DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
DSC01825_zpseukantua.jpg

Sheeeeesh. Call ME embarrassed. Look it at how NICE & NEAT your vape Station is!!! :thumb:

I think I'd better get to work. :blush:

IMG_20161203_175122 (Medium).jpg

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
A Provi V2 (V1?) topped with a CeroTank? Now that's some good, classic vapin'!

What's next to it? Is that a Serenity Gear sleeve?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
It's a Tim Brown sleeve. I really dig it! I've got some tanned buck skin leather and now I want to make a wrap from it for my P thingies :p I like the way it gives a better grip on the polished tube and imagine it will make the satin versions more comfy to hold and offer a better grip.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
It's a Tim Brown sleeve. I really dig it! I've got some tanned buck skin leather and now I want to make a wrap from it for my P thingies [emoji14] I like the way it gives a better grip on the polished tube and imagine it will make the satin versions more comfy to hold and offer a better grip.
Nice! Tim used to be known as Serenity Gear. I had one with a belt clip back on very first Provi (4.5 years back). Good guy, great stuff.

I can't wait to see what you end up making.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Nice! Tim used to be known as Serenity Gear. I had one with a belt clip back on very first Provi (4.5 years back). Good guy, great stuff.

I can't wait to see what you end up making.

Thanks for the info ;)

PS, the ProVari goes down to 2.9V , so yeah, it's a V2 :)

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Nostalgia, sorry, I can't be blamed for this, it's your fault @DPLongo22 for reminding me of all this. BDV tanks circa the stone ages, along with VPX end caps =)

IMG_1255.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

Ohhhhhhh. Ms. T's Bakery! Between 2010-2012 I probably vaped 10 gallons of this stuff, and I'm not dead yet! ;-) Contents of bottles has turned that healthy black-sludge color, hooray!

IMG_6852.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Nostalgia, sorry, I can't be blamed for this, it's your fault @DPLongo22 for reminding me of all this. BDV tanks circa the stone ages, along with VPX end caps =)

View attachment 619175

View attachment 619177

Ohhhhhhh. Ms. T's Bakery! Between 2010-2012 I probably vaped 10 gallons of this stuff, and I'm not dead yet! ;-) Contents of bottles has turned that healthy black-sludge color, hooray!

View attachment 619181

I love it, @schismz!!!! I'm sure Big Daddy & L'il Mama would too. :)

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada

View attachment 619175

View attachment 619177

View attachment 619181

You should let that juice steep for a couple few more years. It's not ready yet. It looks like molasses, but should look like black asphalt sealer.

You should have left the caps off them and placed them in direct sunlight for the last 5 years. That's where you went wrong.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
You should have left the caps off them and placed them in direct sunlight for the last 5 years. That's where you went wrong.

That's funny because @Katdarling and I were given that EXACT same recommendation, via phone, from a well known industry company.

Needless to say we wrote the owner. Our issue has since been rectified.

And THAT is ALL that I'm saying on the subject.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Sheeeeesh. Call ME embarrassed. Look it at how NICE & NEAT your Vape Station is!!! :thumb:

I think I'd better get to work. :blush:

View attachment 618759

WOW!!! Lookin' GOOD, DPL! (Hey, I know those stickers!!!!!!)

Oh what fun! That's so kool, E. I STILL think old skool rocks it.

Serenity Gear sure was the kat's meow for a long time.

View attachment 619175

View attachment 619177

View attachment 619181

:thumbs:

That's funny because @Katdarling and I were given that EXACT same recommendation, via phone, from a well known industry company.

Needless to say we wrote the owner. Our issue has since been rectified.

And THAT is ALL that I'm saying on the subject.

:lol:

(and I shall say not a thing as well) ;)

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
It really want one of those. Two slipped thru my fingers in the classies as the sellers wouldn't ship to Canada. :nah:

Cool piece of history AND useable!
Thanks, and good luck to you getting one! I've been using it constantly since it came in :) I really like the leather sleeve and plan to get or make a couple more of them when time permits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread