called ‘FAVORITES FROM VENDORS NOT CURRENTLY TRADING’.

3. Only genuine NETS including hybrid NETS will be counted in the NET categories. You can put your favorite synthetic NET, or tobacco-in-name-only juices in the special categories at the end of the ballot. Use your discretion and judgment to determine if a juice is a NET and what category it falls into. It's your vote and your choice. While I reserve the right to not count votes for juices that are not NET’s in NET categories on the ballot, I will not penalize votes for putting genuine NET’s in the wrong category. (Ie, if you vote for a cigar NET in the pipe category thinking it is a pipe NET, the vote will stand. After all, maybe that NET plays like the type of tobacco in the category you selected). Though, it might be helpful for the observant consumer relying on the outcome of the NETty awards if you have a brief check of the characteristics of your voted juice if you are unsure, to try to maximize recording votes accurately in categories.

4. All votes on all categories other than ‘special categories’ must be for commercially available NETs. It can’t be your own home made NET whether or not you are distributing it to friends and the vaping community. In this NETty awards we will have some new categories for Do-It-Yourself NETS to reflect growing trends of individuals making their own NETs! See the voting categories below.

5. The voting ballot in the next post can be copied & pasted to fill it out. Using the ballot is OPTIONAL, filling all categories and selections is also not mandatory. If not using ballot, please make intended category clear.

6. You can vote for the same NET in multiple categories, but only once per category.

7. For each category you can list as many juices as you like but only the top three votes will count. Place these in order of preference, 1st being top favorite. When I count votes, 1st will get three points, 2nd will get two points, and 3rd will get one vote.

8. You can vote in all categories, some categories, or just one category. You can list one, two, or three separate juices in each category. If you only list one juice it will get the full 3 points.

9. You can only vote once, and can NOT separate your votes into more than one post. For ease of counting all votes must be in one post. If you vote more than once I will only count only the first post. HOWEVER You can go back and amend your votes as often as you like until the deadline (stated below). This will provide you with the opportunity to further refine your votes as more recollection of your favorite juices comes to you, which can happen a lot when people start reading the votes of others.

10. You MAY list your reasons and descriptions in your ballot. All other chat is also allowed BUT PLEASE, only on topic and relevant discussion. If there are a lot of posts I will be wading through hundreds at the deadline just to count the votes.

11. Voting will end Friday, January 6, 2017 at 11:59 pm eastern time in the USA. Yes you get a whole month to vote and amend your votes! The reason for this is simple. With Christmas just around the corner I don’t want to release the results right on or around Christmas. Most people will be on holidays or, if they are Christian, they will be celebrating Christmas with family and friends making the Christmas period a non-peak time for discussion forums. So you have a whole month! There is no need to rush this right? I will be counting the votes on the weekend of January 7-8 and will release them hopefully on that weekend!

Category descriptions:

Best NET Overall
- your personal favorite NET(s). This encompasses all other categories.

Best commercial straight tobacco NET
(no flavoring other than from the extracted tobacco):

Best Sweeter NET- any NET that has a sweet tobacco profile. This includes Hybrid NET’s that contain flavorings.

Best Drier NET- any NET that has little sweetness or a very dry profile.

Best Single Varietal- any NET based on one variety of tobacco leaf such as Virginia, Burley, Perique, Turkish, Orientals, Latakias, Smryna’s, Cypriots, etc.

Best Fruit NET- any tobacco plus fruit combo.

Best Flavored NET- any tobacco plus flavor.

Best Cigar- any NET sold as cigar OR plays like cigar to you.

Best Pipe- any NET sold as pipe OR plays like pipe to you.

Best Cigarette- any NET sold as a cigarette NET OR plays like cigarette to you.

Best English/Latakia Blend- any NET that is an English pipe blend or Latakia blend.

Best Turkish/Oriental Blend- any NET that contains Turkish and/or other Oriental leaves.

Best Perique
- any NET that contains Perique.

Best Virginia
– any NET that contains Virginia.

Best NET RY4
- any NET sold as an RY4.

Most Bold and Intense NET: The strongest, most potent or flavourful NET you’ve had whether you liked it or not! This category might be helpful to those looking to get off cigarettes and want some real strength and ‘yukkiness’ factor to their NET, just like Yukki cigarettes!

Best chance to quit smoking NET: Yep that’s right folks! This is to help out our new quitters and those wanting to quit. What NET do you think will help someone get off cigarettes.

Best Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Tobacco for maceration/extraction: These next 3 categories are where those of you who make your own NET’s at home by purchasing tobacco to make the extractions to form your NET can vote on your favourite home brews!

Best Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Pipe Tobacco leaf for maceration/extraction.

Best Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Cigar Tobacco leaf for maceration/extraction.

Favourite NET’s from Vendors Not Currently Trading: This is where you can vote on NET’s you have enjoyed in the past, or are currently enjoying, that were made by vendor’s who have either temporarily, or permanently stopped trading.

Favorite NET Vendor: Several vendors offer many different NETs and options, this will give us a chance to showcase the vendors we feel give us the best variety of offerings, service and customer support.

Best Synthetic/non-NET tobacco: can include liquids made with synthetic or lab-made tobacco flavoring. Can also include Tobacco-absolute liquids. Anything goes here so long as it either tastes like it has tobacco in it, or is called a tobacco juice.

Best juice EVER: (can be any e-juice at all! Go wild here!)

Have fun with this people! Please observe the rules to make counting easier and to keep the NETty awards real and accurate reflections of the market preferences but mostly, just have fun and use it as a celebration of this wonderful smoking cessation tool we have in the electronic cigarette!

Last edited:

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
OPTIONAL BALLOT

Best NET Overall.

Best commercial straight tobacco NET (no flavoring other than from the extracted tobacco):

Best Sweeter NET- any NET that has a sweet tobacco profile. This includes Hybrid NET’s that contain flavorings.

Best Single Varietal- any NET based on one variety of tobacco leaf such as Virginia, Burley, Perique, Turkish, Orientals, Latakia, Smryna’s, Cypriots, etc.

Best Pipe- any NET sold as pipe OR plays like pipe to you

Best Cigarette- any NET sold as cigarette OR plays like cigarette to you.

Best English/Latakia Blend- any NET that is an English pipe blend or Latakia blend.

Best Turkish/Oriental Blend- any NET that contains Turkish and/or other Oriental leaves.

Best Perique - any NET that contains Perique.

Best Virginia – any NET that contains Virginia.

Best Burley – any NET that contains Burley.

Best NET RY4- any NET sold as an RY4.

Most Bold and Intense NET:

Best chance to quit smoking NET:

Best Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Tobacco for maceration/extraction.

Favourite NET’s from Vendors Not Currently Trading.

Favorite NET Vendor.

Best Synthetic/non-NET tobacco.

Best juice EVER (can be any e-juice at all! Go wild here!).

Honorable mentions (not tabulated as votes, just a place to shout-out personal favorites that didn't make the cut).

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I have not purchased any retail NETs in years since I make my own.

1. American Spirit RYO Organic
2. American Spirit RYO Perique
3. Hearth and Home Louisiana Red

1. Hearth and Home Louisiana Red
2. Missouri Meershaum Country Gentleman
3. Milan Tobacco Honey Smoke

I love a good Perique, don't care for Latakia. The American Spirit Organic is more like a cigarette than the others.

I know Naturally-Extracted-Tobaccos has a Spirit line, Big Spirit and others, that I believe are extracted American Spirit tobaccos, but since I haven't had them in years, I don't feel I can really vote for them.

Glad you are doing this Anthony! Hopefully it can help NET lovers find some new NETs to try.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
The Butterfly Ballot in Florida has got nothing on the O.P. :lol: but thanks for getting a NET ballot going.
The best Vendor NET - Legend by Heather's Heavenly Vapes.
HHV Shadow, Dragon's Fire and Temptation are also quite good, as was Mavrodaphne from the now defunct MyVapeJuice.

My favorite extraction - Decatur Black Cherry.
Peter Stokkebye's 84 Turkish and Home & Hearth Louisiana Red are also good blends for extracting.

Whatever category these selections belong in is OK by me. Hopefully someone might find their next great flavor in this thread.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I am not very involved in any NETs much anymore because I got lazy and like the convenience of tanks and hate to change coils but wanted to give some input.

1. Air Cured Blackberry Burley by N.E.T

1. American Spirit by N.E.T (Naturally Extracted Tobacco)

1. Full Virginia Flake by Mountain Oak Vapors

1. Burley and Candy by The Plume Room (please no hate, I know some think it is questionable but I LOVE it)

1. Apache by Mountain Oak Vapors
2. Grilled Pineapple by N.E.T

1. Full Virginia Flake Ry4 by Mountain Oak Vapors

1. Home and Hearth Classic Burley Kake

Favorite NET Vendor.

1. N.E.T

1. Mr Vape RY4

My current fav is Stash Vacation. Cannot get enough (I am assuming you meant anything and not a NET?)

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Thanks for doing this AnthonyB.

Hopefully someone will use this as a resource to find some favorite flavors.

Best NET Overall:

1. Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Serendipity

2. Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Huntsman

3. Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Legend

Best Pipe- any NET sold as pipe OR plays like pipe to you:

1. NET.Com - Black Cavendish

Best NET RY4- any NET sold as an RY4:

1. Doodlebugs - RY4

1. Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Serendipity

Favourite NET’s from Vendors Not Currently Trading:

1. River Bottom Fog Sauce - St. James Parish

2. River Bottom Fog Sauce - Fabulous & Burley

Favorite NET Vendor:

1. Heather's Heavenly Vapes

2. NET.Com

3. Mountain Oak Vapers

Best Synthetic/non-NET tobacco:

1. Mr. Vape - RY4

2. Halo - Torque56

3. Ahlusion - Sahara Blend

Best juice EVER (can be any e-juice at all! Go wild here!):

1. Mr. Vape - RY4

2. Halo - Torque56

3. Ahlusion - Just Criminal

Last edited:

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
People's Republic of Stroud
OPTIONAL BALLOT

Best NET Overall.
1. Ariesa - net.com
2. Raven - net.com
3. Fistful of Burley - net.com

Best commercial straight tobacco NET (no flavoring other than from the extracted tobacco):
1. Ariesa - net.com
2. Raven - net.com

1. Minotaur - HoL
2. Eden - HoL
3. Puros Dark - HoL

1. Ariesa - net.com
2. Raven - net.com

Best Single Varietal- any NET based on one variety of tobacco leaf such as Virginia, Burley, Perique, Turkish, Orientals, Latakia, Smryna’s, Cypriots, etc.
1. Fire Cured Birley - net.com
2. Sun cured Turkish - net.com
3. Izmir / Oriental -net.com

1. Eden - HoL

1. Mnotaur - HoL
2. Eden - HoL
3. Puros Dark - HoL

1. Ariesa - net.com
2. Raven - net.com

1. E=MC sqaured - net.com
2. Balkan - net.com

1. Turkish Blend - net.com
2. Burley Blast - net.com
3. Izmir / Oriental - bet.com

1. Eclipse - net.com
2. Gypsy Blonde -net.com
3. Poliu - net.com

1. Turkish blend - net.com
2. Sun Cured Turkish - net.com
3. Izmir / Oriental - net.com

1. Speaking Spirit - net.com
2. Perique - HoL

1. Speaking Spirit - net.com
2. Red Virginia - net.com
3. Virginia Prime - HoL

1. Fistful of Burley - net.com
2. Burley Blast - net.com
3. Fire Cured Burley - net.com

1 . Ariesa - net.com
2. Raven - net.com

1. Ariesa - net.com
2. Raven - net.com

Favorite NET Vendor.

1. net.com
2. HoL
3. Black Note

1. Ariesa - net.com
2. Raven - net.com

Honorable mentions
Mercenary - net.com
The Ruins - net.com
Yesteryear - net.com
3 Crowns - net.com
Excalibur - net.com
Gypsy Brunes - net.com
Full Zware - net.com
Dark Fired 2 - net.com
Cigarillos - HoL
El Puros - HoL
Guevara - Hol
Havana Gold - Red Vape

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Though I have tried dozens of NETs, I always come back to the basics, and like single varietals, often mixing them. Though I've tried nets from Goodejuice, HHV, and others, I prefer those from Naturally Extracted Tobacco.
Best NET Overall.
1. Sun Cured Turkish - NET
2. Analog Blend - NET
3. Organic Spirit - NET

2. Analog Blend - NET
3. Pure Virginia - NET

2. Flue Cured Virginia
3. Air Cured Burley

1. Anthony B's Rum Rebellion - NET

2. Analog Blend - NET
3. Organic Spirit - NET

2. Izmir-Oriental - NET

1. Pure Virginia

1. Air Cured Burley

1. Excalibur - NET (not really the most bold, but the most bold that i like)

2. Analog Blend - NET
3. Organic Spirit - NET

Favorite NET Vendor.
1. Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco (surprise!)

1. Absolutely none. lol

1. Clockwerks Custard - Vaping.Watch (incredibly good and expensive "proper British Custard", IMHO leaves Charlie Nobles custard far behind)

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
We've had a good start to the fourth NETty awards people! Some great responses already and it's good to see mixture of new and old NETs making people's top three.

Please make your responses as clear as possible as I may not be able to count in an invalid response. You have to the deadline to amend any responses as I won't be counting votes until after the deadline! Make your vote count people. Trump and Clinton have nothing on this vote !

Just so you know; the category 'favorite NETs from vendor not currently trading' is a category to select your favourite juice that is from a vendor no longer trading and not the vendor itself.

Also, the category 'best juice ever' can be NET or non-NET! It can be from 2006 or 2016. Anything goes in this category !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
First a disclaimer; I'm an avid extractor and have been manufacturing NETs and hybrid-NETs for years, I buy very few retail NETs these days so my opinions are somewhat... dated :rolleyes:. Some of my old favorites are no longer available (like NETs from MVJ :(, RBFS, and the old steam distilled aromatics from Ahlusion) so I've excluded those that I know are unavailable. As per the rules I've excluded TA based juice however I've included NETs from HHV which I believe are still produced using a Supercritical CO2 extraction process that yields a potent essential oil similar to TA (although better tasting IMHO).

Best NET Overall.
1. Sun Cured Turkish - (NET.com)
2. The Raven - (NET.com)
3. Organic Spirit - (NET.com)

1. Starry Night - (NET.com)
2. Dulcis - (Vapor Talk)
3. tRY4.1 - (NET.com)

1. Organic Spirit - (NET.com)
2. Balkan - (NET.com)
3. Sun Cured Turkish - (NET.com)

1. Dat Caramel Brownie in'da Pipe - (NET.com)
2. Legend - (HHV)
3. tRY4.1 (NET.com)

1. The Ruins - (NET.com)
2. 3-Crown - (NET.com)
3. The Raven - (NET.com)

1. Shadow - (HHV)
2. Organic Spirit - (NET.com)
3. Speaking Spirit - (NET.com)

1. Finding NET(s) that suits your personal taste rather it be dry, sweet or flavored.
2. ...
3. ...

1. Hearth and Home "Louisiana Red" (requires aging)
2. Sutliff "Voodoo Queen"
3. Drew Estate "Acid Blondie" (difficult to extract)

1. Hearth and Home "Louisiana Red" (requires aging)
2. Sutliff "Voodoo Queen"
3. Cornell & Diehl "Billy Budd"

1. Rocky Patel "Vintage '90" (difficult to extract, requires aging)
2. Drew Estate "Acid Opulence 3"
3. Rocky Patel "Autumn Reserve 2008" (difficult to extract, requires aging)

1. VCT reserve - (Ripe Vapes)
2. Caramel Wild Wood - (Ahlusion)
3. RY4 - (Mr Vape)

1. Vanilla Tobacco - (my own NET hybrid)
2. Double Caramel Tobacco - (my own NET hybrid)
3. RY4 - (my own NET hybrid)

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Best NET Overall.

1. GeJ - Vita Bella
2. MOV - Full Virginia Flake
3. W2V - Paris

Best Flavored NET- any tobacco plus flavor
1. MOV - Americano
2. GeJ - Godfather

1. W2V - Blonde

1. GeJ - Patriot

1. W2V - Pure Smoke
2. GeJ - Analog
3. W2V - Paris

1. MOV - Full Flake Virginia

1. Volt - RY4

1. American Spirit - All types
2. C&D Pennington Gap
3. Ashton - Artisan

Favorite NET Vendor.

1.GeJ
2.MOV
3.W2V

1.GeJ - Bull Durham
2.GeJ - Full Throttle
3.EC Blends - Dragon Tear

1.GeJ - Vita Bella
2.MOV - Full Virginia Flake
3.GeJ - Patriot

Honorable mentions :

1. MOV - Smokey Mountain 555

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Hey all,

Some individuals prefer to use acronyms to refer to cendors for the sake of efficiency and that is perfectly okay. For your reference I provide a list below of what the acronyms stand for.

W2V - Want2vape
NET.com - Naturally Extracted Tobaccos.com
HHV - Heathers Heavenly Vapes
HOL - House of Liquids
GEJ - Goodejuice
MOV - Mountain Oak Vapors
MVJ - My Vape Juice
TPR - The Plume Room

I hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
Best NET Overall.

1. Sun-Cured Turkish - NET
2. Pure Virginia - NET

1. The Minister - NET

1. Poilu - NET

1. Flue Cured Virgina - NET

1. Uncle BJ's Blackberry Burley - NET
2. Orange Blossom Honey Hybrid - NET
3. Enigma - NET

1. Cuppa Jolt - Rocket Vapes
2. Black Cherry - NET
3. Harleys Blend - Rocket Vapes

1. Fist Full of Burley - NET
2. Eclipse - NET
3. The Boss - NET

1. Orange Blossom Honey - NET
2. Chris' Blend - NET

1. Analog Blend - NET
2. Reaper - Rocket Vapes
3. Apache - MOV

1. Turkish Blend - NET

1. Pure Virginia - NET

1. Burley Blast - NET

1. Poilu - NET

1. Analog Blend - NET
2. Patriot - GEJ
3. Reaper - Rocket Vapes

1. Bayou Brew - Ethervapes
2. Savage - MVJ
3. Petners Pipe - RBFS

Favorite NET Vendor.

1. NET
2. Rocket Vapes

1. 555 - Volt
2. Pistachio RY4 - Charlie Noblee

1. Bayou Brew - Ethervapes
2. P'nilla Dark - Roundstone Reserve

Honorable mentions (not tabulated as votes, just a place to shout-out personal favorites that didn't make the cut).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread