Kawfee beanz, DIY and assorted Shenaniganery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Oh yeah, pics of my grand-baby-puppy...
    15319296_10154160516567362_1170828465056122348_n.jpg

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 29, 2014
    Houston, TX, USA
    Dang Kaz. You're giving Deb a run for her money on those multi-quotes!!!! :w00t:

Hahahahaha! I'm tryin'... but I got a long ways to go before I can catch up to Deb! She's the Multi-Quote Qween! :laugh:

@Kaezziel Congratulations on your promotion darling!!! :wub::banana::wub::banana::wub::banana::wub:

Thank you, SweetHeart! Though I just this very moment heard that may be in question. There is consideration that they will move a supervisor from the machine shop over here to run my department. :censored::grr::censored::grr::censored::grr:
    That better not happen... they've been telling me for 10 1/2 years that I'm next in line... they take that away, and I may be looking for a new job real soon...

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 29, 2014
    Houston, TX, USA
    I'm not liking your post, Brother Kaez. I'm saying :censored: :censored: :censored: right there wif ya :(

We'll see what happens. I've got a coupla bargaining chips. It helps that I'll be the only one who really knows how all of this equipment works. I imagine that things will work out in my favor in the end... even if I have to play a little hardball.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    We'll see what happens. I've got a coupla bargaining chips. It helps that I'll be the only one who really knows how all of this equipment works. I imagine that things will work out in my favor in the end... even if I have to play a little hardball.

Got yer six, Brudder..... :wub:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2014
    NC
    Thank you, SweetHeart! Though I just this very moment heard that may be in question. There is consideration that they will move a supervisor from the machine shop over here to run my department. :censored::grr::censored::grr::censored::grr:
    That better not happen... they've been telling me for 10 1/2 years that I'm next in line... they take that away, and I may be looking for a new job real soon...

I'm right there with you on this. I was told when I was hired that all it took was 500 hours to become permanent with this company. I have 900 hrs right now. Plus I was moved to a job that is almost impossible to do. I told my temp rep that I feel like I'm being worked like a borrowed mule or an underpaid slave. I don't have time to go to the restroom. Plus I'm verbally abused by the coordinator in one of the lines. I have told all of my group leaders, supervisors etc and none want to do anything about it. Then I heard a rumor last night that the company is so employee starved that they are direct hiring anyone for any shift and all they need is a high school diploma. I've been there six months on the 20th of this month. If nothing has changed by the time we get off for the holidays, then even if I don't have another job, I won't be returning.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Love Great Danes! That brindle coat is spectacular!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    He does look like a beautiful pup, at least from the picture. I haven't seen him yet in person. They just got him a few days ago. I just hope they are prepared for how big he's gonna be when he's full grown.:D

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    Oh, Good News.... my 101Vape package arrived this morning (which in all reality is fine - I wasn't at the office yesterday anyway :pervy: ) New battery charger, six new batteries and the elusive Nauti X so I can play with the Quad-Flex RDTA setup :w00t:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    Prolly a good thing that mah stuffz arrived today - I was rewicking my KF V3 Chubby, and the lead popped off :shock: (I always have a spare PT2 on hand.....) Got it reassembled and rewicked, so no major heart attacks here. But, it could be a good excuse to break out the Nauti X and run it on its own (or even the Triton Mini.....) First World problems, right?

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Also, found out recently that I'll likely be promoted to department supervisor around the middle of January! :D FINALLY!!! I was told that I would be taking over that role when I moved to this department... they neglected to tell me that it was a 10 year plan. :sneaky: :lol:

Well I was all ready to yell "congrats" to you...I tell ya, if they don't give it to you, there idjits! I'm sure I can get some of the group to come join me and we'll beat some sense into them if need be! ;)

Kenna

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 14, 2014
    Texas, USA
    He does look like a beautiful pup, at least from the picture. I haven't seen him yet in person. They just got him a few days ago. I just hope they are prepared for how big he's gonna be when he's full grown.:D
    And prepared for 'counter surfing'. Including the top of the fridge!

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 29, 2014
    Houston, TX, USA
    I'm right there with you on this. I was told when I was hired that all it took was 500 hours to become permanent with this company. I have 900 hrs right now. Plus I was moved to a job that is almost impossible to do. I told my temp rep that I feel like I'm being worked like a borrowed mule or an underpaid slave. I don't have time to go to the restroom. Plus I'm verbally abused by the coordinator in one of the lines. I have told all of my group leaders, supervisors etc and none want to do anything about it. Then I heard a rumor last night that the company is so employee starved that they are direct hiring anyone for any shift and all they need is a high school diploma. I've been there six months on the 20th of this month. If nothing has changed by the time we get off for the holidays, then even if I don't have another job, I won't be returning.

:censored::censored::censored: Ugh! I was so hoping that they'd started taking better care of you by now! :grr::grr::grr: I'm sorry, Darlin'... wish there was something that I could do to make things better for you. :(:(:(

Well I was all ready to yell "congrats" to you...I tell ya, if they don't give it to you, there idjits! I'm sure I can get some of the group to come join me and we'll beat some sense into them if need be! ;)

Yeah... well, I'm just gonna bide my time and see how things play out. Either way, I'll end up on top in the end. I'm too damn stubborn not to. ;)

Oh, Good News.... my 101Vape package arrived this morning (which in all reality is fine - I wasn't at the office yesterday anyway :pervy: ) New battery charger, six new batteries and the elusive Nauti X so I can play with the Quad-Flex RDTA setup :w00t:

Speaking of vapemail... can you shoot me a PM with your shipping addy? I'm beyond ready to get this in the mail for you, but keep forgetting to get your contact info. :oops::wub:

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    I'm right there with you on this. I was told when I was hired that all it took was 500 hours to become permanent with this company. I have 900 hrs right now.
    I went through that where i work now.They won't direct hire except for managers and supervisors,so all production people have to go in as a temp,and the first thing they tell everyone is after 500 hours,your eligible for hire.What they don't tell people,is that they very rarely do any hiring.I worked there for very close to 3 years before i finally got hired in,and the only reason i got it then was because another guy that did the same job i was doing,got fired.I was doing the same exact job,but making $10 an hour less than the full time people,if i had not gotten hired when i did,i would not of stayed.Like you,my job is very fast paced,and it is not a job that most people there are even capable of doing,so i had already made up my mind that i was not going to stay if i didn't get hired.Now,i have been full time for a bit over 6 years,and sort of wish i would of looked for something else back then.

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 26, 2013
    Central Texas
    Love Great Danes! That brindle coat is spectacular!

I love them too and this one is too pretty! Mine was black with a white tip on her tail. Sweet, loving dog.

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 26, 2013
    Central Texas
    :rickroll::banana::rickroll: Have fun!!!

Kenna

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 14, 2014
    Texas, USA
    I love them too and this one is too pretty! Mine was black with a white tip on her tail. Sweet, loving dog.
    Danes have wonderful personalities. They are very emathetic.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    BAD FREAKING WORD! BAD FREAKING WORD! BAD FREAKING WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was trying to disassemble the Nauti X and I completely shattered the installed tank :grr: :grr: :grr:

NEVER had broken a tank in almost THREE YEARS until NOW :mad: :mad: :mad:

Good thing it came with a spare :sneaky:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread